Morelos agent : The motives of Clancy must be questioned

Amazing that an agent of a player can see it yet withing the media you would have no idea. Think it was bumped up recently showing the cards to game ratio of referees when Morelos plays showing how often Clancy yellows and red cards him compared to others which was above everyone else. Thinking of the sending offs Clancy has given Morelos, then seeing that sort of challenge going unpunished on him from same referee has to start making you think

Do we see the mentally challengeds recieving this treatment from refs? Players getting taken right out (months injured) players sent off for blowing kisses, face getting smashed in, constant fouling to break up play. The list is becoming endless and its got to stop. Im sure its obvious to everyone at the club whats going on, but surely some visible action to protect our players would be a good start.

The club should be saying this, not the players agent. It’s far from the first time Morelos has been refereed to different standards, yet we have not fought his corner. It’s hardly surprising if the player is scunnered with Scottish football.

Can you imagine the fuss if Dembele or Edouard were treated the same way?
Gerrard should have said it when he was on rangers tv

While this is true, a straight red by Clancy wouldn’t have benefited us much today either, we were already winning easily.

Don’t get me wrong, it was a disgraceful decision, but no matter what the decision by the ref, the damage was already done by the tackle itself.
You don't understand that he's giving permission to opponents to do whatever they like to our players.

It’s such a shame that such a great talent needs to leave our club. Even if it wasn’t for his value and what that means to us, for his career, safety and mental health, the lad needs to find a normal place to play football.

Such a sad indictment of our footballing back water

The Club should have called this cheating 19th Century Terrorist bastard out at the last game for cheating blatantly, we only have ourselves to blame and the people running our club are a disgrace for not supporting Beale for calling him out.

Spot on.

In SG's 1st game in charge at Pittodrie Clancy could not wait to send off Alfie and in almost every game since you sense he is itching to show Alfie a card for the most innocuous of misdemeanors, misdemeanours that others would get of with.

As long as the club continues with their silence nothing is going to change.

Had Radio Clyde on in the car just after 5pm this evening and their pundit (did not recognise who it was) felt that the United player was very lucky to escape a red and that perhaps retrospective action might be taken.

ps he also could not have praised Rangers enough for the football we played today.

I'm joining this thread at half 10 having had a cracking day and not going through all the posts but I have said on previous clancy threads, we missed the boat last December after the piggery game, we should have hunted this prick down.
He was rotten to start with then resorted to cheating when we were superior.
After blatant cheating, we won the game and will never have a better chance to have finished him. Instead, the closer this league race becomes, the more big games of us and the beggars he will officiate.

I'm joining this thread at half 10 having had a cracking day and not going through all the posts but I have said on previous clancy threads, we missed the boat last December after the piggery game, we should have hunted this prick down.
He was rotten to start with then resorted to cheating when we were superior.
After blatant cheating, we won the game and will never have a better chance to have finished him. Instead, the closer this league race becomes, the more big games of us and the beggars he will officiate.
Absolutely.
And see everyone saying that Clancy is a shite ref, he isn’t, he knows exactly what he’s doing.
He should hang his head in shame, he has went too far this time.

Effectively hounded out of Scotland and these arseholes have got the brass neck to endorse taking of the knee and the sentiment behind it ?
Fucking shameful.

This fucking chunt should never be in charge of one of games ever again.

Pure and simple - and if he is placed in charged of one of ours, he should be subject to a 'Dallas windows situation'

If only we were so virulent...

Correct use of elipses.

Incorrect spelling of ellipsis though. Ban him!!! ;)

Effectively hounded out of Scotland and these arseholes have got the brass neck to endorse taking of the knee and the sentiment behind it ?
Fucking shameful.

Taking it too far to allow Edwards to take Alfie's knee.

I don't like it takes his agent to actually come out and say what we are all thinking! Pity, it wasn't the club that did it!
Na, not following. I wanted to like your post but I’m not getting the thinking!
The club can’t quite come out as aggressively as his agent for legal reasons.
The part I don’t like, is his agent trying to justify his actions to desperately get Alfredo away from the best opportunity he will ever have.

