Neil Lennon tells the players to hold their heads high

ha ha, Seems he is being told to say this to get them back onside after his recent outburst. Not sure French internationalists etc who hire their own coaches will see this as genuine from the wee jakey alky.
Brought in to play under Rogers and now this jakey bastard is his boss.

I’m happy for celtc to get a win tomorrow as long as they loose / draw on Sunday. Death by a thousand cuts. Last thing we want is them to go and loose both as that might make Lawwell decide a change is needed.

A friend in the know has told me that Lennon started on his defense yesterday during training and was giving it tight to Welsh and Julien, apparently he told Julien that if he was any good he would have been loaned out but nobody wanted him he is that bad. Seemingly he made a right arse of himself yesterday that a few of the older players specifically Brown were begging him to calm down. Even if this is bullshit I do like a good gossip about them and I choose to believe this.

I reckon the players have chucked it, i.e. playing for tombstone teeth.

If Milan pump them, expect the pressure to ramp up by the manky hordes.

A friend in the know has told me that Lennon started on his defense yesterday during training and was giving it tight to Welsh and Julien, apparently he told Julien that if he was any good he would have been loaned out but nobody wanted him he is that bad. Seemingly he made a right arse of himself yesterday that a few of the older players specifically Brown were begging him to calm down. Even if this is bullshit I do like a good gossip about them and I choose to believe this.
This is all the evidence l need to start repeating it in & around my workplace.

He's on something 100%, just look at his glazed eyes anytime he gives an interview.

Probably medication but he is definitely on something.
Could be on for example a Beta blocker.
They can flatten ones mood.
Had them briefly to control BP. Two weeks was enough.

Very strange comments, you don’t need to be a football fan to see how awful they were. No one is going to buy that.

His first stint as manager he was at least passionate and would get his players fired up. If he’s lost that I don’t see what he brings them.

For me he looks a medicated, I don't know if he is self medicating or on a prescription, going by his contradictory statements on a week to week basis he could be bipolar.
Mrs has a nursing background, she's sure he's needing help & drugs.
Not being funny as she hates football and my interest in it.
%^*& him.

Last edited:
They are worried about his heart based on what is on BBC.

Quite a few american college players have shown long term heart damage after covid. Wonder if they are worried for the same with Eduoard
My wee sister had severe heart palpitations as she recovered. She neither in her 20's or an athlete TBF

Yes. For her one question at the pre OF press conference she asked Ryan Kent what he though of Celtic “having all those key players missing”. Yes
that really was her one question.
His face gave her the answer TBF.

Vocalised it might have been 'who cares?'

I’m happy for celtc to get a win tomorrow as long as they loose / draw on Sunday. Death by a thousand cuts. Last thing we want is them to go and loose both as that might make Lawwell decide a change is needed.
I’d prefer they lose myself.

Thought the young lad was OK TBF.

Thought the young lad was OK TBF.
I think he did as well as you could expect for the situation. He could have done better for the second goal but he probably didn't expect Duffer to be quite as rubbish.

Being a "functioning" alcoholic is not easy, trust me that mask in my experience slips and slips badly. Beta Blockers nearly put me off my head. No excuse for him as he was a rancid individual anyway. I remember a story about him playing must have been for Leicester for a friendly at Tannadice. Anyway he was running around kicking people, making gestures and swearing at the crowd. And getting pelters for it. So this nonsense about victim is just not true its nothing to do with his background its because he is an odious individual. I had the misfortune to have to golf with him in a charity thing thank goodness it was 9 holes and just a fun thing - he was horrible the whole way round. Cannot look you in the eye.

All probably a bit too personal but there you are.

How the fuk can he ask James Forrest to hold his head high :)
images

I wonder if someone's had a word in his ear about his 'methods'. He never backs down from his nuclear-bomb type stuff.
Clearly still suffering from the fallout. Julien seems a strange one,he seemed okay against Kilmarnock and can't remember him picking up an injury and you get the impression that he's sussed him out.

Back