Morelos agent : The motives of Clancy must be questioned

Head turned or the most talented player in the land being a target!
Do I think it is racism from the officials, no but there have been racist attacks against the young boy. Do I think there is a Rangers hating xenophobic attack on Alfredo? It's a strong yes for me.
The wee man wants out and who could blame him.
What put everything into perspective for me was the Finnish referee saying he was one of the fairest and compassionate players in the league he refereed, it's no surprise his disciplinary issues only happened moving to our bigoted backwater reffed by Clancy and the like

But that only benefits their next opponents not Rangers.
While this is true, a straight red by Clancy wouldn’t have benefited us much today either, we were already winning easily.

Don’t get me wrong, it was a disgraceful decision, but no matter what the decision by the ref, the damage was already done by the tackle itself.

EhvSSy6WoAIF-QV

The ball us only a couple of feet away!!

Not that I want to defend the player but he had already played the ball and this was his follow through. Doesn’t make it acceptable but the image is misleading going by your comment. Should have seen red imho though for endangering an opponent.

It’s a sad day when his agent has to call this out and not the club and the manager feel sorry for Alfie love the guy and everything he’s done for us.

The way some post on here about him aswell is terrible mentally challenged behaviour
It wasn't even a fuckn free kick.

I do mostly believe most of the referees here are more rubbish than they are bent, but even I think it’s stretching belief that Mr I know how important this season is can referee our games fairly. I’d really like another statement from the club, particularly after we’ve called him out previously

Posters are using the word cheat, that is wrong.

Organized corruption is obvious to everyone.

His biased actions against Rangers are condoned never questioned.

As I have stated before, our club must take him to task and be relentless until he is gone.

In any normal league his supervisors would be having a serious word with him by now over his track record with us. Its almost like he has no accountability whatsoever.....

I don't think its racism, just utter hatred for anything Rangers. They fear anything or anyone who can restore us to where we belong.
Isn’t it amazing that they all say Rangers are deid . Rangers are a new club , but the stench of fear from them all tells you everything you need to know.

This fucking chunt should never be in charge of one of games ever again.

Pure and simple - and if he is placed in charged of one of ours, he should be subject to a 'Dallas windows situation'

If only we were so virulent...

Correct use of elipses.

The club should be saying this, not the players agent. It’s far from the first time Morelos has been refereed to different standards, yet we have not fought his corner. It’s hardly surprising if the player is scunnered with Scottish football.

Can you imagine the fuss if Dembele or Edouard were treated the same way?

I understand this will be a seriously unpopular opinion but this is a similar to the red card to the one jack got v aberdeen a few years back (my profile pic) and we were all up in arms about it. Played the ball and caught the man after. HOWEVER Clancy is disgraceful and the longer the spfl ignore how inattentive and illogical some of his refereeing decisions are, the more pressure everyone within the club should place on them to relegate him to the lower leagues. Every game of his is a farce

As much as I'm glad to see that put out there, that's a wantaway statement but nothing we don't already know and nothing you can really blame him for coming out with.

Was in the Louden today and the bloke beside me could see nothing wrong with this ”challenge”

for me when you have a referee with a history against a certain player this is the result

Agents spot on with the tweet.
However, I can’t help feel he’s trying to justify the push to get Alfredo a move away

I think that in most cases, it's true they are incompetent.

I don't see anyone on here (who can be vouched for) that thinks anything other than Clancy is a cheat.

Ive seen it mate, but as you say they probably cant be vouched for.

Brilliant, I’m sure if that does the rounds it’ll sting for the SPFL since he’s got fùck all to do with the club and thus they can’t hammer us.
They will find a way to link us. You just know they will try everything to link it to us, bringing the game into disrepute. Clancy fucking shoddy performance brought the game into disrepute today.

how very dare a foreigner talk down the scottish game what does he know about it

there thats the scottish media mantra for the next few days

Rangers fc make accusations against Mr Clancy in a strongly worded statement. Reply = Really nothing to see here, Mr Gerrard and his board just having a tantrum, Mr Clancy is an honest professional and revered by all in Scottish football. Make all the noise you want but it will be brushed under the rug filed "fekk Rangers" Holicom will reply to them

Back