MyGers Full Points Breakdown

See if they charge £20 fee and pay that to someone to manage the TC points for them, I could do it on an excel spreadsheet far more efficiently than the current TO does
Can you filter a spreadsheet? If so, you’re already an expert compared to some haha

Realistically, some in silver have zero chance of ever making gold (low silver anyway). Even with the addons, there’s just no way, especially with the tier thresholds increasing every time.

People in silver (and bronze obviously) won’t get allocated a Euro away because they will be taken by the golds (no issue with that at all btw), so they can’t even catch up that way. It’s a never ending carrot dangling to entice fans to buy woman’s season tickets etc to make people think they are getting closer to gold but it won’t happen, unless you’re very close to that total already.

@Greg Marshall - it was always said this wouldn’t become a closed shop, it has become the epitome of a closed shop. Constantly upping the tier thresholds by such an amount mean there is literally no chance people can make any significant progress through the tiers. Even getting into gold now is barely worth it, it’s so saturated now and previously gold got what, 6-7 away tickets? That will be reduced significantly now.

If it wasn’t for cup semis and finals I’d have binned MyGers, sadly, the club know this and will keep milking us and making us play this never ending game of catch up in the guise of a loyalty scheme. It’s an absolute crock.

£100? Steady on :D

I was thinking the £20 TC fee
Obviously you haven’t heard of inflation or the cost of living crisis where prices are out of control :rolleyes:

Other than that would you pay be willing £100 a season to be included in a separate MyGers style travel club where points accumulated are based solely on Euro away attendance

Realistically, some in silver have zero chance of ever making gold (low silver anyway). Even with the addons, there’s just no way, especially with the tier thresholds increasing every time.

People in silver (and bronze obviously) won’t get allocated a Euro away because they will be taken by the golds (no issue with that at all btw), so they can’t even catch up that way. It’s a never ending carrot dangling to entice fans to buy woman’s season tickets etc to make people think they are getting closer to gold but it won’t happen, unless you’re very close to that total already.

@Greg Marshall - it was always said this wouldn’t become a closed shop, it has become the epitome of a closed shop. Constantly upping the tier thresholds by such an amount mean there is literally no chance people can make any significant progress through the tiers. Even getting into gold now is barely worth it, it’s so saturated now and previously gold got what, 6-7 away tickets? That will be reduced significantly now.

If it wasn’t for cup semis and finals I’d have binned MyGers, sadly, the club know this and will keep milking us and making us play this never ending game of catch up in the guise of a loyalty scheme. It’s an absolute crock.
If everyone applies for and attends every game over a five year period there will be little to none points difference as everyone will be on roughly same points- the add ons out with attendance at first team games are where extra points are gained - programmes, Edminston house, RTV, B team S/T and woman’s S/T

Did Braga,Red Star Belgrade last season and very recently USG in Belgium Euro away games,not all go right down to very minimum points?

If everyone applies for and attends every game over a five year period there will be little to none points difference as everyone will be on roughly same points- the add ons out with attendance at first team games are where extra points are gained - programmes, Edminston house, RTV, B team S/T and woman’s S/T
And surely if you then got these add ons and kept doing it over the five years you would then hit gold?

Not got information to base that on but I’d doubt that to be the case

But for gold to increase by 40% from July 21 to July 22 is absolutely bonkers considering overall numbers increased by around 10% over the same period

Got an answer yet @Greg Marshall?
The threshold jumped 100 points. Between the drop offs and new season added I doubt very much there would be 100 point net gain without add ons.

its very off putting ,beyond cup semis and finals now its pointless even having it unless you are gold.

If you want to make progress you really need to double down and buy everything. then you get access to more tickets so can buy less and make up the points getting to games others cant.

the club need to do more with tickets changing hands, if folk take them and pass on points should be deducted, get an app like Leipzig that lets you track them all.

Daft one but did you register for it as you won't have got the email if you didn't register?

I did mate yeah, I was on annual leave at the time and thought it would be a great chance to go, I honestly don’t know what’s happened there.

The threshold jumped 100 points. Between the drop offs and new season added I doubt very much there would be 100 point net gain without add ons.
Between which period? Would be easy to look back and calculate drop offs compared to potential accruals

Between which period? Would be easy to look back and calculate drop offs compared to potential accruals
20/21 season was 1400 or 1401 for Gold
21/22 was 1501 for Gold

I started 20/21 on roughly 1410 -1416 points.
I started 21/22 on 1460 odd points.

That was with nobody going to games. The only add on I had in that period was the Galatasaray 5 points for RTV.

20/21 season was 1400 or 1401 for Gold
21/22 was 1501 for Gold

I started 20/21 on roughly 1410 -1416 points.
I started 21/22 on 1460 odd points.

That was with nobody going to games. The only add on I had in that period was the Galatasaray 5 points for RTV.
@RFC Euro Bus the stat man can confirm which points dropped off in 2015/16 and how many could be accrued in 2020/21

its very off putting ,beyond cup semis and finals now its pointless even having it unless you are gold.

