NARSA

Can anyone give any advice on dress code for going out at night in vegas?

Would for example, a polo shirt, jeans and smart trainers be acceptable to get into a nightclub or does it need to be shirt, jeans, smart trainers etc

Would for example, a polo shirt, jeans and smart trainers be acceptable to get into a nightclub or does it need to be shirt, jeans, smart trainers etc

I was told a shirt and shoes is mandatory at a lot of the more high end nigh time places. Having never been I am taking a few shirts.

Anyone travelling that’s had COVID within the last 90 days can travel on a recovery certificate rather than having to take a test. Cost us £39 each but saved any stress over testing. At no stage in the journey were we asked to show vaccine certificate or recovery certificate.

Aye after a bit more research it seems it’s a shirt and shoes, no ‘tennis’ shoes allowed

I was more meaning smart efforts not air max but will be wearing shoes
This is my 3rd time to vegas and 2nd Narsa.

Only ever took shoes for the Saturday banquet.

Unless you’re going to a high end establishment

Jeans trainers etc are goid

Never had a problem.

Even nice shorts for at night.

Stage door bar(metal detectors on way in)
Hot dogs are more expensive than the beer.

Check out Blondies-ocean bar for good drinking deals.

I will be trainers m8

Either with shorts-jeans

With a nice polo shirt or shirt pal

For anyone going to vegas the first time.

There’s booths out on the street on the strip that sell tkts cheaper for shows.
These are unsold tkts and you can be sharing a table with strangers.
I’ve used it in the past.
You also get good meal deals at the booths as well.

Never had a problem.

Seen a video of the stage door bar im sure a few of us will be paying that a visit a few times

Seen a video of the stage door bar im sure a few of us will be paying that a visit a few times
17 of us going over next week.

It is a bot if a experience the stage door.

Last time we were in there.

The yanks just filming everyone singing rangers songs.

My wife and my m8s wife is saying no chance are we going back in there lol.

See you in there bud lol

Never had a problem.

Had a few sessions in stage door , try their house cocktail Adios Mother F**ker lethal as name suggests .

Typically shorts and T or Pollo. It's boiling. Jeans are a no no just from heat. Light pants will work. Whatever make it light and breathable

Had a few sessions in stage door , try their house cocktail Adios Mother F**ker lethal as name suggests .
All their cocktails are lethal.

Went to see Celina Dion with the wife.
I had no interest in her singing
I started on strawberry daiquiri
Then pina colada
Went to the Paris pions bar
Had everyone shouting to this yank priickk prickk prickk because he got my sing stopped
Went to New York New York had another Pima colada 60oz go large

Ruff as feck next day
Didn’t touch a beer until 11am the next morning lol

Pub crawls up and down the strip casual clothing. Nightclubs folk dress up. Smart shirt and shoes or you may not get in. Folk tend to dress up going to a "Show" too. That's more a personal thing and won't stop you going in.
Just to add, I've been in Canada 15 yrs and have come more accustomed to just tees, shorts etc just more casual clothing. I was caught out in LV the first time I visited for not having "Smarter" clothing in the evening

Anyone know how long security is at Terminal 3 Heathrow. I arrive in terminal 5 at 14:40 and due to fly out of Terminal 3 at 16:40.

Dress trainers and t shirts are fine getting into Vegas clubs now. This isn’t the year 2000

Anyone know how long security is at Terminal 3 Heathrow. I arrive in terminal 5 at 14:40 and due to fly out of Terminal 3 at 16:40.
I have done this terminal change twice in the last two weeks, and it is not a problem.

Big tip, is not to exit, but follow the purple signs for flight connections, and although you will have to go through Security again, you should make it comfortably.

Massively varies.

I’ve done 20 mins, but also been an hour.

Shit terminal.

Half-term as well.

You can chance it by walking to the front and saying you’ve got a short connection - they usually let you through.

I'm heathrow flight 16.40 on weds land at 19.20pm. Is sash bash at the las vegas loyal bar? Got a cabana booked at planet hollywood pool next day
Yes it is pal defo a lot bears heading over to the bar on the Wednesday think that’s the place to be on the Wednesday

WATP

Probably head to the stage door for a couple on the Thursday night

Ocean bar in PH do good deals.
3x cocktails $10

Blondies also good deals as well

Back