New Blue Sky Lounge at Ibrox

Going on Wednesday, the Hibs game was a bit of a nightmare as the ‘soft launch’!

Cost is £35k for 18 months for a table of 4, league games only, I think we’ll get about 30 games.

Didn't think it was a nightmare. Food was good, staff were excellent and the only issue was the lack of numbers on the seats and it being a free for all on that front. Guess they ran out of time.

Smelled like the toilets had only been siliconed at 5pm so I guess they were really pressed to meet the deadline for opening.

Didn't think it was a nightmare. Food was good, staff were excellent and the only issue was the lack of numbers on the seats and it being a free for all on that front. Guess they ran out of time.

Smelled like the toilets had only been siliconed at 5pm so I guess they were really pressed to meet the deadline for opening.

Overhead a guy in the pub three weeks ago saying he was working on it, and it was nowhere near finished and would be a mad rush to make January 2nd

Is it a free bar? Table service?

We didn’t get our table either so it was a free for all on the seating side, don’t normally moan but it’s hopefully sorted as taking my 78 year old dad now Wednesday

Been waiting for the Sky Lounge, I take it, it will be open non match days for family occasions as I was hoping to take the family to dinner a Friday or Saturday some time in February, is there a telephone number for it?

Looks class, would love to somehow wangle a Corporate invite down the line.
If the club can sell all these then it’s a great revenue stream.

Table of four I think the poster mentioned, and 30 games over 18 months. So 120 seats for your £35,000 (4 x 30). Works out at around £292 per seat per match. Too rich for me but if I was in the position to be able to afford it I'd love to do it.
When it’s broken down like that it’s actually good value. Put it through a companies expenses and make it worthwhile

Table of four I think the poster mentioned, and 30 games over 18 months. So 120 seats for your £35,000 (4 x 30). Works out at around £292 per seat per match. Too rich for me but if I was in the position to be able to afford it I'd love to do it.
We might get more than 30 so we’ve budgeted it as £275inc vat a head. As I said though this is a company expense no way I’ve got that dough

We might get more than 30 so we’ve budgeted it as £275inc vat a head. As I said though this is a company expense no way I’ve got that dough
Are European games included too? Looking at the pictures, if you’re in main stand hospitality you’d probably prefer to pay a few grand more to have been in sky lounge

I would have been tempted if it had came with all home games like club72. As it stands its horrendous value compared with club72 which has better seats, every game and is around 1/3 of the price. Couldn't imagine paying that much then having to pay another £250 to watch a cup game or euro game

Are European games included too? Looking at the pictures, if you’re in main stand hospitality you’d probably prefer to pay a few grand more to have been in sky lounge
Looking into it I think you get the right to buy your seat for European and cup games much like a regular season ticket. For £7500 I’d expect all games included especially when Bar72 is only £2000 and you get all matches at Ibrox.

Premium(central) has 100% sold out.

Possibly all available have sold out but club is keeping a quantity to sell to public on game to game basis.
It shows that for all the pricing seems out there, there’s a demand for this kind of experience. Not sure how many spaces there are but the club must be delighted at selling out of £7500 season tickets which essentially they are. It’s good business.

Premium(central) has 100% sold out.

Possibly all available have sold out but club is keeping a quantity to sell to public on game to game basis.
I was there on opening night vs Hibs and they said it was completely sold out but they were going to be selling individual games for £225, for that you get to see a game, 4 course meal, free bar.... which is actually not bad.

I went out with the mrs for xmas dinner and cocktails and cost me nearly £400 and still didn't get my Nat King!

I was there on opening night vs Hibs and they said it was completely sold out but they were going to be selling individual games for £225, for that you get to see a game, 4 course meal, free bar.... which is actually not bad.

I went out with the mrs for xmas dinner and cocktails and cost me nearly £400 and still didn't get my Nat King!
wow. Where did u go for that price

Aye think thats for non premium areas(ie at the sides rather than central) but as you say its not too bad, choices of bevvy seems excellent and scran also very good.

Fk me id be raging after aww that:))

I'm afraid your Nat King is not guaranteed through the Blue Sky Lounge either B-D

Went to Gauchos on West Nile Street for Steaks. Always get an Old Fashioned to start, then got a 500kg ribeye, followed by cheese board with accompanying Port... then we went to Anchorline for cocktails.

haha woo and that was just for starters

Would be great if there was a monorail that went from the Louden directly to the Blue Sky Lounge.
1604492388074-margevsmonoraillylelanley.png

Back