MyGers Full Points Breakdown

I’m currently on 1546, so low gold when the threshold is 1540.

Adding on the friendlies (West Ham, Blackpool, Spurs), 3 league games and 2 UCL home games that’s 36 points. Plus RTV standard at 25 points, means a total of 61 points to be added.

At the next points update I should be on 1,607 without adding on games between now and the update. Will this be enough to stay in Gold do we think without buying extras?

Adding on the friendlies (West Ham, Blackpool, Spurs), 3 league games and 2 UCL home games that’s 36 points. Plus RTV standard at 25 points, means a total of 61 points to be added.

At the next points update I should be on 1,607 without adding on games between now and the update. Will this be enough to stay in Gold do we think without buying extras?
Depends how many people around the same points totals have bought add ons

I expect the threshold to go up by roughly how many points were available for home matches in the period. That seems to be the logic they follow.

I expect the threshold to go up by roughly how many points were available for home matches in the period. That seems to be the logic they follow.
But they can’t keep adding numbers to gold tier, there has to be a point that numbers are capped*

* not an opinion, just how the scheme is meant to operate.

Still not had an answer why gold had 500 added when overall numbers were down during same period, which is concerning

But they can’t keep adding numbers to gold tier, there has to be a point that numbers are capped*

Still not had an answer why gold had 500 added when overall numbers were down during same period, which is concerning
by decreasing it to its original

Yeah I don't know what the solution should be.

But I think they want to avoid a situation where people drop a tier mid-season despite purchasing/attending/seatsubbing all home games.

Have you bought many add ons to get to that or do you go to a lot of the euro away games, just wondering how gold is achieved with out the add ons

Why does everyone say gold needs to be capped at only around the 3k mark

might be better if they did let more in surly, that way you wouldn’t be wasting money on unneeded add ons too

might be better if they did let more in surly, that way you wouldn’t be wasting money on unneeded add ons too
Don't necessarily need to buy "add-ons" to be gold - haven't bought a single add on and I'm on around 1800 points.

Gold should be capped around 2k members imo.

There is no upward mobility with this at a certain point unless you’re hovering around gold. Needs to change. Euro tickets being bought and resold with no intention of going to the game. You either hold a ballot in all the tiers for all the games and cap the amount of gold members or just do everything top down and just officially make it the closed shop it already is. Preferably bring back the travel club though.

There is no upward mobility with this at a certain point unless you’re hovering around gold. Needs to change. Euro tickets being bought and resold with no intention of going to the game. You either hold a ballot in all the tiers for all the games and cap the amount of gold members or just do everything top down and just officially make it the closed shop it already is. Preferably bring back the travel club though.
Said it many times, the issue is that people argued for it be changed back to five years.

Now everyone who was going to drop out and havent travelled are buying the add ons and going to apply for every euro game and stay in gold but still not travel away.

The initial issue was the set up of my gers but from now on in its the issue of folk arguing to keep it at five years.

What would you say would be the benefits of more people being in gold ?

Have you bought many add ons to get to that or do you go to a lot of the euro away games, just wondering how gold is achieved with out the add ons
Long term season ticket holder on CCCS since 18/19 and including friendlies since 21/22. Go to domestic aways, starting to go to European aways (only been to Braga officially). Went to Blackpool friendly too. Have RTV standard subscription.

I didn’t have all that 5 seasons ago. I wasn’t on CCCS or aways in 17/18. You didn’t get points retrospectively for attending in that season. You got 50 points for being on CCCS, 50 points for signing up to all aways, plus 50 points for signing up to priority for finals and semi finals. I wasn’t signed up to any of these. Next season everyone who was will have 150 points dropping off where as I won’t, so should be much higher up in Gold.

I bought the Edmiston house package last year thinking it would give me a chance of getting a ticket for Seville through the club but it didn’t. Got one from UEFA ballot though. No other add ons.

Simply 5 years of Season Ticket, ticking every box on old CCCS schemes and attending/purchasing/seatsubbing every home game.

