Mygers points being updated

For the lower class games like Livi and St Johnstone I'd imagine it would be over 50% as the clamour for tickets from players and sponsors will be lower.

Comparing to last season we had 17 domestic away league games with a total allocation of around 53000, this seasons games up to the split will be about 52000.
Livi is definitely higher but not by much, the bus allocation gets increased for livi too I’m sure

St Johnstone will be higher than the 40% no doubt

Changed it back to five after the forum because people who dont travel and about to drop out of gold were moaning.

Folk can get tickets on here as those people who were about to drop out of gold will be applying for everything and punting their tickets as they still wont travel but need to game the system. The ticket office section on here will be booming.

Club said the change was to provide access to younger bears but they have removed access to almost everything for those bears in bronze. Also opened itself up to a lot of those requesting refunds or dropping out of its money maker.

What tickets are gold punting exactly?

More or less everyone got the same points regardless of how many they applied for or bought so there is not exactly a gain there.

More or less everyone got the same points regardless of how many they applied for or bought so there is not exactly a gain there.
Gold have better access to euro aways which is essentially an advantage going forward

Anyone doing 50%+ euro trips will always be gold whilst Tc games are included in mygers

There has always been folk in gold who dont travel and punt their domestic and european aways. I personally know three.

Those who were about to drop out if it went to three years will apply for everything and punt on

As of the 30th June, the points breakdown will be as below:
• Gold: 1.540 and Above Points
• Silver: 1.070 - 1.539 Points
• Bronze: 20 - 1,069 Points
So, gold ranges from 1540-1950 (approx)

Looking forward to the tier breakdowns as gold most definitely has been inflated membership numbers wise

Looking forward to the tier breakdowns as gold most definitely has been inflated membership numbers wise
If MyGers now has the touted 42,000 members,then top 10% in Gold =4,200 ?

Only could we keep it at five years because folk were moaning about losing gold status but keep it at five years and degrade gold status :D

If MyGers now has the touted 42,000 members,then top 10% in Gold =4,200 ?
We were told membership numbers aren’t based on a %, it was my belief it was but the SLO told me that wasn’t the case

1540 or more for gold in a big image on my email then this....

You have 1571 points and this has placed you in the Silver tier.

Just in.

MyGers Points

Following the previous MyGers points update in April, we have now updated your account with the following points:​

Home league match attendance

Rangers Women vs Aberdeen Women match attendance

Use of SeatSub at least 24 hours before a home match in instances where you are not able to attend a home league match in person

Home European match ticket purchases

Away European match ticket purchases

RB Leipzig match screening in Club 72

Match programme online purchases (incl. Half Season Subscriptions)

RangersTV subscription points (if not added in the previous update)

Edmiston House package points (if not added in the previous update)

Rangers Wall of Champions points (if not added in the previous update)

Ibrox Stadium Tour points

Domestic away match registration

Domestic away match ticket purchases

MyGers early bird bonus (if MyGers membership was purchased before 23:59 on 7th of June 2022)

Season Ticket 22/23 purchase

Points accumulated from season 16/17 have now expired in accordance with a 5 season rolling period.

I have 1564 so should be Gold but underneath the tiers it tells me i am placed in Silver tier.

Usual nonsense from Rangers.

Gold - 3481
Silver - 14534
Bronze - 22521

What’s the point in being in bronze :D

Was up at 1790 the other day and down to 1580.

Going to be dropping out of gold if don’t get back going to more Euro away games it’s as simple as that.

I think there should be a tier up to 500 points, that works out roughly 2 years of points if your a ST holder going to every home game. That number doesn’t move and then 3 tiers fluctuate above that. Those in the 0-500 tier can’t apply for domestic away tickets, similar to the way the old CCCS worked. You have to do your time before become eligible, a loyalty scheme so to speak…

It’s pretty poor that someone on 1000pts has the same chance of away tickets as someone who has just bought a ST this season IMO

The club can ram their add ons, not spending £ like confetti to be in a tier that now has 1000 more than there was in December 2021

Less tickets now, loyalty eh

I think there should be a tier up to 500 points, that works out roughly 2 years of points if your a ST holder going to every home game. That number doesn’t move and then 3 tiers fluctuate above that. Those in the 0-500 tier can’t apply for domestic away tickets, similar to the way the old CCCS worked. You have to do your time before become eligible, a loyalty scheme so to speak…

It’s pretty poor that someone on 1000pts has the same chance of away tickets as someone who has just bought a ST this season IMO
It’s poor that someone on 1880 has the same chance as someone on 1541

Those 340 odd points are worth 0000s

Still bronze, so another season with one away match ticket! Oh well, suppose better just shut up and pay the money for us both! Lol! I've got 1045 and Scott has 1006, so come the next update we will still be in bronze as the thresholds keep going up and up, I genuinely can't see us ever getting out of bronze tbh, but that's the price we have to pay when we can't get to all the away games and euro games. Renewed my passport and everything! Lol!!!

“We aim to be as transparent as possible”

The club had to be shamed into giving tier numbers out initially

Anyway, if you value transparency, provide a breakdown of each game of how many tickets go to gold, silver and bronze. Bet you the club dont

Back