MyGers - Question about Points Brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, cheers, that could be my 1st issue then but I'll see how it all pans out. Seats could be allocated once all tickets are sold to still group families together or i suppose everyone in a group could be given the same banding. I havent read all the small print to date so will just need to see how it goes. I didnt really have an issue with the previous CCCS / Travel club set up but can see the financial benefits for the club with MyGers

If the fans in your group have all committed to the same games previously, then you'll all be in the same tier.

It wouldn't really be fair on someone else who did, then they miss out on a ticket to one in your group that didn't make the same commitment.

I think Rangers are trying to reward loyalty and commitment.

This may have been covered already but I don't currently have rangers tv if I buy it later will I get the points updated at that point?

If the fans in your group have all committed to the same games previously, then you'll all be in the same tier.

It wouldn't really be fair on someone else who did, then they miss out on a ticket to one in your group that didn't make the same commitment.

I think Rangers are trying to reward loyalty and commitment.
Yep, I don't have an issue with rewarding loyalty, but my younger kids don't have RTV accounts and don't do euro trips. A lot of people will he in the same group as them - season ticket + CCCS aways, friendlies, semi & finals etc. I may be lucky and be in a higher one. That could be the case for many families. My initial point was just showing that the friend and family scheme needs somehow to be integrated with mygers groupings .and ticket allocations.

As I don’t bother with away tickets I’m not really bothered what bracket I’m in, simply want to be able to get tickets for semis and finals.
That being said, if I’m not in gold + I’ll be fuming

As I don’t bother with away tickets I’m not really bothered what bracket I’m in, simply want to be able to get tickets for semis and finals.
That being said, if I’m not in gold + I’ll be fuming

my understanding was that you can still do that without signing up to My Gerd as long as you sign up to all Home games.

that then allows you to select cup semi/finals

my understanding was that you can still do that without signing up to My Gerd as long as you sign up to all Home games.

I should clarify, MyGers get priority on CCCS, then after MyGers uptake the rest goes to non members if that makes sense

I’m absolutely raging, the system is a shambles, needs scrapped immediately!!!

I am over the moon with my tier. Completely open and fair way to do it. Well done Rangers

I’ll edit my post later to show the correct statement once the tiers and points have been released.

Ok, my mind is a bit blurred since 2012 and all of this but am i correct in thinking that season 14-15 was the boycott but King won control Feb / March 15 ? I managed to get a 1/4 season ticket for the final few games of that season.

Yes first season after the boycott is 15/16 which is where season tickets and home tickets are taken from.

Away games are taken from 16/17 as everyone that boycotted was unable to apply for away tickets their first season back.

For semi-finals and finals, the first sales window will be open to season ticket holder MyGers Members who are also part of the non-league games CCS.

When it starts to go live and brackets are revealed just keep in mind at the end of the day we are all Rangers fans. If you are on Bronze, Silver or Gold it doesn’t make you any more or less of a fan.

Some can afford to be gold, some unfortunately can’t.

Let’s keep it civil.

When it starts to go live and brackets are revealed just keep in mind at the end of the day we are all Rangers fans. If you are on Bronze, Silver or Gold it doesn’t make you any more or less of a fan.

Some can afford to be gold, some unfortunately can’t.

Let’s keep it civil.
This level of common sense just won't do

Incoming in every argument here "and what Tier are you??!?!"
"People should scan on the way out if you leave early, so you can have MyGers points deducted"

Me to lower tier members come midday:

tumblr_oc1axhCCYB1r2amcuo1_1280.jpg

Am I correct in saying that you don’t get any Gers points for being a monthly subscriber on RTV. Apologies if I’ve missed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back