The main benefit would be if they letting people get into gold with out the need to buy the unneeded add ons, just not great if all the people in gold are needing to buy stuff they don’t want to get there

The main benefit would be if they letting people get into gold with out the need to buy the unneeded add ons, just not great if all the people in gold are needing to buy stuff they don’t want to get there
But what benefit do you want from being in gold ?

The tiers mean pretty much nothing other than being able to give folk a feel for how far down the list they are. That’s the case for European aways which is what most folk care about. It’s points that matter.

Obviously for domestic aways being in gold gives you potentially an extra away game plus the chance of a ticket for their dump, as far as I am aware.

If they increase the amount of people in ‘gold’ it defeats the points of a tier system.

A true ‘loyalty’ scheme would be top down for literally everything but that won’t happen.

The tiers mean pretty much nothing other than being able to give folk a feel for how far down the list they are. That’s the case for European aways which is what most folk care about. It’s points that matter.

Obviously for domestic aways being in gold gives you potentially an extra away game plus the chance of a ticket for their dump, as far as I am aware.
But the more people in gold significantly reduces the chances of these tickets.
Currently it would take about 7 season for everyone in Gold to get a ticket for Parkhead.

Better access to tickets
But the more people in gold dilutes the chances of getting tickets for away games.
Last year it was 6/7 and this season it is predicted to be 4 or 5 at the most.
If you expand the gold tier this would drop more.

Low gold, high gold, low silver, high silver, low bronze, high bronze.

No such categories. It's gold, silver and bronze. Why are folk so dense to realise this?
Plus nobody actually knows that ‘high silver’ is. You could be sitting 30 points off the top of silver along with 7,000 others for all you know.

Won't be long before gold is cut off from the rest of Mygers and operated on a one out, one in policy. Only gold for tickets

I have actually looked into how other big clubs membership schemes work, most of them give loyalty for say liverpool v Man Utd based on how many games you went to at home the previous season, same set up for away games, 10 away games last season then 9 and so on until all the tickets are gone. The slight issue with that is it very rarely goes to 0 games so it doesn’t allow new people to get any points for going, making it more less impossible if your new in going to the games

I don’t see and I doubt there is one club in the uk that is doing all this points carry on for womens season tickets and programmes etc it should be based on following the first team and nothing else

The fact people are missing out in top tickets because there not wanting to see womens football etc is never right IMO

Don't necessarily need to buy "add-ons" to be gold - haven't bought a single add on and I'm on around 1800 points.

Gold should be capped around 2k members imo.
Presumably you’ve bought RTV?

Won't be long before gold is cut off from the rest of Mygers and operated on a one out, one in policy. Only gold for tickets
It wont ever be that

I don’t think we’re too far away from a cccs type scheme again for domestic aways, only difference is everyone will be paying £40 for the pleasure

The more people get added into gold, less tickets gold members get, which in turn means more silver get tickets (as in more STs get the chance to go, not individual silver somehow get handed loaded) and that also replicated in bronze

The scheme is levelling out for sure. In addition, I foresee European games being a bolt-on to mygers that you need or pay extra for

I have actually looked into how other big clubs membership schemes work, most of them give loyalty for say liverpool v Man Utd based on how many games you went to at home the previous season, same set up for away games, 10 away games last season then 9 and so on until all the tickets are gone. The slight issue with that is it very rarely goes to 0 games so it doesn’t allow new people to get any points for going, making it more less impossible if your new in going to the games

I don’t see and I doubt there is one club in the uk that is doing all this points carry on for womens season tickets and programmes etc it should be based on following the first team and nothing else

The fact people are missing out in top tickets because there not wanting to see womens football etc is never right IMO
They’re not, because it’s a gold ballot and woman’s ST was 15 points

That’s hardly a lot when you consider maximum points is currently circa 2030

It wont ever be that

I don’t think we’re too far away from a cccs type scheme again for domestic aways, only difference is everyone will be paying £40 for the pleasure

The more people get added into gold, less tickets gold members get, which in turn means more silver get tickets (as in more STs get the chance to go, not individual silver somehow get handed loaded) and that also replicated in bronze

The scheme is levelling out for sure. In addition, I foresee European games being a bolt-on to mygers that you need or pay extra for
The creating of a euro travel club and domestic travel club then? If that happens, would it not need to be two different points systems?

