Motherwell away

I know a fair few gold not buying any add ons. They’ll need to start doing euro trips, or at least buy the tickets, or else they’ll soon fall down
How much are the drop offs? 100 for CCCS plus Hampden.

Gain points over this season on matches attended plus my Gers membership + early bird.

Surely that balances out?

Gain points over this season on matches attended plus my Gers membership + early bird.

50 for away games, 50 for semis/finals, and then friendlies from that season (can’t remember exact amount but it was a few)

So some will be losing 100+ that others didn’t have so that cuts the gap. Then if the golds haven’t been buying additional stuff, the gap won’t be as wide

I’d be astonished if you’re not gold next season if you’re currently missing those CCCS points I said above. If they’re already in your accumulated points then I’d say maybe not

Would also be interesting to see the number of gold members who have never bought a euro ticket but buy one for Lyon.

That’s something the club will never release but should be looking at.

Anyone with an ounce of sense about them in gold will buy it for the 15 points then punt as know it will be easy to sell on.

Meanwhile genuine silvers and bronzes that want to go don’t get a ticket unless second hand and don’t get the points. Rich get richer. Poor get poorer.
City collection is the only way to stop it but the club have decided for operational reasons it’s not happening

No explanation why though. They’re facilitating this gaming of the system and it’s the fans funding it to the tune of £1m+ per season

If people in lowish gold don’t buy things that people below them are they will eventually drop out when previous points drop off.

Travel club isn’t coming back,rightly or wrongly Rangers now believe people with a strong 5 year purchase history are more deserving of a ticket than people who only really bothered with Europe.
I would argue I have a strong purchase history and without the recent gold f*/k I would be sitting with nothing other than I ticket for Denmark.

There will be quite a few Gold with 3 x 20 points for TC membership + say for examples sake 8 historical games = 40 points.

That’s 100 points I’m never in the running for. Without TC I would comfortably in Gold imo.

It was enough to get me Gold last season.

I’m happy going domestically. Europe away doesn’t really interest me a great deal.

Would also be interesting to see the number of gold members who have never bought a euro ticket but buy one for Lyon.

That’s something the club will never release but should be looking at.

Anyone with an ounce of sense about them in gold will buy it for the 15 points then punt as know it will be easy to sell on.

Meanwhile genuine silvers and bronzes that want to go don’t get a ticket unless second hand and don’t get the points. Rich get richer. Poor get poorer.
No doubt it wont get as far as me but I’ve applied independent for that reason.

Anyone got the SLO email address emailed Rangers sent him a message on twitter no reply sending a 10 year old a ticket for fir park is outrageous how is he ment to go himself

I would argue I have a strong purchase history and without the recent gold f*/k I would be sitting with nothing other than I ticket for Denmark.

There will be quite a few Gold with 3 x 20 points for TC membership + say for examples sake 8 historical games = 40 points.

That’s 100 points I’m never in the running for. Without TC I would comfortably in Gold imo.

It was enough to get me Gold last season.

I’m happy going domestically. Europe away doesn’t really interest me a great deal.
I’m unsure how it will work with TC taken away as it would then reduce the maximum points available and obviously thresholds would be reviewed to ensure the set % remain in each tier

I’d say you’d have a better chance at being gold but the low golds I know nearer to silver have done maybe 1-3 euro trips and only been in TC 2 season

So 45-55 points rather than the 100 you say

You’ll get an email with a ticket soon.
Seems a convoluted way of doing it. Essentially if everyone in the ballot buys theirs, there wouldn’t be any spares to give to parents who’s kids were successful and they weren’t

Surely that’s a major red flag in their processes that they need to rely on people not purchasing to ensure adults can attend with their kids?

I’m unsure how it will work with TC taken away as it would then reduce the maximum points available and obviously thresholds would be reviewed to ensure the set % remain in each tier

I’d say you’d have a better chance at being gold but the low golds I know nearer to silver have done maybe 1-3 euro trips and only been in TC 2 season

Is there a chance of the TC being separated again or is it just chat on here?

I think that would solve a few issues

I’m talking about someone being on 1615 points with those TC points and then losing them.

They would then have a lower total than me while I would say they are comfortably in gold at the moment.

Is there a chance of the TC being separated again or is it just chat on here?

I think that would solve a few issues
It’s just faced people like me that wants TC annexed again tbh, the club have said no to it previously though might be looked at again

The reasons for annexing it outweighs not annexing it; the only reason the club included it in mygers was ST holders crying they couldn’t get Vienna/Feyenoord/Braga/Porto tickets and thought they should be given chance even though they weren’t in TC and could’ve joined if they wanted

Essentially they wanted access to glamour games without having to build up points. There was also individuals of member NARSA clubs who complained that they couldn’t get a sniff of European away games if they fancied a holiday over. Therefore the club backed down to pressure and included in mygers

I’m talking about someone being on 1615 points with those TC points and then losing them.

