Neil Lennon tells the players to hold their heads high

On another day they could’ve won. I’d encourage them to perform in the same manner next time we play

Of course we want the results for them to go tits up, but let’s hope they don’t sack him too early as chances are anyone coming in would be better

He’s lost the plot.

My only hope is that this isn’t the beginning of the end for him. Our only threat to our title this season is them binning Lennon and getting in someone competent.

He’s now trying to be good cop now having been bad cop on Saturday

Their players must hate the wee Alky Ned

I’m of the opposite opinion of many on here, I want him gone asap, another couple of damaging defeats first though, hopefully to Aberdeen and Motherwell, then a resignation.

I reckon they are in for a right doing from Milan and then a draw at Aberdeen. He’ll be frothing at the mouth by then

He’s been remarkably nice to them since eviscerating them after Fenerbace. Maybe he wants to win them over after turning up to manage a massive game with delerium tremens. He was pished or hungover during that game stuffing snuss into his face and incapable of standing throughout the game. Everything in an organisation comes from the top and the wheels are coming off. He is basically bipolar, a couple of wins on the trot and he becomes a good man manager, should they lose a few more in the next few weeks I am confident that the wheels are coming off, Big Time.

Of course we want the results for them to go tits up, but let’s hope they don’t sack him too early as chances are anyone coming in would be better
This for me.
Now god forbid I would never want them to get a decent result and want Milan to horse them.

But if they scrape a draw it will nicely paper over the cracks and Lennon will be a hero again

To be honest I’m not 100% sure if its best for us if he is kept or binned. Clearly in our games against them he is woefully ill prepared and he has thankfully dumped them out of the Champions league twice. However, he has been annoyingly consistent in winning (even while playing poorly) against the rest of the league. Another manager coming in would no doubt strengthen them next season but might not be as immediately consistent against the rest of the league?

I saw somewhere that he actually somehow has a better win ratio and points per game than Rodgers in the league? For example had last season actually played to a finish had we kept our average points per game going we would have beat the last 2 Rodgers title winning points totals.

Could it be that as bad a manager as he is against any half decent side As as embarrassing as he would be to have as a manager, we underestimate how effective he is for them?

Last edited:
To be honest I’m not 100% sure if its best for us if he is kept or binned. Clearly in our games against them he is woefully ill prepared and he has thankfully dumped them out of the Champions league twice. However, he has been annoyingly consistent in winning (even while playing poorly) against the rest of the league. Another manager coming in would no doubt strengthen them next season but might not be as immediately consistent against the rest of the league?

I saw somewhere that he actually somehow has a better win ratio and points per game than Rodgers in the league? For example had last season actually played to a finish had we kept our average points per game going we would have beat the last 2 Rodgers title winning points totals.
Best case scenario is they do just about enough to get through the next few games. They will then drop maybe 2 points before the next old firm when we scud them again. Then they put on a good performance in the few matches afterwards.

By the time we scud them again in March, it's too late to make effective changes and TLB and Brown will forever be remembered as the duo who lost the ten.

Could it be that as bad a manager as he is against any half decent side As as embarrassing as he would be to have as a manager, we underestimate how effective he is for them?
I want him kept. I want him, Brown, Griffiths and Christy in particular to be remembered by the scum as the team that blew what should have been countless years of an advantage on us.

Best case scenario is they do just about enough to get through the next few games. They will then drop maybe 2 points before the next old firm when we scud them again. Then they put on a good performance in the few matches afterwards.

By the time we scud them again in March, it's too late to make effective changes and TLB and Brown will forever be remembered as the duo who lost the ten.
Agreed that, assuming we win, having him at the helm of them when we do would make it even sweeter.

is that her that does the games for radio cattolica?
Yes. For her one question at the pre OF press conference she asked Ryan Kent what he though of Celtic “having all those key players missing”. Yes
that really was her one question.

Last edited:
Back