The creating of a euro travel club and domestic travel club then? If that happens, would it not need to be two different points systems?
Domestic games will still be through mygers and I think a prerequisite of joining a new TC would be being a member of mygers

I know it’s not being considered right at this minute but I foresee it happening in the future

They’re not, because it’s a gold ballot and woman’s ST was 15 points

That’s hardly a lot when you consider maximum points is currently circa 2030
25 points RTV
25 BTeam
15 womens
35ish programmes

the list goes on, over 5 years that’s hundreds and hundreds of points and will mean people missing out in gold etc and not getting as many tickets

no other club does that. Loyalty for following first team only

25 points RTV
25 BTeam
15 womens
35ish programmes

the list goes on, over 5 years that’s hundreds and hundreds of points and will mean people missing out in gold etc and not getting as many tickets

no other club does that. Loyalty for following first team only
Sorry I thought you solely meant woman’s team. Yes, I agree

Long term season ticket holder on CCCS since 18/19 and including friendlies since 21/22. Go to domestic aways, starting to go to European aways (only been to Braga officially). Went to Blackpool friendly too. Have RTV standard subscription.

I didn’t have all that 5 seasons ago. I wasn’t on CCCS or aways in 17/18. You didn’t get points retrospectively for attending in that season. You got 50 points for being on CCCS, 50 points for signing up to all aways, plus 50 points for signing up to priority for finals and semi finals. I wasn’t signed up to any of these. Next season everyone who was will have 150 points dropping off where as I won’t, so should be much higher up in Gold.

I bought the Edmiston house package last year thinking it would give me a chance of getting a ticket for Seville through the club but it didn’t. Got one from UEFA ballot though. No other add ons.
This is pretty much me too except I had paid for a ST that was in someone elses name back then and always went to euro aways. Can't wait until next season when I don't need to worry about getting tickets for euro away games.

go back to original tier number
My personal opinion is we are now closer to the ‘original’ number that was in gold at the start of My Gers 20/21 season.

The bar was raised 21/22 season in my opinion.

Me and a few others went from Gold to Silver 21/22 season when nobody had set foot in a stadium for a year.

My personal opinion is we are now closer to the ‘original’ number that was in gold at the start of My Gers 20/21 season.

The bar was raised 21/22 season in my opinion.

Me and a few others went from Gold to Silver 21/22 season when nobody had set foot in a stadium for a year.
@Aww Skew your the school nerd on mygers
this man right lol?

I don’t think he is, no.

There was circa 2200 in gold in July 2021, there’s now 3481 in gold July 2022

Why on earth would they have cut the number of gold when there was more members in July 2021 than there was in July 2022

Don’t believe that to be the case, nor does @RFC Euro Bus
I’m not saying there was 3400 in gold 20/21 but I do believe there was more than 2200.

I think the bar was set for 21/22 using the max amount of points available for add ons and not just max points available for home games which is roughly what happens.

I’m not saying there was 3400 in gold 20/21 but I do believe there was more than 2200.

I think the bar was set for 21/22 using the max amount of points available for add ons and not just max points available for home games which is roughly what happens.
Not got information to base that on but I’d doubt that to be the case

But for gold to increase by 40% from July 21 to July 22 is absolutely bonkers considering overall numbers increased by around 10% over the same period

Got an answer yet @Greg Marshall?

It wont ever be that

Euro away should be a bolt on to MyGers without the need to buy add ons in the hope you have enough points for a Euro away ticket- I honestly believe many would pay £100 a season just to get Euro away and back to being a travel club with a separate MyGers domestic points and separate MyGers Euro points

Euro away should be a bolt on to MyGers without the need to buy add ons in the hope you have enough points for a Euro away ticket- I honestly believe many would pay £100 a season just to get Euro away and back to being a travel club with a separate MyGers domestic points and separate MyGers Euro points
£100? Steady on :D

I was thinking the £20 TC fee

Back