They would then have a lower total than me while I would say they are comfortably in gold at the moment.
In that case, yeah. There definitely will be people in and around that in the situation you’re saying tbh

Seems a convoluted way of doing it. Essentially if everyone in the ballot buys theirs, there wouldn’t be any spares to give to parents who’s kids were successful and they weren’t

Surely that’s a major red flag in their processes that they need to rely on people not purchasing to ensure adults can attend with their kids?
Honestly no idea how they’re sorting it,a certain number of tickets must be held back,don’t think it’s just a case of pot luck if all tickets aren’t bought (surely not) but who knows with us.

It may but I don't lose any of that so will be that many points closer to you or further in front depending on how many you have now. There could be others in a similar position.

It’s just faced people like me that wants TC annexed again tbh, the club have said no to it previously though might be looked at again

The reasons for annexing it outweighs not annexing it; the only reason the club included it in mygers was ST holders crying they couldn’t get Vienna/Feyenoord/Braga/Porto tickets and thought they should be given chance even though they weren’t in TC and could’ve joined if they wanted

Essentially they wanted access to glamour games without having to build up points. There was also individuals of member NARSA clubs who complained that they couldn’t get a sniff of European away games if they fancied a holiday over. Therefore the club backed down to pressure and included in mygers
Should be separate it causes more issues than it solves being included

For next season keep mygers for the domestic stuff but no points for travel games.

Travel club reinstated at £20 a head, points system as you were?

Genuine euro travelers will be happy to pay the £20.

Too easy?

I only bothered with mygers for domestic away tickets, never been interested in the euro away days.
I will see how many I've actually been allocated by the end of this season before I decide if I'm going to go all in on the extras next season.

Mate you now know after getting sorted for bronby your sorted moving forward in Europe,why you still wanting a separate TC again? Haha
My pals aren’t sorted, fortunately we pulled in favours but might not have been easy if it wasn’t for Covid passports/tests etc

I could well have been going in the away end myself whilst boys I’ve stood with across Europe had to go home end, thankfully they’re sorted

My pals aren’t sorted, fortunately we pulled in favours but might not have been easy if it wasn’t for Covid passports/tests etc

I could well have been going in the away end myself whilst boys I’ve stood with across Europe had to go home end, thankfully they’re sorted
You’ve softened as the time has gon on,you were very much top down dog eat dog at the start of our mygers ding dongs,man of the people now fair play ;) haha

You’ve softened as the time has gon on,you were very much top down dog eat dog at the start of our mygers ding dongs,man of the people now fair play ;) haha
Starting to wilt Stevie G. Think it’s the realisation I’m sorted now and feel guilty haha

So if work commitments don’t allow me to get to to many euro aways then really my only reason to buy MYGERS is for the semi and final benefits

I can see a lot of people pulling put of MYGERS in the next few seasons when they see how little away tickets they actually get. Now I am not for a minute saying I deserve more than a gold tier, those guys have put the miles in I am just saying it’s disheartening as it stands and that when people realise that they will rarely get tickets for away games they may rethink purchasing the scheme in the coming years.

I doubt we’ll get the transparency that we really should get. It’d be suicide for Rangers and the scheme
You’d probably only have got 3 over the course of the season under the old scheme. Rangers can’t magic up more tickets, obviously.

How folk choose to follow the Club will dictate which tier they fit into. Once it moves to three years, all of which cover the period since MyGers was introduced it will, hopefully settle down. I certainly wouldn’t advocate buying stuff you don’t want, don’t need or won’t use just for points.

2 of us sitting on 2 out of 4 in gold and will try to get something outside the ground for motherwell and st mirren,after seeing hardly any spare outside dundee im not sure what the chances are tbh

Depends how many day trips the club are running

I’d be shocked if it went lower than 1250/1300 for Indy now that people know they don’t need to send an itinerary in
Never even thought it would go that low for Lyon I’ve applied and going over but thought no chance on 1305 hope your right and I have a chance

and you still have people not buying tickets, and then you have people buying tickets and selling them on.

That is why I generally believe my idea needs to given a chance as lets face it... mygers is not perfect

30k k who only 9k add interest in away games and how many of the 9k actually has intentions of going to all if offered a ticket

you know I mean well but that is the picture that is being painted
MyGers isn't only an away ticket scheme its a scheme for fans to buy tickets for " any " Rangers match, Joe bloggs ( non ST holder ) in the street now needs to be a mygers member in order to purchase tickets , almost every large club in the country has implemented this way of selling tickets
..... and so they should its easy money for the club

MyGers isn't only an away ticket scheme its a scheme for fans to buy tickets for " any " Rangers match, Joe bloggs ( non ST holder ) in the street now needs to be a mygers member in order to purchase tickets , almost every large club in the country has implemented this way of selling tickets
..... and so they should its easy money for the club
it makes wider indeed

You’d probably only have got 3 over the course of the season under the old scheme. Rangers can’t magic up more tickets, obviously.

