Neil Lennon tells the players to hold their heads high

The longer Jullien is out the better.

Duffy, Ajer and Welsh/Walsh. They also use Bitton in there who is a big cow.

Ajer picks up a knock and they are really struggling at the back.

The longer this delusion from them continues the better. What we need to remember is their fans are like any members of a cult, they are still in denial about us beating them back to back in their own ground. They have been told since 2012 we were done. They simply cannot process whats happened.

As somebody who has had a lifelong battle with depression, anxiety and old i honestly think in years to come there hatred of us will be known as a real mental health condition.

I reckon the alky bigot has been warned it’s his last chance. He gets pumped by milan, any kind of points dropped against the sheep and he’s out the door I reckon.
If he’s not out the door they’ll try and resurrect the wibble effect.
A pathetic display from a manager who’s well known for throwing his players under the bus. They clearly don’t want to play for him, or the bravest man in football for that matter, the smug looking cunt.

Wouldn’t be overly unhappy if Milan pay lip service to the EL group stage, and Nonce FC get a result on Thursday. They’ll further convince themselves that losing to us was just a bad day at the office, and all is rosy again - when clearly it’s not.

I’d prefer Lemon’s departure to come in January or February, when more rot has set in, and they’ve had yet another transfer window of downsizing

He should be reported to the compliance officer on disability bias grounds, since he knows Scott Brown is clinically unable to hold his head up

To be honest I’m not 100% sure if its best for us if he is kept or binned. Clearly in our games against them he is woefully ill prepared and he has thankfully dumped them out of the Champions league twice. However, he has been annoyingly consistent in winning (even while playing poorly) against the rest of the league. Another manager coming in would no doubt strengthen them next season but might not be as immediately consistent against the rest of the league?

I saw somewhere that he actually somehow has a better win ratio and points per game than Rodgers in the league? For example had last season actually played to a finish had we kept our average points per game going we would have beat the last 2 Rodgers title winning points totals.

He's absolute poison and none of the footballers who have spent time in actual football clubs with professional set-ups want to be within a hundred miles of him.

Every club he has managed he has left under a cloud of chaos, rumours of unprofessionalism, basically been forced out by a board and he's left behind a wave of destruction and a bad tempered dressing room littered with schisms and cliques.

At the moment he has the ned's, the bitter mentally challengeds and a few of the newer signings who haven't realised what's going on with him yet, but the rest of the team don't want to be there and are, in some cases, paying to get coaching elsewhere.

Then there is the regression on the pitch. He's taken them back 20 years in terms of style and he's taken a team that could match us over 90 minutes to a team blowing out of its arse in 30 and out of ideas even sooner.

Their players can't get fit, they have no idea what they are doing and they are dangerously reliant on someone grabbing a game by the neck in the final minutes to dig them out of a hole in pretty much every fixture. I've heard some of their commentators in bemusement talking about how they "seem more like a poor Rodgers team than a Lennon team" and they can't figure out why.

It's simple, their players are desperately scrambling to try and figure out a way to play. Their manager is a snus'd out, hungover alky sitting cross-armed on the sidelines telling them nothing that actually helps, their coaches and analysts are his drinking buddies so they're fucking useless too. So some of the players are falling back on things they half-remember Rodgers telling them to do, some of them are literally trying to start fights and get players sent off for some sort of advantage whilst the rest of them are just giving up.

TLB says his players need to get their heads down while at the same time hold them up high. No wonder they're confused.

I reckon the alky bigot has been warned it’s his last chance. He gets pumped by milan, any kind of points dropped against the sheep and he’s out the door I reckon.
If he’s not out the door they’ll try and resurrect the wibble effect.
A pathetic display from a manager who’s well known for throwing his players under the bus. They clearly don’t want to play for him, or the bravest man in football for that matter, the smug looking cunt.
Unless the bravest man in football is the mole and in turn doesn't want to work under the bigoted rat ;)

He's absolute poison and none of the footballers who have spent time in actual football clubs with professional set-ups want to be within a hundred miles of him.

Every club he has managed he has left under a cloud of chaos, rumours of unprofessionalism, basically been forced out by a board and he's left behind a wave of destruction and a bad tempered dressing room littered with schisms and cliques.

