MyGers - Question about Points Brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the tiers/points are announced tomorrow, are people on the waiting list going to be any the wiser as to if they are going to be able to get a season ticket?

Greg, you may as well front up now and tell us there is not a chance in hell that our purchase history will be updated and correct by tomorrow morning.

Best thing to do is take a sickie tomorrow mate!

What you talking about? Its done already just need to add in the 25 points and RTV

What you talking about? Its done already just need to add in the 25 points and RTV
Really? So the Uefa games are added? My 25 are showing but nothing for friendlies etc.
I'm pulling your leg a little, but don't be setting yourself up for a fall when you are relying on an IT department or whoever does the updates.....

Hope all goes well with the launch tomorrow @Greg Marshall ;)

image2132399146-4802-416a549ad5da03b5f06463c6180307cf@1x.jpg

Really? So the Uefa games are added? My 25 are showing but nothing for friendlies etc.
I'm pulling your leg a little, but don't be setting yourself up for a fall when you are relying on an IT department or whoever does the updates.....

nothing showing on my purchase history for individual match tickets

My history shows some of my Dad's tickets and his account shows some of mines but the points are accurate. If you have bought it under your own Rangers number it will be added. If you haven't it wont

My history shows some of my Dad's tickets and his account shows some of mines but the points are accurate. If you have bought it under your own Rangers number it will be added. If you haven't it wont

@Greg Marshall Bar72 ST purchase for this season points are not showing. Are you saying they should be? I know VIP MyGers might not be tiered but points need to be correct moving forward in case people move out of Bar72. No points for VIP MyGers either.

I don’t have anything showing apart from MyGers and a ST from 2018, nothing for any of the league or Europa games I’ve purchased this last few years

All the games are showing under my name and rangers number bar one (Braga away is against my sons name) so there should be no issues with point accumulation. I'm not the type to give you grief over what tier I will be in, all I'm saying is you are in a no win situation.

If they were bought through CCCS they will be included in the block points for that year for signing up I assume.

Will the points be broken down for us or will we just be given a number and a tier?

Anyone asked the question how the boys on the RSCs get there points for away games ?

Does anyone on here have loyalty points attributed to individual match tickets bought in the last 5 years? All I have is the MyGers points and a ST purchase from 2018. Cheers!

I gave up my season book in 2014 for the boycott and went match to match for the next two years, buying a season ticket again in 2016 so I've missed one of the qualifying years. Other than that I've been on CCCS for every home game since as well as getting the odd ticket on the away scheme. Will be interesting to see if that's still enough to get on the Gold tier.

I gave up my season book in 2014 for the boycott and went match to match for the next two years, buying a season ticket again in 2016 so I've missed one of the qualifying years. Other than that I've been on CCCS for every home game since as well as getting the odd ticket on the away scheme. Will be interesting to see if that's still enough to get on the Gold tier.

You'll have earned individual match points - Unless perfect though you won't have the 120 ST points so would be difficult imo

I would be surprised if you were gold, missing 120 points straight away

I get that people wanted rewarded for following us in the lower league but sooner it goes to the 3 rolling seasons the better, be easier for everyone to track it aswell

My only issue with this is the European away games.

There’s going to be loads of guys with (relatively) high travel club points who’re going to be shafted.

The travel club should not be part of MyGers. It should have remained a separate thing altogether.
I have 10 travel club points and haven’t missed many games in the last 5/6 seasons but for warburton first season in spfl my ticket wasn’t in my name so I’ll be silver, I can pick tickets up from my rsc though so don’t mind.

I know we get 120 points for ST but do we also get points for non ST home games (cups, Europe). These don't seem to have been added in my order history.

I know we get 120 points for ST but do we also get points for non ST home games (cups, Europe). These don't seem to have been added in my order history.

They should be added but I don’t think they have been updated on the site yet. None of my match ticket purchases are showing any loyalty points.

Where are people seeing their points?
If you go to you order history and click on season ticket for this season, scroll down and there is a red info button. Click on this and it gives a breakdown of purchase and includes a line for loyalty points. Works for all eligible purchases like European away games. However does not have anything for non ST home games so I'm not sure if we get points for those.

I’m completely baffled, I’ve been checking my purchase history and there are 5 different names on my account for the Feyenoord game away. I have absolutely no idea who they are but they have all been awarded 5 points and they are showing up in my account.
I fear the worst for tomorrow’s points total

I’m completely baffled, I’ve been checking my purchase history and there are 5 different names on my account for the Feyenoord game away. I have absolutely no idea who they are but they have all been awarded 5 points and they are showing up in my account.
I fear the worst for tomorrow’s points total
I’m the same for legia away, no idea who they are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back