Morelos agent : The motives of Clancy must be questioned

He did indeed. I think the boy Pawlett should have had a second yellow too for blatantly pulling back Kamara I think, which stopped a move forward when we‘d have been in good position to hurt them.

Clancy is incapable of refereeing our games fairly.

I have a bit of sick in my mouth even typing this but up till the morelos incident I actually thought clancy was having a decent game, bookings had been fair letting the game flow a couple of dundee players went down under minimal contact he told them to get up.

I have a bit of sick in my mouth even typing this but up till the morelos incident I actually thought clancy was having a decent game, bookings had been fair letting the game flow a couple of dundee players went down under minimal contact he told them to get up.

I thought he was letting them away with murder mate. The amount of times a Utd player raked our players down the ankles without a word about it was ridiculous.

Good cheats pick their punches.

He’d have given the full time added on if it had been 1-0 / 0-0.

Ive heard some excuses for our “ dignified silence” mantra the last 40 years or so but this one is new on me . And the worst yet .

Once again I’ll reiterate , until whoever is in charge at Rangers realises the silence thing stopped working In the 1970s and does more harm to our club, our image, our marketing, and even our trophy haul than any hater ever could, then we will find ourselves having this type of conversation in pubs and on message boards .

To be honest it wasnt my thoughts as to why the club dont speak out, more of a projection of my own view towards the situation. Get mad and ruthlessly overcome with a winning mentality

Why don’t the club pressurise them then, publicly if needed?
That's an entirely different matter. I think the club would have come out fighting - but, then COVID put the appeal back.

No doubt it suits the SFA to have it sitting there to be used against us if need be.

So, SFA seem to have it somewhere behind the case for Tom Boyd's comments about Beaton.

Look at that picture and remind yourself the player wasn't even booked let alone sent off.

You’re fucking kidding on? That wasn’t even a booking???

move been away overnight so was only getting the updates of the score on my phone but was sent the picture. I assumed he’d been booked!!

You’re fucking kidding on? That wasn’t even a booking???

move been away overnight so was only getting the updates of the score on my phone but was sent the picture. I assumed he’d been booked!!
Not even a foul.

That is precisely the type of incident were told a Compliance officer would be looking at. Let’s just wait and see if this is even looked at.

the compliance officer can go after the player but who goes after the referee? they have to be held to account.

The fact of this now is that we have a referee who not only referees us to a different standard to all other clubs (he is biased against Rangers) but he also referees our rivals to a different standard to all other clubs (he is biased towards them). That combination is utterly horrific.
His decision today with Morelos was appalling, I feel like he would have sent Borna off, but when he saw the hole in Morelos’ leg, maybe he realised that sending a Rangers player off in that circumstance would have been too much for anyone to turn a blind eye to.

Whether the player meant it or not that is a red card under the current rules.
Yeah %100
Whether the player meant it or not that is a red card under the current rules.
Yeah %100, just to be clear, I was quoting a poster who said, look at the picture and remind yourself not even a yellow or red card was given. I was just adding not even a free kick given. Shocking challenge.

Back