Morelos agent : The motives of Clancy must be questioned

What's hard to understand? It's clear I'm saying the club should have said what the agent has and yes, the manager would get a ban but, so what? It's now at the " enough is enough" stage with us and clancy. We should have called him out ages ago and today was the straw that broke the camels back.

Alfie is a prized asset for us and we should be the ones sticking up for him and the double standards he is shown by Clancy.
This prick can't send him off quick enough for nout, then he is on the receiving end of that and not a peep.
Blatant, bigoted bastard.

Media have picked up on this. The club can’t come out and speak or they’ll be hauled in front of authorities. We the fans need to get this gaining further traction and call the SFA/SPFL out into making comment, make a huge fuss of it in the media. He’s an out and out cheat.
So what?
Let's get hauled up.

[QUOTE="uneasydaz, post: 6888151, member:
20200912-204314.jpg

[/QUOTE]
This is exactly what was needed to out this cheating referee, is he discriminating against Alfie? I think we all know the answer to that dont we.

The referees in Scotland play to the recurring agenda in our game in Scotland...Rangers= negative...and nobody can tell me different.

We are, as a team/club, are refereed to a different level compared to all other clubs in Scotland, and nobody from our management/board are willing to call them out on a regular basis.

It's been going on for years, Beatons game against the HIV's was a precedent for this.

Those in charge of referees at Hampden should be doing something about Clancy. His biased approach is obvious and they can’t be unaware of it. When Simpson of Aberdeen committed his brutal tackle on Ian Durrant and the referee, a guy called Thow from Ayr failed to take action, those in authority never again appointed Thow to high profile games and he departed the scene soon after. Guess the likelihood of there taking similar action with Clancy will not be on their agenda but it will be interesting to see what games he is given in the next few weeks.
Wouldn't let him referee a kids school game

There is a way for SG to speak out without punishment.
Find one of TLB’s rants against referees which he was not pulled up for. There are plenty. Repeat it word for word, sit back.

The more I think about it there might be more to the clubs dignified silence than meets the eye. If your kid was being roughed up or bullied would you jump in to rescue or would you want a proper response from your kid? Get mad, get even, and thrash every team we play for the rest of the season.

Have any of you seen the Walker-Peters sending off today (just on MotD) now?

Relatively similar and it merited a second yellow despite being nowhere near as severe on the Palace player.

Clancy should be relegated for that.

Was it not given as a red and reduced to a yellow via VAR?

Ffs it ain’t just the treatment of Alfie, our entire team have never received fair treatment from any of our corrupt so called Scottish refs.

A point made earlier in the thread, Ryan jack was sent off for a follow through why isn’t the United players the same, I think we all know why it’s not the same. Kevin Clancy is a ***.

Good on him, saying what the club can’t.
It's time the supporters made the directors do their job, like at the AGM. No more, "we're dealing with this and things are happening in the background". It has to be called out as incompetence by the board.
The poets caused a referee strike and barely anyone in the media dared to tell the fucking truth.

Sometimes you have to take the blue specs off.

We all see these things from our perspective. Its not like we have reams of examples of a particular referee giving peculiar decisions against us in multiple games, giving another team equally peculiar decisions for them in multiple matches as if he had been requested to officiate especially, next we will have people claiming that we had all talked about this referee all week and were expecting such a poor performance.

Referees in this country are just not very good, there is no conspiracy... Clancy really is a cheating cunting clown

Racially abused, called obese, cheated by refs. And people wonder why he wants to leave

I'm not usually one for saying referees are bent or cheats.... i just think most of them are crap at their job BUT Clancy is a cheating, rat faced, mentally challenged prick.

Good to see someone calling him out for the cheat he is. I actually thought that he was going to give Borna a second yellow but fortunately he didn't. It might have been just a step to far for him given that he didn't even book the prick who fouled Morelos.

The more I think about it there might be more to the clubs dignified silence than meets the eye. If your kid was being roughed up or bullied would you jump in to rescue or would you want a proper response from your kid? Get mad, get even, and thrash every team we play for the rest of the season.

Ah the old keeping our powder dry pish.

Anyway the agent should have played the race card. Perfect climate for it. Is Alfie targeted because of the colour of his skin? I don’t know but I’d be stirring that pot with the media if I was at the club.

Clancy is not incompetent, and not just a cheat, even Collum would have reacted differently to that tackle and that is saying something.
That showing yesterday proves that he is an evil ba$tard dressed in black.

I'm joining this thread at half 10 having had a cracking day and not going through all the posts but I have said on previous clancy threads, we missed the boat last December after the piggery game, we should have hunted this prick down.
He was rotten to start with then resorted to cheating when we were superior.
After blatant cheating, we won the game and will never have a better chance to have finished him. Instead, the closer this league race becomes, the more big games of us and the beggars he will officiate.
Clancy was still running about in the 7th minute of added on time that day trying to help them.

Ive heard some excuses for our “ dignified silence” mantra the last 40 years or so but this one is new on me . And the worst yet .

Once again I’ll reiterate , until whoever is in charge at Rangers realises the silence thing stopped working In the 1970s and does more harm to our club, our image, our marketing, and even our trophy haul than any hater ever could, then we will find ourselves having this type of conversation in pubs and on message boards .

It nearly ruined the win for me.

Just said the same to my old man . A bear for 70 odd years , and it’s sad to see him get to the point he finds it hard to watch our games due to the blatant refereeing bias against us and the fact that teams now just try and play for 0/0 from kick off and even when they lose a goal still don’t come out their own half .

That is precisely the type of incident were told a Compliance officer would be looking at. Let’s just wait and see if this is even looked at.

Back