MyGers Thresholds/Away Ballots - October and January

There is. Bronze get their % as per allocation for tickets just like the other tiers albeit a lot less. The aim of mygers from a clubs perspective is to make as much money as possible albeit unfair to one’s lower in rankings, the ones in gold and to some extent silver have sunk their cash into the club for the longest and are being rewarded for it. I agree it’s hard to climb the tiers if you’re starting from nothing but ultimately the club are looking for something back from you. I’m silver and I’ve worked out it will probably take me 3/4 seasons to get anywhere near gold and that’s me buying everything I can and going to as many games as a possible.

Unless you are high silver think you have no chance sorry mate. If we are straight in the CL next season and say have 3 allocations that only gold can fill then that’s 45 points you have no chance of making up.

Unless

A) You buy Edmiston House but you may have done so already and it’s a one time thing
B) Euro away moves to pick up which could lead to
C) Golds stop buying

It’s a closed shop and anyone that says otherwise is lying. IMO.

I also find it rather sad the entitlement some of the golds have over high silver getting in their club. We are talking over 1500 points. Seems pretty loyal to me yet these guys have been lucky to get even two tickets so far in most cases. But the golds just want them all for themselves.

I was on 8 travel club points and pretty much guaranteed a ticket for every euro away game but now can’t get a sniff.

I understand all that but when the people at the top are getting the opportunity to get an extra (potential) 90 points (6 euro aways) per season, it’s going to become a closed shop.
Potentially it may be, but then if that seems the case then it’s only because the most loyal, are continuing to be loyal….

We have only had two euro aways this year where people could stretch their lead, but silver members got to bronby, and Lyon (a lot would have had the opportunity for Lyon). And if it’s full crowd to Dortmund, then there will be a good few in silver getting them again. (If we get champions league, then it’s bigger stadiums/allocations) which means people can potentially progress.

Stirling Albion wasnt a sell out either (30 odd thousand) , so potentially a few missing 5 points there, and likewise perhaps one or two other games over the course of the year.

Unless you are high silver think you have no chance sorry mate. If we are straight in the CL next season and say have 3 allocations that only gold can fill then that’s 45 points you have no chance of making up.

Unless

A) You buy Edmiston House but you may have done so already and it’s a one time thing
C) Golds stop buying

I also find it rather sad the entitlement some of the golds have over high silver getting in their club. We are talking over 1500 points. Seems pretty loyal to me yet these guys have been lucky to get even two tickets so far in most cases. But the golds just want them all for themselves.
My boy is on 1507 (not bought any of the crap) and had one ticket. And people with say 1570 upwards (already and 5 tickets) think they deserve more and more ….

Unless

C) Golds stop buying

That’s the way the club have designed it though, golds want the scheme ran the way the club said it would; nothing more, nothing less

We all know it’s not a loyalty scheme but it’s the continual change of goalposts and changing guidelines, as and when they please, which is frustrating everyone. The point of the thread was to find out facts about the goalposts being changed as the club deny it’s happened

I don’t disagree with a lot of your post. My position on mygers is well documented

My boy is on 1507 (not bought any of the crap) and had one ticket. And people with say 1570 upwards (already and 5 tickets) think they deserve more and more ….
There could be people on max points on less than those that have just made gold.

Those 300 points would equate to a good £15k minimum (travel/hotels/spending £ etc), as they’d have had to go to all euros, including Ufa which seemed like an absolute ballache to get to.

The club have designed a system that they claimed would reward loyalty; in their eyes, loyalty = money spent. Why shouldn’t those on the highest points expect to be rewarded?

We could argue mygers all day and people will never agree, the point of this thread was the club have denied there was an error in October - this thread proves there was. Following that, a similar error has happened in January (worst case people got tickets they shouldn’t have, best case they’ve received the wrong details in an email) and people are rightly sceptical

There could be people on max points on less than those that have just made gold.

Those 300 points would equate to a good £15k minimum (travel/hotels/spending £ etc), as they’d have had to go to all euros, including Ufa which seemed like an absolute ballache to get to.