If you want to make progress you really need to double down and buy everything. then you get access to more tickets so can buy less and make up the points getting to games others cant.

the club need to do more with tickets changing hands, if folk take them and pass on points should be deducted, get an app like Leipzig that lets you track them all.
But with seat sub you don’t even need to attend to get points anyway

It would be interesting to see leader board style system so that folk would have an idea of how far up the list they are for any of the top down tickets. My guess is that the vast majority are on or around the same points total in-between silver and low gold so if they ever released that the whole scheme would seem pointless for people considering buying the add ons to accumulate points. As the historic CCCS points drop off then even more will end up around the same total with the few folk attending all the Euro away games left right at the top.

It would be interesting to see leader board style system so that folk would have an idea of how far up the list they are for any of the top down tickets. My guess is that the vast majority are on or around the same points total in-between silver and low gold so if they ever released that the whole scheme would seem pointless for people considering buying the add ons to accumulate points. As the historic CCCS points drop off then even more will end up around the same total with the few folk attending all the Euro away games left right at the top.
The club are unwilling to do it

No doubt Hiding behind some GDPR nonsense

The club are unwilling to do it

No doubt Hiding behind some GDPR nonsense
Would save a lot of hassle for them in the long run. Will be thousands of people registering for Liverpool when its released and in reality have no chance of a ticket. If they sent what MyGers allocation is and then you knew your place on the leader board you would have an idea of whether to bother.

Would save a lot of hassle for them in the long run. Will be thousands of people registering for Liverpool when its released and in reality have no chance of a ticket. If they sent what MyGers allocation is and then you knew your place on the leader board you would have an idea of whether to bother.
If they did it then they would lose a lot of mygers members.

The real reason they are unwilling to do it is because folk in bronze and just entered silver will work out they have no chance of progressing.
Don’t disagree and it’s a drum I’ve been banging for years.

It’s a good idea to generate money in theory but doesn’t work as it should in practice

Don’t disagree and it’s a drum I’ve been banging for years.

It’s a good idea to generate money in theory but doesn’t work as it should in practice
If they broke it down for people it would highlight the pointlessness of being in it unless you are trying to gain points to get a season ticket or maintain your place in gold for chance of a ticket for the piggery.

Once you have a season ticket and in bronze and lower to mid silver then all you need is cccs.

Never getting a ticket for the piggery in the current allocation, can pick up more domestic aways on your own than via club scheme and euro aways the only ones you are getting are those either with an abundance of tickets for or shitholes/dodgy places and you would get them by other means without mygers anyway.

The real reason they are unwilling to do it is because folk in bronze and just entered silver will work out they have no chance of progressing.
I don’t see how they can’t progress if they apply for every game and a lot of the add ons

surly if some one done that by the end of the 5 year mark they would be gold

I don’t see how they can’t progress if they apply for every game and a lot of the add ons

surly if some done that by the end of the 5 year mark they would be gold
Nope, if you are low to mid silver you will never progress.

There will be people above you buying the add ons and getting euro aways.

All you are getting is the add ons so they stretch away.

Those in gold who travel everywhere dont need adds as the euro aways keep enough points to stay in gold.

Those in gold who dont travel anywhere only need to buy the add ons to stay in gold.

Currently there is 469 points between the bottom of silver and entering gold. If you were at minimum points for silver and no one bought add ons, applied for aways and took your allocation then you would need to go to 31 european away games more than the lowest person in gold in that five year period to over take them.

There isnt enough ability to earn enough points in a five year window.

surly if some one done that by the end of the 5 year mark they would be gold
If you started in mygers today and buy every add on available, you’d be gold in 5 years so long as there’s not people already above you matching your purchases + having opportunity to go to euro aways

So thousands of £s to make it to potentially make it to gold in 5 seasons. That’s not appealing

If they did it then they would lose a lot of mygers members.
I honestly don't think it would effect it that much. The majority will keep paying it to be guaranteed Hampden tickets now. Domestic away games there is no system Rangers can run to make it fair as demand for the high profile ones has never been higher. Should just allow RSCs to handle majority of away tickets and would save the ticket office's time.

Nope, if you are low to mid silver you will never progress.

There will be people above you buying the add ons and getting euro aways.

All you are getting is the add ons so they stretch away.

Those in gold who travel everywhere dont need adds as the euro aways keep enough points to stay in gold.

Those in gold who dont travel anywhere only need to buy the add ons to stay in gold.

Currently there is 469 points between the bottom of silver and entering gold. If you were at minimum points for silver and no one bought add ons, applied for aways and took your allocation then you would need to go to 31 european away games more than the lowest person in gold in that five year period to over take them.

There isnt enough ability to earn enough points in a five year window.

Are the club happy with that set up

I thought they said this scheme is built around everyone been able to progress if they wanted to?

