McInnes it is not - Staying with the sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sheep new about the cycle ending 3 years ago ..................
Strengthening the huns? But Celtic already have a manager.
DQXcTXoW4AAJ3C0.jpg
A sheep new about the cycle ending 3 years ago ..................

DQXcTXoW4AAJ3C0.jpg

Would make so much sense to get this over the line today and get him into training in the morning, players should get a right lift for Saturday

I agree, Wouldn’t be running out to the bookies and lumping my life savings on it being today as can always be last min hitches.

But McInnes will be the new manager sooner rather than later.

The best midfield player of his generation. A fantastic Captain anbd a born winner. A boy brought up and steeped in the Rangers tradition. A guy that gave it everything for the jersey!

So please explain to me why he's a traitor and why he should be "chased" from Ibrox?

I'm all ears. I'm fucking Andrew Marr.

I don't think anyone doubts Ferguson's ability as a Rangers footballer - it's his integrity as a man that's questioned by some.

It's not rocket science.

I agree, Wouldn’t be running out to the bookies and lumping my life savings on it being today as can always be last min hitches.

But McInnes will be the new manager sooner rather than later.
It cant go on another day it just cant.

McLeish made him captain. The other two left him in place, until Smith finally got tired of his behaviour

One of the first things Walter did when he returned was confirm Barry would be captain. They then went on to enjoy huge success together despite it ending on a sour note due to the Scotland incident. Barry was an excellent captain for Walter Smith in what was one of the clubs more successful period's.

Its all over. It is McInnes for sure. I did not want him but I shall get right behind him.

He is probably out shopping for a pair of brown brogues and a razor while humming 'happy days are here again' prior to heading to Glasgow.

It’s not that Barry is a bad influence - he’s just not very bright. And he made a complete mess of his one coaching job - at Clyde. There’s nothing to say he would bring anything to Ibrox. Surely people learned under McCoist that good players means nothing in coaching terms.

In all fairness he was on a hiding to nothing and was actually paying some of the players out his own pocket.

Source - two Clyde players.

I'd love to have Fergie back in some capacity. He bleeds blue and he's a winner - guys like him will rub off on our current players and I'm sure he'd give a boot up the arse when required.

so much more fun on the sheep site:)

Posted Today, 11:23 AM

Yerdäs Selzavön, on 07 Dec 2017 - 10:52 AM, said:

Lots of sources reporting McWinless and doc aren't doing the press conference today

reply - pretty daft choice of name to call him when he has the second highest win ratio in our history

They training facilities are an embarrassment. Aberdeen are arguably Scotland's 3rd biggest club (definitely in the top 5) and they are training in a local park which is probably covered in rubbish, dog shit etc.

Scottish football really is in a poor state.
Our game here is done, we are hating each other to death, the shit we have had to put up with since we were put down to the lower leagues was and has been shocking , and they have done it to themselves.... all it is is we hate rangers feck the lot of them

"Breaking News: And we're now going over live to FF to see how they are dealing with the news that this 6 week ordeal seems to be nearing a conclusion........"

giphy.gif

Have you just recently found out how to post gifs? You’ve been gif daft the last few days. :rolleyes:

In all fairness he was on a hiding to nothing and was actually paying some of the players out his own pocket.

Source - two Clyde players.

I'd love to have Fergie back in some capacity. He bleeds blue and he's a winner - guys like him will rub off on our current players and I'm sure he'd give a boot up the arse when required.

I know a guy that played for him at Clyde (Rangers fan) who said he was an absolute throbber.

They say never meet your heroes...

so much more fun on the sheep site:)

Posted Today, 11:23 AM

Yerdäs Selzavön, on 07 Dec 2017 - 10:52 AM, said:

Lots of sources reporting McWinless and doc aren't doing the press conference today

reply - pretty daft choice of name to call him when he has the second highest win ratio in our history
That’s brilliant.:D

The best midfield player of his generation. A fantastic Captain anbd a born winner. A boy brought up and steeped in the Rangers tradition. A guy that gave it everything for the jersey!

So please explain to me why he's a traitor and why he should be "chased" from Ibrox?

I'm all ears. I'm fucking Andrew Marr.

Agree with all of this. Listen to Ferguson on the Si Ferry interviews and you can hear passion, his winning mentality and his unapologetic approach to this. It’s EXACTLY what we need at the club.

We need some of the “old” Rangers mentality back. We need people who will be disruptive after a loss or even a draw. We need someone who will get the players told “this is Rangers”.

There is not a single person at the club bar perhaps (whisper it) Kenny Miller who has that mentality. Who knows what is should mean to others to play for us and demand the very highest from each and every person.

The sooner we get that mentality and tradition back, the better. Warburton, Caixinha and the rest just didn’t get it.

Barry Ferguson will bring this in spades.

Agree with all of this. Listen to Ferguson on the Si Ferry interviews and you can hear passion, his winning mentality and his unapologetic approach to this. It’s EXACTLY what we need at the club.

We need some of the “old” Rangers mentality back. We need people who will be disruptive after a loss or even a draw. We need someone who will get the players told “this is Rangers”.

There is not a single person at the club bar perhaps (whisper it) Kenny Miller who has that mentality. Who knows what is should mean to others to play for us and demand the very highest from each and every person.

The sooner we get that mentality and tradition back, the better. Warburton, Caixinha and the rest just didn’t get it.

Barry Ferguson will bring this in spades.

Absolutely love this post.

Thank you.

Charlie nicklass seems to know our financial position and how much we have to spend. Says Mcinnes won’t improve us much.

Charlie nicklass seems to know our financial position and how much we have to spend. Says Mcinnes won’t improve us much.

Haha can you imagine Champagne Charlie trying to read our annual accounts. Guy doesn't know his left from right never mind a P&L or Balance Sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back