The club dont need to be aggressive, just state facts about him.
No need to shout, the facts speak for themselves.
Not coming out after beating them at the piggery and nailing this bigot could cost us the league this season.

Na, not following. I wanted to like your post but I’m not getting the thinking!
The club can’t quite come out as aggressively as his agent for legal reasons.
The part I don’t like, is his agent trying to justify his actions to desperately get Alfredo away from the best opportunity he will ever have.

What's hard to understand? It's clear I'm saying the club should have said what the agent has and yes, the manager would get a ban but, so what? It's now at the " enough is enough" stage with us and clancy. We should have called him out ages ago and today was the straw that broke the camels back.

Alfie is a prized asset for us and we should be the ones sticking up for him and the double standards he is shown by Clancy.

What's hard to understand? It's clear I'm saying the club should have said what the agent has and yes, the manager would get a ban but, so what? It's now at the " enough is enough" stage with us and clancy. We should have called him out ages ago and today was the straw that broke the camels back.

Alfie is a prized asset for us and we should be the ones sticking up for him and the double standards he is shown by Clancy.
Ok, I had to stop reading at the manager will get a ban but so what!

ill politely ask to disagree.

Media have picked up on this. The club can’t come out and speak or they’ll be hauled in front of authorities. We the fans need to get this gaining further traction and call the SFA/SPFL out into making comment, make a huge fuss of it in the media. He’s an out and out cheat.

Clancy checked on Morelos and saw a chunk was missing from his leg. At that point he should have realised there was contact and sent the Dundee United player off. Clancy has failed in his duty as a referee to keep players on the pitch safe. It happens too often for it to be a mistake. A cheat that must be called out.

One young fella from Colombia sets up a charity foundation for poor kids in his country.
One young fella from Colombia has a baby daughter to his long time partner.
One young fella from Colombia gets booted up and down the pitch on a regular basis.
One young fella from Colombia has constant racist abuse with little or no condemnation.

Across the city.......

Another football player from this country has a few weans to all different mother's.
The same footballer from this country has a serious Charlie habit.
The same football player from this country is a gambling addict.
The same football player is a racist.
The same football player spat on the corner flag of an opposition club.
The same football player spat on the crest of an opposition club.

Who receives constant negative press??

To all the so called journalists looking in.
You're an utter disgrace and embarrassment to the profession you supposedly represent.

So, what's Clancys problem? Is it Rangers or black players he doesn't like. Or is it Black Rangers players.

The club are soft as fresh dog shite and it seems like they always will be.

We have a list the length of Dion Dublin’s cock with examples where we’ve not been treated fairly from certain referees, and we do nothing about it.

We’re utterly fucking clueless on a PR front, it’s a shambles.

Those in charge of referees at Hampden should be doing something about Clancy. His biased approach is obvious and they can’t be unaware of it. When Simpson of Aberdeen committed his brutal tackle on Ian Durrant and the referee, a guy called Thow from Ayr failed to take action, those in authority never again appointed Thow to high profile games and he departed the scene soon after. Guess the likelihood of there taking similar action with Clancy will not be on their agenda but it will be interesting to see what games he is given in the next few weeks.

Ok, I had to stop reading at the manager will get a ban but so what!

ill politely ask to disagree.

You can disagree, that's allowed! ( just) but, if it takes our manager speaking out and asking for parity and he's banned for demanding this for his players then, that says more about this tinpot country and the football beaks running it than it ever does about us

Our years of dignified silence has come back to haunt us once again.Going back as far as the tackle on Durrant until today.I dont know why as a club we cannot tackle the issues with refs,media etc.It is unbelievable that players almost every game against us are being allowed to assault our players without any fear.I dont even know how bad Alfredos injury is but it will only be a matter of time before one of our players have their career ended by the thugs in Scottish football.Now its been confirmed what Clancy meant when he said the refs new how important this season was and by this showing today how they will deal with it.:mad::mad:

Back