So your telling me if you applied for every single game you can and bought every single add on possible, for 5 years going you wouldn’t hit gold due to the euro away games?

Sitting at 1526 points, just out of reach of gold and with the points update in September I'll probably still just be out of reach if they update the tiers - which is more than likely - destined to forever be out of reach unless you spend fortunes, which is what they want :D

I thought they said this scheme is built around everyone been able to progress if they wanted to?

So your telling me if you applied for every single game you can and bought every single add on possible, for 5 years going you wouldn’t hit gold due to the euro away games?
The club love it.

£40 a year from every mygers member, buying all sorts of shite for points, never having any tickets going unsold to worry about, get to resell your own ticket for a higher value through seatsub.

Unless you are within 200 -300 points of gold you are never getting there regardless of what you buy.

What’s happening with the Edminston house package, Im guessing being able to purchase that will end once it opens

Sitting at 1526 points, just out of reach of gold and with the points update in September I'll probably still just be out of reach if they update the tiers - which is more than likely - destined to forever be out of reach unless you spend fortunes, which is what they want :D
That's the way it has to work though - or eventually everybody reaches Gold and its all a bit pointless. The threshold has to rise by at least the number of points attending Home matches gets you.

I've long advocated that folk shouldn't spend money they can ill afford on stuff they don't want or won't use. Just follow follow in your usual manner and accept where that leaves you in the tiers.

What’s happening with the Edminston house package, Im guessing being able to purchase that will end once it opens
Will rebadge it and sell it on again.

They will do something similar for the sports pub that will go in the megastore space.

Once we run out of things to buy and mygers numbers start to waiver then they will just start selling points outright.

That's the way it has to work though - or eventually everybody reaches Gold and its all a bit pointless. The threshold has to rise by at least the number of points attending Home matches gets you.
And therein lies the rub of why folk will never get to gold since they f.u.cked the three years back to five.

People on gold who dont go anywhere and never bought add ons are now buying add ons like its going out of fashion so as not to drop out.

Theoretically, if everyone was buying every add on available and applying for every game/buying everything on offer, all members would be on the same points in 5 years time aside from those that do euro aways

Reality is people in all tiers aren’t buying add ons, so if you’re in bronze and buy everything you’d end up in gold eventually

I've long advocated that folk shouldn't spend money they can ill afford on stuff they don't want or won't use. Just follow follow in your usual manner and accept where that leaves you in the tiers.
Im proud of you here

They will do something similar for the sports pub that will go in the megastore space.

Once we run out of things to buy and mygers numbers start to waiver then they will just start selling points outright.
wonder if it will be worth buying for people that have already bought it if they re do it as the points only stay for 5 years

selling points hahaha

Theoretically, if everyone was buying every add on available and applying for every game/buying everything on offer, all members would be on the same points in 5 years time aside from those that do euro aways

Reality is people in all tiers aren’t buying add ons, so if you’re in bronze and buy everything you’d end up in gold eventually
Hopefully that is the case but some on here seem to think that wouldn’t be enough

I’m actually surprised they haven’t offered a debenture type ST yet or bringing out a scheme to pay for your name on your seat (to fund 50000 new seats)

Definitely think we’ll get asked to help fund the megastore sports bar, though I’d happily pay the money if it gives me priority access

There you have it, the threshold for gold in 2021 should’ve arguably been higher than 100 more than it was

That doesn’t prove anything about the numbers in the gold tier
But remember there were more people on FF saying they went from gold to silver than silver to gold… so members in gold must have decreased. It’s such sound logic, no?

I’m actually surprised they haven’t offered a debenture type ST yet or bringing out a scheme to pay for your name on your seat (to fund 50000 new seats)

Definitely think we’ll get asked to help fund the megastore sports bar, though I’d happily pay the money if it gives me priority access
whens the museum, sports bar etc meant to be opening

There you have it, the threshold for gold in 2021 should’ve arguably been higher than 100 more than it was

That doesn’t prove anything about the numbers in the gold tier
210 points for 2015/16. 416 for 2020/21.
How many of they 206 points difference are add ons?

Doesn’t actually prove anything. Not every person is buying add ons and therefore no need to be at the top end of scale.

How many of they 206 points difference are add ons?

Doesn’t actually prove anything. Not every person is buying add ons and therefore no need to be at the top end of scale.
We all got 95 for home game attendance, so that was standard across the board

That was in addition to the 120 for our STs and 20 points for mygers membership

We all got 95 for home game attendance, so that was standard across the board

That was in addition to the 120 for our STs and 20 points for mygers membership
I don’t even bother counting ST as it cancels out the one that rolls off.

The rule of thumb for 21/22 was that if you had attended every game at Ibrox competitive or not, Away games/ semis and finals for 5 years it was enough to get you into gold. I missed out by around 40 points which would be fair as that is probably 5 years worth of friendlies I didn’t attend.

The season prior the bar was obviously lower as I was in gold.

Back