Morelos agent : The motives of Clancy must be questioned

Said it before more ex players need to be more verbal about these decisions. Then no action can be taken against the club.

20200912-204314.jpg
Good for him.

Course it's 100 per cent correct,and it's among the main reasons that Scottish football has stood still,and the hammer throwers game is protected.we are an embarrassment,as our refereeing decisions.

Everyone rightly furious that the cheating scumbag failed to give what, for impartial and competent refs, is a simple red card.

Given the camera missed the restart, be clear that Clancy didn't even give a foul, let alone a card.

He said the defender won the ball. Whilst standing over Morelos gaping leg hole.

The man who sees a Celtic jersey being pulled at a corner so as to award a penalty didn't even see this challenge as a foul

Let that sink in.

I wonder if a certain Ulsterman asked him to do that?

On sportscene Stewart says club can’t make out Morelos as a victim since they’ve previously slated Alfie for his discipline. Chris Iwelumo said club were right to back Morelos. All said a red card but not surprisingly didn’t dwell too much on it

I don't think its racism, just utter hatred for anything Rangers. They fear anything or anyone who can restore us to where we belong.
Every Rangers player should be getting treated the same then but they aren't. From the minute Morelos walked in the door the media narrative has been like what a strange looking brown guy.

There was even an article comparing him to a monkey

I said a long time ago rangers should have played the race card regarding morelos
we are to soft and nieve.

Well said Michael

No wonder your client wants out of Scotland

He’s been persecuted by referees and the SMSM since he arrived

Yes Alfie has his faults and is not perfect but he’s never assaulted any player like the tackle he received today

His agent is right. Alfie is public enemy No 1 in Scotland and it shows the way he is unfairly treated and I’m glad he’s called out the shit Alfie gets subjected to

Posters are using the word cheat, that is wrong.

Organized corruption is obvious to everyone.

His biased actions against Rangers are condoned never questioned.

As I have stated before, our club must take him to task and be relentless until he is gone.
Bang on the money mate!

On sportscene Stewart says club can’t make out Morelos as a victim since they’ve previously slated Alfie for his discipline. Chris Iwelumo said club were right to back Morelos. All said a red card but not surprisingly didn’t dwell too much on it

I struggle to understand how Stewart's face remains unpunched.

Ditto Sutton.

The Ryan Jack in Oedro’s last match (Killie) should have been the tipping point for Rangers.

We could’ve lost a €20m asset this afternoon.

We could have lost another expensive asset against St Mirren...but the cünt was only booked as usual.

I understand Gerrard's reluctance to call out referees and opposing players but it's getting to the point now where he needs to make a decision between being classy and ensuring the safety of his players. That's two extremely obvious potentially season-ending challenges directly in front of the referee that have gone unpunished and we're only 7 games into the season.

Back