Motherwell away

Strongly considering not registering an interest for Livi away as it will give me better odds of getting a ticket for Hearts or Hibs in the following ballots, and it will be easy enough to source a Livi ticket elsewhere.

The system should not be able to be rigged in this way. It's clearly massively flawed.
You need to register for every game to be in with a chance of being allocated a Catergory a ticket

You need to register for every game to be in with a chance of being allocated a Catergory a ticket

The club never said that. This is what I read:

"For certain high demand matches (such as Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts and Hibs), supporters will be required to have registered for additional matches before these games are available to apply for. The match application threshold for these games will be communicated in due course."

If they were planning to make the threshold all matches they would've said off the bat. Reckon missing registration for 1 match will be fine.

Would be good if the club in their update email before a registration opens added in the numbers offered tickets within the tiers.

i.e.

2600 gold registered - 2200 offered
4900 silver registration 1600 offered
1400 bronze registered - 300 offered

5100 mygers allocation

More info would let people know what they are dealing with. That said maybe that’s what they don’t want.

I like the sound of this also but think you must have went to a catholic school.

No you don’t. You need to apply for some lesser games, not all
I'm trying to work this out as well, I am hoping for Tynecastle as that game is on my birthday. I've registered for every game so far but missed the window to buy when I was successful for St Johnstone, so apparently that goes down as a non registration according to their email.

So if I do not register for Easter Rd then that should in theory mean I have a very good chance of Tynecastle? (Subject to Hearts giving us the full Roseburn).

I'm trying to work this out as well, I am hoping for Tynecastle as that game is on my birthday. I've registered for every game so far but missed the window to buy when I was successful for St Johnstone, so apparently that goes down as a non registration according to their email.

So if I do not register for Easter Rd then that should in theory mean I have a very good chance of Tynecastle? (Subject to Hearts giving us the full Roseburn).
To be honest, nobody actually knows how this is working and I include Rangers in this

It shouldn’t ever be that if you pick and choose what games you want to go to you have a better chance of a ticket before those who have applied for every game

No ‘loyalty’ system should ever work like that

Yes, so for example, should you not apply for Hibs/Hearts then you’re meant to have a better chance at Aberdeen.

Wonder how many Gold bears won’t be applying for Hibs/Aberdeen to try and get Celtic

So people want fans to pay an extra £80-£120 on top of their ST, just for the pleasure of wanting to watch Rangers away from Ibrox?

So much for the working mans game

☝️ Exactly- we are all arguing amongst our own here for tickets into another teams ground. (Wait till away teams start selling/distributing tickets themselves again) - my gers will be done !!!

How we can have a system that’s so broken is just beyond belief. (Never mind the lack of transparency) , and an SLO role that’s unfit for purpose. (Supposed to be a role which is an interface between the club management and the fans) - total mess

Yes, so for example, should you not apply for Hibs/Hearts then you’re meant to have a better chance at Aberdeen.

Wonder how many Gold bears won’t be applying for Hibs/Aberdeen to try and get Celtic
None as we won’t get anything for the Piggery.

Read the full thread before typing. :)

To be honest, nobody actually knows how this is working and I include Rangers in this

It shouldn’t ever be that if you pick and choose what games you want to go to you have a better chance of a ticket before those who have applied for every game

Yeah exactly, it seems counter intuitive.

Would be a bit silly considering we’re not getting any tickets
That actually been confirmed? I must’ve completely missed that then and will stand corrected

Points valid though - people will stay out of Hibs ballot to try and secure an Aberdeen away. I’m considering it

am that loyal Rangers decided I didn't qualify for a St Mirren ticket

I reckon to balance the books we wont get any for parkhead , but never know
Think so too but until it’s confirmed I reckon people’s decision making will be influenced by the hope they might get a sniff

Fans will be back for March/Split games thankfully

Not many, I'd say.

All Gold tier members I know attend every game, irrespective of the opposition.
Ok, I’ll rephrase it

I’d fancy my chances of getting a Hibs ticket elsewhere so I’m seriously considering staying out of that ballot to help with Aberdeen. I’d get Aberdeen anyway but means we’d have an extra seat on a bus to Aberdeen

Others I go to games with have discussed similar for previous games

Ok, I’ll rephrase it

I’d fancy my chances of getting a Hibs ticket elsewhere so I’m seriously considering staying out of that ballot to help with Aberdeen. I’d get Aberdeen anyway but means we’d have an extra seat on a bus to Aberdeen

Others I go to games with have discussed similar for previous games

That's fair enough mate.

The lads I know will just apply for every match on a game to game basis.

We'll all just take our chances for the piggery tickets.

Is it not a league requirement that a minimum number of away tickets must be offered?

We had a ready made excuse in August with the whole red zone requirement, which the mentally challengeds were also using themselves at the time to shut out away fans.

Assuming things are still fully normal at the end of the year, should we not be entitled to the 700 or so allocation?

That actually been confirmed? I must’ve completely missed that then and will stand corrected

Points valid though - people will stay out of Hibs ballot to try and secure an Aberdeen away. I’m considering it
I very much doubt they’re going to give us them after we didn’t give them any.

