MyGers Full Points Breakdown

I don’t even bother counting ST as it cancels out the one that rolls off.

The rule of thumb for 21/22 was that if you had attended every game at Ibrox competitive or not, Away games/ semis and finals for 5 years it was enough to get you into gold. I missed out by around 40 points which would be fair as that is probably 5 years worth of friendlies I didn’t attend.

The season prior the bar was obviously lower as I was in gold.
Or there was an awful lot more people buying add ons?

I’m actually surprised they haven’t offered a debenture type ST yet or bringing out a scheme to pay for your name on your seat (to fund 50000 new seats)

Definitely think we’ll get asked to help fund the megastore sports bar, though I’d happily pay the money if it gives me priority access
Ready for the Future MkII :D

I’m actually surprised they haven’t offered a debenture type ST yet or bringing out a scheme to pay for your name on your seat (to fund 50000 new seats)

Definitely think we’ll get asked to help fund the megastore sports bar, though I’d happily pay the money if it gives me priority access
but yet there'll never be a self funding for " safe standing " ie would fans pay £100 for 5 years if the club turned the whole Broomloan front or copland front into safe standing ........ basically the fans would pay for the change

If you started in mygers today and buy every add on available, you’d be gold in 5 years so long as there’s not people already above you matching your purchases + having opportunity to go to euro aways

So thousands of £s to make it to potentially make it to gold in 5 seasons. That’s not appealing
No doubt answered it already at some point, but do you have a rough idea of where you think the new tier threshold will start?

The people with the best chance of moving up to gold from silver are those who don't have 5 years of season tickets or didn't tick the CCCS boxes as they will lose a lot less points each year especially when it goes to 3 years from 2024/25.

The ones most at risk of dropping out of gold are those who got there with the CCCS boxes and haven't bought addons or done euro aways.

Everything should settle down when it goes to the 3 years as all historic points will be gone and addons and euro aways will be the decider.

I'm still ripped about the abolition of Travel Club as now I'm struggling for Euro aways but I'm also confused about my MyGers total. I've just gone through my purchase history and I've had the following:

Season Ticket the whole time
Travel Club membership and more recently MyGers the whole time
CCCS the whole time so all additional home games not included in season ticket
All Euro home games
Euro away games attended in the season's that count as follows:
Progress
Maribor
Villareal
Spartak
Vienna
St. Joseph's
Progress
Legia
Feyenoord
Porto
Young Boys (didn't count as we didn't take an official allocation)
Braga
Braga
Liepzig (didn't count as I didn't get a ticket officially)
Franfurt (as above)
USG
PSV (as above)

Almost everyone I speak to that has a season ticket, CCCS and does Euro aways is in gold. I'm on 1311 points in Silver. I'm not sure why I'm different to others I know. Anyone got any ideas why I never made Gold?

The upcoming CL matches are a stress as I'm travelling but don't have a ticket.

I'm still ripped about the abolition of Travel Club as now I'm struggling for Euro aways but I'm also confused about my MyGers total. I've just gone through my purchase history and I've had the following:

All Euro home games
Progress
Maribor
Villareal
Spartak
Vienna
St. Joseph's
Progress
Legia
Feyenoord
Porto
Braga
Braga
Franfurt (as above)
USG
PSV (as above)

Almost everyone I speak to that has a season ticket, CCCS and does Euro aways is in gold. I'm on 1311 points in Silver. I'm not sure why I'm different to others I know. Anyone got any ideas why I never made Gold?

The points are manually added by the ticket office so there is a chance they have missed some out. If you go onto ask rangers on the website you can request a breakdown of the points.

All Euro home games
Progress
Maribor
Villareal
Spartak
Vienna
St. Joseph's
Progress
Legia
Feyenoord
Porto
Braga
Braga
Franfurt (as above)
USG
PSV (as above)

You had a ST the full period and ticked away cccs, home cccs, semis/finals and done euro trips?

If so you’d be gold

All Euro home games
Progress
Maribor
Villareal
Spartak
Vienna
St. Joseph's
Progress
Legia
Feyenoord
Porto
Braga
Braga
Franfurt (as above)
USG
PSV (as above)

Did you tick for domestic aways?

If so you should be gold.

Contact the club and ask them to review your points

Heard a rumour today the ticket office are on unofficial strike and that’s why there’s been no update on Ajax.

Good chance the tickets aren’t distributed currently.
Striking for proper systems and equipment to do their jobs effectively?

The points are manually added by the ticket office so there is a chance they have missed some out. If you go onto ask rangers on the website you can request a breakdown of the points.
Where do I go to ask that question ? I can't see it anywhere on my account section

See the points for the programme subscription.. are they added in the one go?

Or are they added gradually over the tier updates?

Yeah, the 20 points have already been added mate
I've not actually signed up i was contemplating buying in hope that it sees me good for Anfield.

The monster that Mygers has created unfortunately.

There's no subscription option on the website right enough!

I've not actually signed up i was contemplating buying in hope that it sees me good for Anfield.

The monster that Mygers has created unfortunately.

There's no subscription option on the website right enough!
Yeah, they took it away. Need to buy them individually but not added until points update

You will get one for anfield never mind amsterdam
With they points
I'm not so sure about Anfield.

I'm on 1728 and not 100% confident.

Around 1500 tickets will go to MyGers after the club/players take their share.

I'm not sure 1728 is in the top 1500 of the scheme.

On 1642 points

Hopefully be ok going indie for Ajax

Liverpool I’m not so sure about. I’ve a feeling we could do the school trip scenario again like we did for Man U so no travel plans booked as of yet

I'm not so sure about Anfield.

I'm on 1728 and not 100% confident.

Around 1500 tickets will go to MyGers after the club/players take their share.

I'm not sure 1728 is in the top 1500 of the scheme.
Surely nearly half the allocation won’t go to corporate/player?

We should get nearly 3k tickets

Surely nearly half the allocation won’t go to corporate/player?

We should get nearly 3k tickets
Looking at about 2700 for Anfield I believe. If you factor club use at 40% then that is only around 1600 to mygers. Not sure what the point cut off would be if everyone in gold applied? Looking at the top half of gold for a ticket.

Looking at about 2700 for Anfield I believe. If you factor club use at 40% then that is only around 1600 to mygers. Not sure what the point cut off would be if everyone in gold applied? Looking at the top half of gold for a ticket.
There’s no way the club are taking 40%

No more than 500

A true ‘loyalty’ scheme would be top down for literally everything
A loyalty scheme can be configured in many different ways and still be a loyalty scheme.

Top down for euros and Cat A Away with proportionate ballot for other domestic aways seems a pretty reasonable setup to me.

Back