At the moment he has the ned's, the bitter mentally challengeds and a few of the newer signings who haven't realised what's going on with him yet, but the rest of the team don't want to be there and are, in some cases, paying to get coaching elsewhere.

Then there is the regression on the pitch. He's taken them back 20 years in terms of style and he's taken a team that could match us over 90 minutes to a team blowing out of its arse in 30 and out of ideas even sooner.

Their players can't get fit, they have no idea what they are doing and they are dangerously reliant on someone grabbing a game by the neck in the final minutes to dig them out of a hole in pretty much every fixture. I've heard some of their commentators in bemusement talking about how they "seem more like a poor Rodgers team than a Lennon team" and they can't figure out why.

It's simple, their players are desperately scrambling to try and figure out a way to play. Their manager is a snus'd out, hungover alky sitting cross-armed on the sidelines telling them nothing that actually helps, their coaches and analysts are his drinking buddies so they're fucking useless too. So some of the players are falling back on things they half-remember Rodgers telling them to do, some of them are literally trying to start fights and get players sent off for some sort of advantage whilst the rest of them are just giving up.
I would love all of this to be 100% true.

Unless the bravest man in football is the mole and in turn doesn't want to work under the bigoted rat ;)
Strong possibility of that to be fair. In any case, any type of unrest at all is great to see, and far too long overdue in my book.

the mentally challenged rats have had it too easy for too long, partly down to our absence and partly down to previous boards negligence and partly down to poor decisions made by us as a club. Now things are clicking for us, on and off the field, the rats just can’t seem to get to grips with that reality. Long may it continue.

One minute he wants them out the door
The next he thinks they are terrific.

No wonder his players are confused at his rantings.

Still deflecting from their shit performance by blaming it on the leaked team. Lieing about an ongoing investigation. We all know how those go.

Good to see Mrs Conroy is alive. She’s been very quiet since tweeting the team lines on Saturday...

Strange behaviour for a “Forfar fan”.
She used to love to fellate Rodgers ego at press conference. She’s a celtic cheerleader for sure. Tart

I don’t doubt or disagree with any of that. Yet somehow under him they have still managed to have a very good record (better than Gerrard or Rodgers) even this season, against all the other Scottish teams aside from us. He does everything wrong, he is pissing off his players, they are tactically inept, it’s blowing up all around him and yet still they keep beating every other team in Scotland.

If we can do that we will win the league as we will beat them in the old firms but it is annoying as hell to see every other team just offer FA against them. Hopefully that changes now.

With you on that. I'm wanting him in charge when we win the next game against them, I want to see him in charge when we win the league. And only then can he disappear back to the rock he came out from. Wish his ma told him to brush his teeth as a wean

Wish his ma told his dad to “f*ck off, I’ve got a headache”

tenor.gif

Wibble wibble outstanding they were absolutely outstanding and didn't deserve to lose that football match :)) something on those lines anyhow from o neill .
Keep it up treacle teeth you rhat .Next bus along shortly .Pick your victim :p

Wouldn’t be overly unhappy if Milan pay lip service to the EL group stage, and Nonce FC get a result on Thursday. They’ll further convince themselves that losing to us was just a bad day at the office, and all is rosy again - when clearly it’s not.

I’d prefer Lemon’s departure to come in January or February, when more rot has set in, and they’ve had yet another transfer window of downsizing

Nope, misery brings more pressure, we don't want them getting confidence back at all, a drubbing tomorrow is far more preferable.

I don’t doubt or disagree with any of that. Yet somehow under him they have still managed to have a very good record (better than Gerrard or Rodgers) even this season, against all the other Scottish teams aside from us. He does everything wrong, he is pissing off his players, they are tactically inept, it’s blowing up all around him and yet still they keep beating every other team in Scotland.

If we can do that we will win the league as we will beat them in the old firms but it is annoying as hell to see every other team just offer FA against them. Hopefully that changes now.

They have a budget three times as large as the rest of the league (bar us) put together, the rest of the league is absolutely terrified of them for some reason and he's a flat-track bully.

The fact of the matter is that even without tactics or getting players to the level they need to be at in order to compete with us in games, they are going to have enough moments and individual quality to get a bare minimum of 85 points from the 34 games against the rest of the league.

In order to win this league, we need to at least match that and get the better of them in the Old Firm games.

Back