The club have designed a system that they claimed would reward loyalty; in their eyes, loyalty = money spent. Why shouldn’t those on the highest points expect to be rewarded?

We could argue mygers all day and people will never agree, the point of this thread was the club have denied there was an error in October - this thread proves there was. Following that, a similar error has happened in January (worst case people got tickets they shouldn’t have, best case they’ve received the wrong details in an email) and people are rightly sceptical
Am talking about domestic away games where he has had one. Agree that people on the max deserve to get the chance to go first. My point was people on 4/5 domestic aways want even more and with only being a kick on the ass away from gold he pretty much gets nothing.

Said it before that people that went to euro aways will most likely be high gold and deserve to be where they are. If they ain’t, then it’s either cause they ain’t a season ticket holder (or haven’t been for last 5 years), and or didn’t sign up for cccs.

Hence why my view is TC shouldn’t be separated, as in old scheme a good few would only have went to Europe away. (And I don’t think it’s right that they would be at the front of the Q before my boy). Luckily he should make gold next season anyway, but others low silver unlikely to catch up anytime soon.

Am talking about domestic away games where he has had one. Agree that people on the max deserve to get the chance to go first. My point was people on 4/5 domestic aways want even more and with only being a kick on the ass away from gold he pretty much gets nothing.

Said it before that people that went to euro aways will most likely be high gold and deserve to be where they are. If they ain’t, then it’s either cause they ain’t a season ticket holder (or haven’t been for last 5 years), and or didn’t sign up for cccs.

Hence why my view is TC shouldn’t be separated, as in old scheme a good few would only have went to Europe away. (And I don’t think it’s right that they would be at the front of the Q before my boy). Luckily he should make gold next season anyway, but others low silver unlikely to catch up anytime soon.
Thing is bud, I agree with a lot of what you’re saying and other posters can vouch that I’ve been against it from the start

Your comment about golds wanting more goes back to the club changing the goalposts though and a flaw in the system has meant people have got tickets they shouldn’t have been entitled to for at least 2 games; St Mirren and Motherwell.

If such mistakes hadn’t been made, then yes I’d agree that people saying golds should get more/get all the tickets are way off but not many are. It’s the fact the club have designed a system, set the guidelines, communicated how it will work, only for them then to chop and change rules to try and appease people. Rules should be set out in writing at the start of the season so everyone knows what we’re signing up for

This is the biggest issue for me, posting out Euro away tickets will end up creating a closed shop if that's the plan going forward, mental to think that's what they were trying to avoid by creating MyGers.

Brondby was an example of everything that's wrong with the current system, I've never seen so many tickets changing hands for a euro away match, my mate who's never been to a euro away match bought a ticket from MyGers and sold it on, taking the 15 points while he sat at home watching it on TV. Absolute joke it's branded it a loyalty scheme in all honesty.
Brondby was ridiculous, despite me being in Gold and travelling to Denmark I never got close to a ticket because literally everybody higher up in gold than me applied whether they were travelling or not. You'd need to be silly not to apply TBH because that's how the system works.

Genuine question, how many folk do you know that only attend European away matches and nothing else?

Why shouldn't those who have history of Rangers abroad be at the front of the queue for tickets? That's how loyalty works is it not?

Genuine question, how many folk do you know that only attend European away matches and nothing else?

Why shouldn't those who have history of Rangers abroad be at the front of the queue for tickets? That's how loyalty works is it not?
I know a few from England that were on high TC points but didn’t sign up to away cccs because they knew they couldn’t make it up for games/didn’t want to play the system and get tickets they knew they’d just pass on

Only a handful though

Am not saying they shouldn’t if you read it correctly

What am saying is that those that went to pretty much every euro away game over last 5 years. Is or should be in gold, so do quite rightly get first shout. (Do you know any that went to all or the vast majority of euro aways that ain’t in gold?) - I don’t …

Travel club you could sign up being a non season ticket holder (I don’t know the numbers of what and who done what) but I was just saying that would be unfair now as you could have a non season ticket holder (never been to any domestic away or even home game) get a euro away …..

