Neil Lennon tells the players to hold their heads high

Thrown under the bus 1 week and a wee cuddle the next. How can you hold your heads high after being dismantled at home by your biggest rivals without being able to register a shot on target.

I hope Zlatan takes four off them so I can see TLB throw his team to the wolves again.

Last edited:
This is a case of locking the stable door after the horse has bolted. His players won't buy this, he's thrown them under the bus too many times.

According to heart and hand he looked hungover in his pre match interview on Saturday

He absolutely did. I pinged mates who support them in the group chat as soon as I saw them and got nothing back. Starting to read a lot of people suspecting he is on it.

He must be choking inside wanting to go through them. Someone is holding him back
Only there is no angel on lennon's shoulders.

devil-angel-shoulders-pop-art-vector-businessman-retro-illustration-metaphor-good-evil-comic-book-style-imitation-101999810.jpg

Thrown under the bus 1 week and a wee cuddle the next. How can you hold your heads high after being dismantled at home by your biggest rivals without being able to register a shot on target.

I hope Zlatan takes your off them so I can see TLB throw his team to the wolves again.
It's almost like he has no strategy, no idea what to do. If I didn't know better I'd say he was the one "doing them in".

I wonder if someone's had a word in his ear about his 'methods'. He never backs down from his nuclear-bomb type stuff.

Back