How folk choose to follow the Club will dictate which tier they fit into. Once it moves to three years, all of which cover the period since MyGers was introduced it will, hopefully settle down. I certainly wouldn’t advocate buying stuff you don’t want, don’t need or won’t use just for points.
Although I agree buying things you don’t want or need isn’t a great idea,when historic points drop off these added extras will be vital.

I would expect that the majority of Gold or high Silver will apply for Lyon away, even if they have no intention of travelling the15 points make it worthwhile.

Can see the cut off being quite high.

Although I agree buying things you don’t want or need isn’t a great idea,when historic points drop off these added extras will be vital.
Yeah but let’s say a RTV Unlimited subscription gives you 40 points and takes you over the threshold and into Gold. What happens when the threshold is then raised to keep it to the top, for example, 10%? What added extra do you then buy to avoid slipping back to Silver?

Everybody cannot be Gold. The ‘system’, rightly, doesn’t cater for that. I think folk should just settle into whatever tier their follow-following takes them. Otherwise they will be frantically overspending to chase points. Only my view but, to me, that’s daft,

I know a few in gold who are there without buying any extras or travel in Europe but they wont to stay there for long.

Tickets will filter down to lower points soon,in fact I would guarantee Lyon will.
Particularly like you last sentence- that tickets will filter down for Lyon.

What points total should I be looking for in order to obtain a ticket? Currently on 1551 points and have registered for my Euro first away in years.

And what is the current process once it’s confirmed a Euro away ticket is allocated - I’m looking at travel but not going to book until I’ve definitely got tickets

It has never been as low as 3. I was on the 3 the last season which still had a quarter to play.

Every season before that I had 5.

Plus a couple of ‘freebie’ ones like Killie/Livi.

Yeah but let’s say a RTV Unlimited subscription gives you 40 points and takes you over the threshold and into Gold. What happens when the threshold is then raised to keep it to the top, for example, 10%? What added extra do you then buy to avoid slipping back to Silver?

Everybody cannot be Gold. The ‘system’, rightly, doesn’t cater for that. I think folk should just settle into whatever tier their follow-following takes them. Otherwise they will be frantically overspending to chase points. Only my view but, to me, that’s daft,
Suppose the frantically overspending bit is the part Rangers are looking forward to the most haha

Particularly like you last sentence- that tickets will filter down for Lyon.

What points total should I be looking for in order to obtain a ticket? Currently on 1551 points and have registered for my Euro first away in years.

And what is the current process once it’s confirmed a Euro away ticket is allocated - I’m looking at travel but not going to book until I’ve definitely got tickets
IMO you will be fine for Lyon on those points,in fact a cert.

So I don't take my (gold) adult motherwell ticket in the ballot because I have my daughter who is silver and didn't get one. Now I get an email offering me a juvenile ticket for her but I cannot now purchase mine as its no longer available (9am cut off). Lesson learned, buy them and pass them on instead of letting the club allocate to someone else

I’m in low gold by simply attending every domestic home, away and friendly games - with extra points gained from MyGers and edminston purchases pushing me through the gold threshold
Have applied for Lyon as my first sortie into Europe in over 12 years

2 of us sitting on 2 out of 4 in gold and will try to get something outside the ground for motherwell and st mirren,after seeing hardly any spare outside dundee im not sure what the chances are tbh
I think Sunday at 12 will be a different story from 3 on a Saturday.

I got one outside St Mirren the day Candeias got sent off.

So I don't take my (gold) adult motherwell ticket in the ballot because I have my daughter who is silver and didn't get one. Now I get an email offering me a juvenile ticket for her but I cannot now purchase mine as its no longer available (9am cut off). Lesson learned, buy them and pass them on instead of letting the club allocate to someone else
You also, potentially, now have that ‘black mark’ against both of you for registering and not purchasing. Shouldn’t matter in isolation, but if it happens multiple times it might.

You also, potentially, now have that ‘black mark’ against both of you for registering and not purchasing. Shouldn’t matter in isolation, but if it happens multiple times it might.
Is this a thing ? If so I'll buy her £4 ticket and let someone take their chance at the turnstiles

Is this a thing ? If so I'll buy her £4 ticket and let someone take their chance at the turnstiles
I’m sure the SLO posted that they would be looking out for repeat offenders not purchasing. There’s very good reasons for someone pulling out once or twice - struck with CoVid for example - but not doing it repeatedly. You should be fine as things stand.

Back