Most extraordinary game you have attended?

Gmcg95

As the title suggests what is the maddest, most extraordinary or unbelievable game you have attended?

Rangers-wise was by far the 5-5 with Hibs a couple of seasons ago, a proper bonkers end of season game.

Non-Rangers related it has to be Willem II 5 - 0 PSV in the Eredivisie back in 2018. Was in Holland for the weekend and bought tickets for the game on a whim and got treated to an absolutely crazy unforeseen result.

4-4 v Timbo in ‘86.

3-1 down then came back to lead 4-3 before Murder McLeod levelled late on.
Was thinking the 4-4 in the pishing rain. Saw fighting up PRW after it culminating in bears driving away in the police car that attended.
Tbh, mid 50's loads of wine, mad dog and cheap cider before the games, I can't remember mate.

Celtic Reserves 4 Rangers Reserves 7. About 91/92.

It was a thursday afternoon at the piggery. McSwegan got 4, Spencer got 2 and the other was Sanday Robertson.

We were 7-1 up with half an hour to go, and they got 3 goals back. John McGregor was in the paper the next day going nuts as we had been sloppy at the end!

My 3 have been mentioned,

5-1 killie, 3 goals in 7 minutes, in amongst the "home end"

9 men league cup final

Braga this year. All the more special because at 2-0 down all I could think about was how much of a dampener it was going to put on the Braga away trip the following week.

A couple from when I followed the juniors.

Petershill needing to win 7-0 to equal Maryhill in the Sectional League Cup, 8-0 to win the section.
They won 9-0, with a number of Maryhill players standing watching it unfold.

Another just so utterly bizarre was Petershill drawing 4-4 in a friendly match against FC Valur, who were Icelandic Champions at the time.
I have no idea how a game like that even gets arranged.

Was thinking the 4-4 in the pishing rain. Saw fighting up PRW after it culminating in bears driving away in the police car that attended.
Tbh, mid 50's loads of wine, mad dog and cheap cider before the games, I can't remember mate.

There was always fighting post OF games in the ‘80s.

I remember a running battle on Edmiston Drive after the Glasgow Cup final a couple of months later.

As the title suggests what is the maddest, most extraordinary or unbelievable game you have attended?

Rangers-wise was by far the 5-5 with Hibs a couple of seasons ago, a proper bonkers end of season game.

Non-Rangers related it has to be Willem II 5 - 0 PSV in the Eredivisie back in 2018. Was in Holland for the weekend and bought tickets for the game on a whim and got treated to an absolutely crazy unforeseen result.

5-5 Hull City Vs Bristol City.
Shagger was the Hull keeper at the time.

I remember a game at Ibrox against Livingston and we were 4-0 up and absolutely cruising. We then got sloppy and it ended up 4-3 and we nearly chucked points away.

scoreline a cant remember but i was at ricksen last game at home for AZ. was in holland for a football tourny and we somehow got tickets for it.

three that spring to mind:

skol cup final 3-3
rangers 0 hearts 3 - Allan 'Magic' Johnson
Rangers 0 - Dundee Utd 3 (i think all in the first half, one of the few times there was a fair bit of a sing song in the copland)

Score wise Lyon away. Just never seen it coming.

For action off the pitch then the day HSV got relegated. Was in the ultras section and near sharon myself when all the firecrackers and pyro got set off.

Skol cup final in 86, winning that was such a boost for Souness.

Braga, home game, battered for the first 60 minutes then what happened next was just great.

More so a period of games which absolutely blew everyone's minds. December 2010 or 11? Unsure which.

But, after FF crumbling and combusting every game at the sight of an aged Davie Weir and our "dinosaur" managed Walter, we picked up some suspensions and injuries heading into the xmas period. We were forced to play 4-4-2, with Beasley and Novo on the wings, Davis finally got a shot in the centre, and Miller and Boyd played together. Ibrox in the months previous to this was a bit of a moany buggers who just wanted us to "get intae them"; if anyone thinks the current levels of collective stadium moaning are bad, think back to this period and the weekly threads greeting that Walter is holding us back and we will never be a modern football team.

Anyway, 4-4-2 was picked and big Madjid could roam free now that he no longer had Davie Weir as a partner. As far as I remember, we won every game with scorelines such as 7-1 and 5-0 for an entire month. All the Da types revelled in the joy. We were back.

And then we moved into January, Jerome Rothen signed, we went back to one up front with McCulloch and Edu and the mystical attacking football was never seen again.

Barcelona v Sevilla kicking off at 5 past midnight

Ronaldinho scoring the greatest individual goal I've ever seen live

The 4-4 draw with the poets in 86. We were all over them in the first half but went in 1-2 down. They scored again at the the start of the 2nd half before we scored 3 times in 15 minutes to take the lead. The atmosphere was magic until the bassas grabbed a late equalizer.

One of the best comebacks I’ve seen from a Rangers team. Felt very strange leaving the game. Proud of the way we didn’t give up but disappointed we dropped points in a game we dominated. It was sadly typical of our team at that time

The 5-5 away to Hibs a couple of seasons ago. Couldn't see how we were getting back into it and contemplated leaving at 3-0. We still managed to %^*& it after going ahead right enough.

Man Utd 8 - Arsenal 2

My mate’s boss is an Old Trafford season ticket holder but couldn’t manage the game so we drove down.

The Utd fans were going tonto but being an outsider was so surreal.

A couple from when I followed the juniors.

Petershill needing to win 7-0 to equal Maryhill in the Sectional League Cup, 8-0 to win the section.
They won 9-0, with a number of Maryhill players standing watching it unfold.

Another just so utterly bizarre was Petershill drawing 4-4 in a friendly match against FC Valur, who were Icelandic Champions at the time.
I have no idea how a game like that even gets arranged.
From the juniors also:
Pollok 12 St Anthony’s 0 - the only double figures match I’ve paid to get into.
Pollok 3 Auchinleck Talbot 2 West of Scotland Cup Final (aet) - Played in Hurlford with an estimated 5000 Talbot fans outnumbering Lok fans 10-1. Talbot 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go and ex Talbot striker George Rattray scores a hat trick for Pollok.

Back