Missing Rangers fan

Rubbish.
The whole month of July through holidays away, every day numerous times hoping for a good news story from this thread, I was always waiting for good news, so sorry for all affected, and the lack of answers which will hinder forever more.

Gutted to read this.

I never knew him, but know those who did.

He was clearly very well thought of, which makes this loss even harder for those affected.

May you rest easy fellow Bear. :(

Devastated to read of this,Gibby was such a lovely wee guy who only ever brought a smile to my face every time I met him or talked to him.

When I read they had found more of his belongings, the hope was draining out of me.

Sincere condolences to his wife and family,I'm sure we'll all offer support in some form.

RIP Gibby,all my memories of you will be happy ones.

I didn't know the guy,but opened this thread every day,hoping there would be a happy ending, unfortunately it wasn't to be.the response on here has been tremendous,folk who knew Gregor,folk who didn't all doing anything they could that might help.Condolences to the family.

I've followed this thread without comment since it first appeared. I'm gutted that my contribution is to offer my condolences to Gregors family and friends. RIP young man.

Gutted to read this. This is happening far too regularly.

Thoughts are with his family.

I've known the family to say hello to for years. Gibby and Kim used to pop in to the old bay horse in town before or after games when I worked there and the boys were ... well wee boys at the time. Always saw them out and about and they used to support my old bands events up in Bishopbriggs. Sad end for all involved and hopefully Gregor is now in a better place.
Sleep easy wee man.

Gutted.

Heartbroken for his family.

Easy for me to say but please talk to someone if any problems seem to be getting out of control.

Tragic end & obviously not the ending that we all hoped for constantly logged on here for good news that some how he had made his way home,between re tweeting on twitter in the hope that someone had seen or heard something to I have a large collection of butt-plugs but alas it was not to be.
Rest Easy Gibby

Absolutely gutted to read this. He loved his football, especially Rangers, always saw him posting at away games. Played with him regularly during the FF11’s too. Heart goes out to his family and friends.

Never knew him, but kept an optimistic eye on the thread.

Devastated, heart goes out to his family and friends of which he obviously had many.

Rest in peace young man.

Please don't suffer in silence bears, we are all here for each other no matter what.

Rest easy Gibby. I’m completely heart broken at this even though we hadn’t been as close since I stopped playing football.

Was always a pleasure being in the same team as you cause you always did the running but I hated playing against you cause you knew I couldn’t run.

Gonna miss you wee man

Popped in and out of this thread whenever I seen it at the top of the page, gutted to read this is how it's ended. Thoughts and Prayers go out to his friends & family. Rest in peace mate!

Sad news, never met the lad but always checked the thread

Horrible thing for his his family and friends to go through. Thoughts are with anyone who knew him

R.I.P

Didn’t know the lad but have followed this thread every day looking for good news, He was part of our Rangers family & therefore that made him important & valuable to those who did know him & even to those who didn’t, he was one of our own. RIP Gregor. Deepest condolences to his family & friends & all that knew him.

I had pretended to myself that I was prepped for bad news,

I couldn’t have been more wrong!
My wife used to say to me “gibby’s Like your football wean” and she was right!
We met through FF 11’s & our love of football made us great pals,
Devastated, just numb, my thoughts are with his family,

I hope you realise how loved you were wee man!

Sincere condolences to the family and friends of this popular young man.
Hopefully the love and support shown from the Rangers family (not least in this thread alone)will give them solace and strength during the dark days ahead.
RIP Young Bear. It`s a sad,sad day.

Heartbreaking to read this, can't image how a family moves on from this but I'm sure that good friends and family will be as supportive as they can be. Terrifying to see the amount of young men, that are taking there own lives In Scotland. Obviously we dont know that this was the case here but if anything good can come from this hopefully it will make people this twice and ask for help. Rest in peace Gibby

Back