Most extraordinary game you have attended?

Back in 2010 went on a city break to Barca and booked in for the obligatory home game. Was looking forward to watching them dismantle newly promoted Hercules. Barca ended up on the end of a 0-2 defeat. Iniesta, Messi and Villa all played although Xavi and Busquets were 9n the bench.

Played in a game when I was playing Juniors where we got 3 men sent off by the hour mark but somehow managed to hold the opposition to being 1-0 up. Despite the three man advantage they wasted countless chances and we were dead on our feet but a couple minutes from the end we got a free kick about 25 yards out.

One of our midfielders bent in the free kick and the keeper tipped it onto the underside of the bar and despite the numerical advantage I had time and space to head the rebound into the net.

Quite an incredible outcome given the way the game had went

1974/5 Newcastle 2 Tottenham 5. Newcastle absolutely battered Tottenham but couldn’t score for the most, woodwork, goal line clearances and a certain Alfie Conn. Tottenham were just hoofing the ball out of defence to Conn who terrorised the defence and scored a hat trick.
Malcolm MacDonald just sat on the ball near the end, looked at the crowd, shook his head and laughed.

Went to Ajax v Feyenoord in 2003 and I’ve looked back at who played and some of those names were playing. Few going on to bigger things.
Whilst us in B Side had wee Ernie Stewart the USA international up front hahah..

That would have been a good game back in 2003

My 3 have been mentioned,

5-1 killie, 3 goals in 7 minutes, in amongst the "home end"

9 men league cup final

Braga this year. All the more special because at 2-0 down all I could think about was how much of a dampener it was going to put on the Braga away trip the following week.
I think this one wins it for me.
We were playing fairly poorly before we went down to nine men,

Braga. Absolutely schooled for over an hour and come back from two down to win 3-2.

Was thinking the 4-4 in the pishing rain. Saw fighting up PRW after it culminating in bears driving away in the police car that attended.
Tbh, mid 50's loads of wine, mad dog and cheap cider before the games, I can't remember mate.
I was in the front row of the Copland that day and there was a steady waterfall being blown from the corner of the Govan directly onto my mate and I's heads. Fantastic feeling when that 4th went on, mind you.

Real Madrid v Roma 2004 in the Champions League. Real down two goals in the first 30 mins and struggling to get into the game. Ended up 4 - 2 to Real Madrid. Was just a very bizarre game and an amazing experience at the same time. Atmosphere was superb. Beckham was sitting right behind us as well.

There were 3 old guys sitting right in front of us and they built the most epic sandwich I have ever seen during the game. All 3 playing a part it putting a section together. Then out came the bottles of wine - it was just different.

A few from me would be helicopter Sunday, going from despair to tonto squared in the space of a min nothing will come close to it.

Going back to the 90s a game that always sticks in my mind was a 4-2 v raith away from from home. We were 2-1 down and struggling when we simply couldn’t afford to drop points but as that team always seemed to do it pulled out 3 goals when it mattered and the scenes when we edged 3-2 In front will always live with me.

Back