My Gers pack finally popped though the door today.

Still Waiting on me and my Daughters coming Payed in May & still Nothing in August?? I think the whole ticket office needs more interaction with the Fans you can’t find out nothing from club find more answers on here .

30/06/2021
Unfortunately, due to supply chain issues which are beyond the club’s control, there is a small delay with the delivery of our MyGers welcome packs.

We are working very closely with our supplier to get these packs out to all members as quickly as possible and are anticipating deliveries to commence in mid-July.​

Now mid August and still waiting.

I think its pretty poor that we were asked to renew before our full first year was up with the justification was it was so everyone would get their packs for the start of the new membership year and here we are the new season has started and some of us don’t even have our packs or even a wee email explaining they’ve been delayed with an apology.

Not a ST holder. If I sign up to mygers , can I buy tickets straight away or do I need to wait on the pack coming first?

I've got mine, few weeks ago, but my boys junior one hasn't showed yet. Anyone had similar?
I also ordered the last game programme for last season and it never showed up either, emailed to chase but no response. Real lack of consistency with this sort of thing which people are going to lose patience over and will stop ordering anything.

Still waiting for mine, however as I was a new mygers member rather than a renewal I’m assuming I’m at the back of the queue.

I think its pretty poor that we were asked to renew before our full first year was up with the justification was it was so everyone would get their packs for the start of the new membership year and here we are the new season has started and some of us don’t even have our packs or even a wee email explaining they’ve been delayed with an apology.

They did email about it in a MyGers newsletter dated 30/06/2021. I have posted it above, you must have scrolled by it.

They did email about it in a MyGers newsletter dated 30/06/2021. I have posted it above, you must have scrolled by it.
For some reason I dropped off the MyGers email list.
I don’t get the June or July newsletter.Others in my household got the emails.
I had to email them and they put me back on their email list.

Nothing yet.

Seems to be a random priority of sending them.

I’m not overly concerned to be honest but it is pretty poor from the club.

Got mine and now on the look out for a few more of the coasters, do you think the shop will sell these?

Still waiting.

Does anyone know in which order they were sent out? I suppose it could be based on MyGers points, alphabetic, geographical or just random chaos.

Back