I very much doubt they’re going to give us them after we didn’t give them any.
I think you’re probably right however until it’s confirmed it’ll be on peoples minds. Especially considering it’ll be a decision made mid/late December which will be after Hibs

As explained earlier, I should get a ticket for Hibs no bother where as Aberdeen will be tight for my bus. I’d rather put my name in the hat for Aberdeen rather than Hibs for that reason

That’s a fucking joke of a system, I like many others will apply for every game going and I honestly think that should be taking into consideration when category A games come about, picking and choosing is laughable but not surprising

That’s a fucking joke of a system, I like many others will apply for every game going and I honestly think that should be taking into consideration when category A games come about, picking and choosing is laughable but not surprising

Ill apply for every game, but as a bronze member who got a St Mirren ticket I know its a futile exercise

I want every ticket but rangers have created a situation that you need to play the game now

I don't think any system is going to please everyone. We have a massive support and there are just never going to be enough tickets for everyone that wants one.

Personally I am not in a position to go to every away game, for a variety of reasons. I'm obviously bronze level, Motherwell is the first away I have applied for and likely to be the only one I do for the next few months. If I somehow get one them I'll be pleased and certainly won't feel guilty about it. If I don't then I won't be bothered in the slightest.

I’ll be applying for everything. The wording of the email re Cat A games is open to interpretation.

No point trying to second guess and ‘play the game’ as long as the club continue to make it up as they go along.
Well, it’s the exact same process as other games; if you’re successful, back of the line for the next game

There’s no way you’re getting all of Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen - I suspect most gold members will only get 1 of the above, some will get 2

It’s easier to pick up Hibs/Hearts spares so some people will sit those ballots out, I’m sure of it

I want every ticket but rangers have created a situation that you need to play the game now

I still the club are learning as they go with this system mate.

This is the first season MyGers has been actually implicated.

I expect more changes, as issues are flagged up, as we progress throughout the season.

I don't think any system is going to please everyone. We have a massive support and there are just never going to be enough tickets for everyone that wants one.

Personally I am not in a position to go to every away game, for a variety of reasons. I'm obviously bronze level, Motherwell is the first away I have applied for and likely to be the only one I do for the next few months. If I someone get one them I'll be pleased and certainly won't feel guilty about it. If I don't then I won't be bothered in the slightest.
Thing is you have your followers and your pick and choosers ....

It needs to be a point system
I don’t necessarily agree with that tbh - euro aways should be split again and made top down, domestic aways shouldn’t

The issue for me is the fact they have carte Blanche clauses to change the guidelines as and when they want. At the start of each season they should give clear and concise instructions on how the scheme will work and stick to it

Some communication wouldn’t go amiss either

I still the club are learning as they go with this system mate.

This is the first season MyGers has been actually implicated.

I expect more changes, as issues are flagged up, as we progress throughout the season.
You’re a positive, glass half full guy that was willing to wait and see the scheme in action.

It lasted one game mate and then they changed to a ticket distribution method they said would never be implemented.

It’s hard to give them the benefit of the doubt when there’s 0 communication and they choose to ignore genuine concerns. Issues could’ve been ironed out last year and they could’ve done trial runs etc

I don’t necessarily agree with that tbh - euro aways should be split again and made top down, domestic aways shouldn’t

The issue for me is the fact they have carte Blanche clauses to change the guidelines as and when they want. At the start of each season they should give clear and concise instructions on how the scheme will work and stick to it

Some communication wouldn’t go amiss either
I believe it does need to go that way but alot of work on it needs to be done.

You’re a positive, glass half full guy that was willing to wait and see the scheme in action.

It lasted one game mate and then they changed to a ticket distribution method they said would never be implemented.

It’s hard to give them the benefit of the doubt when there’s 0 communication and they choose to ignore genuine concerns. Issues could’ve been ironed out last year and they could’ve done trial runs etc

I probably cut them more slack than you mate, mainly because I know that the supply and demand stats mean a lot of people will be disappointed every week, no matter how they implement it.

All I know is, like you, I've been going every week since the journey and well before.
Thanks to the MyGers system I've managed a ticket for every away game this season and I'm guaranteed a ticket for every semi and final.

That certainly wasn't the case with old CCCS.

MyGers can still be improved, but it's immeasurably better and fairer than the old system.

That's fair enough mate.

The lads I know will just apply for every match on a game to game basis.

We'll all just take our chances for the piggery tickets.
This is the case for most supporters, irrespective of tier they are in - they will apply for every game and take their chances in the hope of getting a ticket for the more glamorous games.

Hearing oxford University are opening a new class naming it (understanding how my gers works). Never known anything to be so complicated in my puff

allocation cut because of covid reasons
the area we don't get is where the away teams come out of .... imo Pointless as the rules have changed.

allocation cut because of covid reasons
the area we don't get is where the away teams come out of .... imo Pointless as the rules have changed.
While the rules have changed the clubs still have right to do it themselves which Motherwell must be doing

I probably cut them more slack than you mate, mainly because I know that the supply and demand stats mean a lot of people will be disappointed every week, no matter how they implement it.

All I know is, like you, I've been going every week since the journey and well before.
Thanks to the MyGers system I've managed a ticket for every away game this season and I'm guaranteed a ticket for every semi and final.

That certainly wasn't the case with old CCCS.

MyGers can still be improved, but it's immeasurably better and fairer than the old system.
I understand I’m probably not the most impartial, at least I have some self-awareness :D

Never the less, it’s good to hear others have their perceptions on how they feel it’s impacted them, albeit I do enjoy pointing out the flaws

Back