So yes , don’t agree with you if you think otherwise .. (we would all like to lick and choose to go to the glamor games) but thats not loyalty, going everywhere is ….

Am not saying they shouldn’t if you read it correctly

What am saying is that those that went to pretty much every euro away game over last 5 years. Is or should be in gold, so do quite rightly get first shout. (Do you know any that went to all or the vast majority of euro aways that ain’t in gold?) - I don’t …

Travel club you could sign up being a non season ticket holder (I don’t know the numbers of what and who done what) but I was just saying that would be unfair now as you could have a non season ticket holder (never been to any domestic away or even home game) get a euro away …..

So yes , don’t agree with you if you think otherwise .. (we would all like to lick and choose to go to the glamor games) but thats not loyalty, going everywhere is ….
Ah sorry misread, I've not missed many over the last 5 years, that Danish team (not attempting to spell it) and Rapid Vienna is the only ones I can think of that I missed and I'm silver.

Can't argue with that point about non season tickets holders, but surely an easy solution to that is the only way you could apply for European away games is to have a season ticket.

Unless

C) Golds stop buying

There are some golds who are running on 2/3 tickets for the season and are relying on favours to get to matches which ultimately doesn’t get them the points. I’ve had 2 aways this season from mygers, livi and st Johnstone which are standard issue anyway. I’ve made 4 other matches which I’ve sourced tickets through other avenues, end of the day we all want to get to games and will do so whatever means possible. The £50 my gers donation every year to rangers is just a small price to pay to ensure you keep your place in the queue. I think as a support we have underestimated the volume of traffic for away matches. Those who have historically always went to away matches either through away scheme or RSC’s now feel their entitlement has gone and feel hard done by. I sympathise with anyone who misses out on games but at the end of the day we all can’t go.

Ah sorry misread, I've not missed many over the last 5 years, that Danish team (not attempting to spell it) and Rapid Vienna is the only ones I can think of that I missed and I'm silver.

Can't argue with that point about non season tickets holders, but surely an easy solution to that is the only way you could apply for European away games is to have a season ticket.
Clearly am wrong then about thinking you would be in gold if you have been to almost all (there was 9 aways one year (19/20) and maybe 7 the year before.

Therefore if you were a season ticket every year, and on cccs etc then I thought 100% you would be gold. (Maybe worth checking those points)

My boy in 1507 and he had only been to 4 euro aways in that five year period. (With your euro aways he would defo be gold)

Clearly am wrong then about thinking you would be in gold if you have been to almost all (there was 9 aways one year (19/20) and maybe 7 the year before.

Therefore if you were a season ticket every year, and on cccs etc then I thought 100% you would be gold. (Maybe worth checking those points)

My boy in 1507 and he had only been to 4 euro aways in that five year period. (With your euro aways he would defo be gold)
Remember you don't get 15 points for historic Euro aways. It's only 15 points from this season onwards.

Very Good Suggestion. Also Rewarding those fan's with STkts and more like a Loyalty Scheme.

Absolute nonsense that they used points before update. Nonsense. Aberdeen was probably around same allocations and was plenty of people on the Aberdeen thread in gold that got. But practically no one, if any, from gold that got Ross County on that thread. I personally know plenty that got Aberdeen but know not one person that got Ross County from gold. It appears most on this are the same.

As former Bronze scum who is now Silver, how many away games should I get for the rest of the season? Had one so far (St. Mirren).

As former Bronze scum who is now Silver, how many away games should I get for the rest of the season? Had one so far (St. Mirren).
Going by what I read on either this thread or another with someone saying gold will be looking at max of two for rest of season again unsure how accurate possibly one?

In all honesty I think it’s just a guessing game really

Going by what I read on either this thread or another with someone saying gold will be looking at max of two for rest of season again unsure how accurate possibly one?

