My Gers

I understand you might not be in a position to answer @Greg Marshall however if you’re unable to do so, are you able to point me in the direction of someone at the club that can do so?

People are interested in the above and it’ll allow people to assess whether there’s any point in buying stuff if it’s not going to make a difference. Ultimately I’ll be gold for at least the next 3 seasons and European aways will keep me there so if Parkheads not top-down, there no need for me to spend a few hundred £ each season

If you could tell me the best person to contact I’ll drop them an email. Preferably not the MyGers team though as they’re challenging the ticket office for being absolutely clueless, since they’ve messed up my points and it’s like pulling teeth to get an answer

drop an email and I’ll answer it in due course.

apologies but ive been inundated with messages from fans regarding this weekends game and I’m sure you can understand that they have taken priority.

As much as I enjoy a debate I still believe the best format for you and myself to do so is via a real life conversation but that can happen at a future date.

Not had my pack in, but a friend has and said that they have put Peter Campbells name over a picture of Harry McNeill?

Looks like I’m missing 5 points for one of those. I got 5 then 1 for Blackpool and another 5 today.

so if they are counting Livingston I’d should have 16 points added and I’ve had 7.
The points for league attendance will likely be added at the end of the season. There wasn't a running total last season

The points for league attendance will likely be added at the end of the season. There wasn't a running total last season
I have 5 points added since Thursday,presumably for Livi (didn’t get a ticket in ballot) had to source my own ticket.
I think they will go on ,on a game by game basis this season,due to getting into games.

The Livi thing is in my purchase history now with 5 loyalty points in the description. Looks like I’ve not got points for Brighton or Madrid.

If they’re adding points by attendance for each game on an ongoing basis, what happens once you breach the threshold? I’m 40 points shy of Gold just now. Worst case scenario, In 8 home games time, am I up to Gold?

If they’re adding points by attendance for each game on an ongoing basis, what happens once you breach the threshold? I’m 40 points shy of Gold just now. Worst case scenario, In 8 home games time, am I up to Gold?
I believe so, cant imagine them moving the thresholds all the time - they’ve got to let mygers members tier up at some point or another

Moving forward everything updates every 12 weeks.

The thresholds will always move on every update. That's the point of the thresholds, they move based on the max available points.
Of course they are going to move , but they can’t keep constantly moving them otherwise everyones going to end up in a low tier no matter what they do.

I believe so, cant imagine them moving the thresholds all the time - they’ve got to let mygers members tier up at some point or another
Wrong.

The number in each category is based on a % of the total membership so as people keep accruing points, the entry level to tiers will naturally move too

For example, Gold is 10% of membership, silver is 40% of membership, bronze is 50% of membership

Of course they are going to move , but they can’t keep constantly moving them otherwise everyones going to end up in a low tier no matter what they do.
They will move on every 12 week points update.

Occasionally they will also move downwards when points from old purchases drop off after 5 years and the max available points goes down.

aye, see above. My card has expired and been renewed since then.
It was set to auto renew at the end of March (coming off the card on file).
Plenty had problems,mine didn’t auto renew despite card being active.
I got an email at the time saying auto renew hadn’t gone through and had to do it manually.
Others didn’t realise they had auto renewed as they didn’t receive a confirmation email,folk were checking bank to see if a a payment had come off instead.
It would show in your purchase history dated end of March if it had gone through,but you should have had an email if it didn’t go through.
(There was an extra 10 points on offer if renewal was paid before April 9th)

The next review of the MyGers tiers will kick in and the entry level to tiers adjusted appropriately

I've had 6 points added this season.

Ive been to Brighton, Real & Livi.. also had a ticket for Blackpool.

Feel like I should have more points?

Should add I have nothing in my order history regarding mygers points.

I've had 6 points added this season.

Ive been to Brighton, Real & Livi.. also had a ticket for Blackpool.

Feel like I should have more points?
Did you buy all your tickets against your Rangers number?

I've had 6 points added, from looking at my order history its been 1 point for Blackpool and 5 for Livingston, although I was unsuccessful in the ballot for Livi its now in my order history with the 5 points showing in the loyalty column.

My Arsenal and Brighton tickets haven't got a loyalty value against them in my order history.

I've had 6 points added, from looking at my order history its been 1 point for Blackpool and 5 for Livingston, although I was unsuccessful in the ballot for Livi its now in my order history with the 5 points showing in the loyalty column.

My Arsenal and Brighton tickets haven't got a loyalty value against them in my order history.
I've just noticed that the entry in my purchase history for Livingston has changed from "Rangers v Livingston" to "Points Update - Rangers vs Livingston".

Still not added my Rangers TV points, checked my emails and I renewed the end of May

Some laugh if I miss out on 25 points on a technicality because of my auto renewal date :D

Also noticed they haven’t added a few points for programmes i previous bought and champions wall. The mygers team are painfully bad to deal with, would love to be a fly on the wall to see what they actually do all day

Back