In all honesty I think it’s just a guessing game really
After the split, I think we’ve got Hearts away and Celtic. So realistically, that’s around 650 tickets for mygers members

All will be going to gold, if based on the old numbers in gold that’s somewhere between 20-25% that will get a ticket

Dundee, St Johnstone, Dundee Utd and St Mirren are the games before that. Silver and bronze will get allocations for all 4 games. By my quick calculation I’d expect circa 8,000-8,500 tickets for mygers members between those 4 games - when you account for some golds claiming to be on 3, a lot saying they’re only on 4, anyone currently on 5 will likely get 1 more, small minority may get 2

Of course, we’re hoping the third away game is against a team with a big allocation

Absolute nonsense that they used points before update. Nonsense. Aberdeen was probably around same allocations and was plenty of people on the Aberdeen thread in gold that got. But practically no one, if any, from gold that got Ross County on that thread. I personally know plenty that got Aberdeen but know not one person that got Ross County from gold. It appears most on this are the same.
This is the exact same situation as me. Know loads of people who got Aberdeen on Gold. On the other hand 2 people I know got Ross County. Absolutely crazy.

This is the exact same situation as me. Know loads of people who got Aberdeen on Gold. On the other hand 2 people I know got Ross County. Absolutely crazy.
Least thresholds have been updated for now so another 3 months till this happens again.

After the split, I think we’ve got Hearts away and Celtic. So realistically, that’s around 650 tickets for mygers members

All will be going to gold, if based on the old numbers in gold that’s somewhere between 20-25% that will get a ticket

Dundee, St Johnstone, Dundee Utd and St Mirren are the games before that. Silver and bronze will get allocations for all 4 games. By my quick calculation I’d expect circa 8,000-8,500 tickets for mygers members between those 4 games - when you account for some golds claiming to be on 3, a lot saying they’re only on 4, anyone currently on 5 will likely get 1 more, small minority may get 2

Of course, we’re hoping the third away game is against a team with a big allocation
Yeah but if Aberdeen climb into the top 4 then we are likely looking at our 3 post split away games being Parkhead, Tynecastle and Pittodrie with hardly any tickets for all 3.

Yeah but if Aberdeen climb into the top 4 then we are likely looking at our 3 post split away games being Parkhead, Tynecastle and Pittodrie with hardly any tickets for all 3.
To further break it down, if we’re led to believe that the mygers split is something like 60/30/10 (that’s never been confirmed but it’s along the lines of what gets used) then when you divide the mygers tickets for the 4 games using that breakdown, you’re possibly looking at only around 4500 going to gold members before the split

If there is indeed current golds on 3, they’ll get priority until they’ve caught up. There’s loads of golds on 4 at present so they’ll get priority over those already on 5. Then you need to account for people that have just been promoted Silver to gold.

Any gold currently on 5 will be lucky to get 2 more tickets this season, more likely most will only get 1 more. All because the club have changed the goalposts during the season which was the point of this thread

Can’t wait for the Annan ballot when anyone in Silver and Bronze moans because it’s limited to Gold only due to a lack of tickets.
Guessing registration for this will be early this week with ballot within a week. Will be gold only. Anyone any idea on allocation?

Fixture date and time will no doubt change for TV in the coming days so they may hold off for this.

“Its a closed shop”

Yes everyone was afforded the same opportunity to buy Rangers tickets.

Those that bought the most in the days where you got no points and no thank you for doing so, are Gold.

Its not like someone drew up a list with no criteria and said leave this person off.

So stop moaning and buy some tickets.

MyGers is a great idea and saw me actually be allocated a ticket for Pittodrie for first time in a decade.

Guessing registration for this will be early this week with ballot within a week. Will be gold only. Anyone any idea on allocation?

Fixture date and time will no doubt change for TV in the coming days so they may hold off for this.
I reckon we’ll get roughly 1000 tickets if we’re lucky. Gold only for the roughly 400 tickets that’ll go to Mygers.

“Its a closed shop”

Those that bought the most in the days where you got no points and no thank you for doing so, are Gold.

Its not like someone drew up a list with no criteria and said leave this person off.

MyGers is a great idea and saw me actually be allocated a ticket for Pittodrie for first time in a decade.
I fully understand this viewpoint and do agree to an extent that it’s a fairer way to allocate tickets than the CCCS. However, we desperately need less %^*&-ups with thresholds, less moving of goalposts, and more transparency.

I fully understand this viewpoint and do agree to an extent that it’s a fairer way to allocate tickets than the CCCS. However, we desperately need less %^*&-ups with thresholds, less moving of goalposts, and more transparency.
100% agreement. I know we are disputing their version of the Ross County ballot but they have been definitive in saying what they know the problem is and how they tried to avoid it, which is a major step forward.

To further break it down, if we’re led to believe that the mygers split is something like 60/30/10 (that’s never been confirmed but it’s along the lines of what gets used) then when you divide the mygers tickets for the 4 games using that breakdown, you’re possibly looking at only around 4500 going to gold members before the split

If there is indeed current golds on 3, they’ll get priority until they’ve caught up. There’s loads of golds on 4 at present so they’ll get priority over those already on 5. Then you need to account for people that have just been promoted Silver to gold.

Any gold currently on 5 will be lucky to get 2 more tickets this season, more likely most will only get 1 more. All because the club have changed the goalposts during the season which was the point of this thread
Golds on 3 have 3 as they are not applying fir all matches. Which is good as they are not abusing the system. But it’s ridiculous that people being selective on games can get priority on those that want to go to every match.

100% agreement. I know we are disputing their version of the Ross County ballot but they have been definitive in saying what they know the problem is and how they tried to avoid it, which is a major step forward.
What I would really like is a complete breakdown as to how many tickets we get, how many are going to each category, how many are going to corporate, buses etc.

We’ve been told before they can’t do this for some reason and another. Manchester United released this exact information a few weeks ago. I know because I’ve dealt with their SLO before (great guy and a fantastic help btw) and follow him on Twitter.

“Its a closed shop”

This idea that people are being treated unfairly. There is a reason why people are gold and there is a reason why people are not.

Only if they have done it correctly, which I think is highly unlikely.

Golds on 3 have 3 as they are not applying fir all matches. Which is good as they are not abusing the system. But it’s ridiculous that people being selective on games can get priority on those that want to go to every match.
Being selective has allowed other golds to get tickets to games so not a huge deal in the grand scheme but those promoted silver to gold, who have applied for everything so far will get priority

Just to make it clear, it’s right that they get priority as that was how the system was explained to us when mygers started. Just trying to set expectations with tickets

From now until the end of the season, I’d be stunned if any gold gets any more than 2 tickets (unless they change goalposts and make a game top down)

“Its a closed shop”

I’ve ticked every box bar friendlies for as long as the CCCS has ran. Granted I’ve not been to every friendly but still made a few with the kids including Helsinki when it was about -5.

Took every ticket that has been given as an extra I.e Livi, Kilmarnock games.

Yet not deemed worthy of gold this season yet I was the year before.

I think a few people are entitled a whinge when they feel hard done to. Not one ticket from a Silver ballot this season.

Being selective has allowed other golds to get tickets to games so not a huge deal in the grand scheme but those promoted silver to gold, who have applied for everything so far will get priority

Just to make it clear, it’s right that they get priority as that was how the system was explained to us when mygers started. Just trying to set expectations with tickets

From now until the end of the season, I’d be stunned if any gold gets any more than 2 tickets (unless they change goalposts and make a game top down)
Split will surely be gold only.

Split will surely be gold only.
Celtic and Hearts 100% will be, with criteria attached in terms of applying to X amount of games

It’s all dependant on who the other team is but if it’s Aberdeen I wouldn’t expect gold only if we get 700 mygers tickets again

Celtic and Hearts 100% will be, with criteria attached in terms of applying to X amount of games

It’s all dependant on who the other team is but if it’s Aberdeen I wouldn’t expect gold only if we get 700 mygers tickets again
Interesting to see the fall out that there will be come next update and allocation of tickets, especially Celtic game.

Presumably there's no chance of Hearts giving us the full Roseburn post split unless they have a massive collapse in their form between now and then.

Back