New England home and away shirts.

Seriously? You don’t think Nike have been ‘playfully’ using the colours of one of the gender flags?
I have no idea what colour "gender flags" are, other than the rainbow one. Which one do you think it is and why do you think they'd have only picked a specific one?

I have no idea what colour "gender flags" are, other than the rainbow one. Which one do you think it is and why do you think they'd have only picked a specific one?
Nike have a history of pushing issues of ‘social justice’ on their campaigns & now products (‘woke capitalism’ - a term not me throwing woke about) they are not alone.

Remember when they started with Tiger Woods & the lies about him not being able to play in every golf course in the USA (a lie at the time & they brushed it off when pointed out) right up to using Dylan Mulvaney (Bud Light fame) advertising women’s swimsuits recently.

Maybe that’s the cause Nike want to go with. Who knows as it’s an absolute lottery with this madness at the moment.

Nike have a history of pushing issues of ‘social justice’ on their campaigns & now products (‘woke’ capitalism).

Remember when they started with Tiger Woods & the lies about him not being able to play in every golf course in the USA (a lie at the time & they brushed it off when pointed out) right up to using Dylan Mulvaney (Bud Light fame) advertising women’s swimsuits recently.

Maybe that’s the cause Nike want to go with. Who knows as it’s an absolute lottery with this madness at the moment.
But which flag is it meant to be? I was perfectly willing to believe the 1966 training gear thing til people started doing their nut about sex flags?

Why would they not just do the rainbow one instead of some obscure one nobody seems to be able to name?

But which flag is it meant to be? I was perfectly willing to believe the 1966 training gear thing til people started doing their nut about sex flags?

Why would they not just do the rainbow one instead of some obscure one nobody seems to be able to name?
Not sure if you are being serious.

You are clearly at it. Good work btw you roped me in for a few extra posts. Can’t believe I fell for it.
1469019249-littlefinger-smug.gif

Woke poof

Last edited:
Irrelevant because there is still an unaltered flag on the strip. For some reason everyone using this example doesn't even acknowledge it.
On the Scotland top? I may be wrong but I don’t think so. Even if there is it doesn’t take away from the fact that there is a bastardised version on the back which isn’t offending you as much as the one on the England top.

No idea why they didn’t just use the normal
flag, or none at all. Possibly to generate interest and hits?

Not sure why woke politics needs to be dragged into this. The Scotland away is purple with a miscoloured Saltire on the back, is that woke nonsense too?
Google the FA employee who had the final decision on the design! I was not surprised when I saw his name then photo!

"The coloured trim on the cuffs is inspired by the training gear worn by England's 1966 heroes, and the same colours also feature on the design on the back of the collar," a statement said.

Some are whipping themselves into a frenzy about this. Bring back the proper football.
I have seen photos of England`s 1966 training gear, there is absolutely no connection! It was navy with white

Have you seen the name and photo of the FA person whose final decision it was? If not I suggest you google it then you might understand the reasoning! Did you expect the FA to say it was?
I really couldn't care less who signed it off. The FA have stated their reasoning as an organisation, not as individual executives. If you're desperate to find a conspiracy in there, then have fun.

I really couldn't care less who signed it off. The FA have stated their reasoning as an organisation, not as individual executives. If you're desperate to find a conspiracy in there, then have fun.
I am not looking for conspiracy, just stating a fact! Why alter it at all? I suppose I am being a conspiracy theorist with Glasgow Council now stating they will no longer fly the Union Flag on Royal occassions but will fly a Trans flag at times! This abomination of the England Flag is just the latest attack on the culture, history and identity of all countries within the UK. The banning of the Union Flag from atop City Chambers is just another branch of the same rotten tree!

I am not looking for conspiracy, just stating a fact! Why alter it at all? I suppose I am being a conspiracy theorist with Glasgow Council now stating they will no longer fly the Union Flag on Royal occassions but will fly a Trans flag at times! This abomination of the England Flag is just the latest attack on the culture, history and identity of all countries within the UK
The 'fact' you stated was not a fact, it was conjecture. If you stated a fact you'd have just said "it was Navin Singh who approved the shirt, who is now at Six Nations". I'm still none the wiser as to what you're inferring.

I don't really care what flags GCC fly either. I do care about accuracy though - they haven't said they would stop flying the Union flag, a councillor has put it forward as a motion. They should fly a trans flag at times too - there are trans people paying council tax, why shouldn't they be represented?

I am not looking for conspiracy, just stating a fact! Why alter it at all? I suppose I am being a conspiracy theorist with Glasgow Council now stating they will no longer fly the Union Flag on Royal occassions but will fly a Trans flag at times! This abomination of the England Flag is just the latest attack on the culture, history and identity of all countries within the UK. The banning of the Union Flag from atop City Chambers is just another branch of the same rotten tree!
They haven't.

It's been motioned by a Green councillor (obviously) and will be debated next week.

Harvey Elliott not wanting it on display.Wonder if any of the senior team will do the same or if they are scared of big bad Gareth

That’s just how he wears his collar, there’s examples of him doing the same at club level.

Did this happen in 2011? They had red, blue, and purple St George crosses on the kit. Did people lose their shit and did the Prime Minister comment on it?
Difference then was the crosses weren't a covert plan to sneak a St George cross onto the shirt in the colours of a bisexual flag. Nike have previous on things like this and found people at the F.A to push it to.
Remember when Nike was launching their new sports bra range , and who did they choose to promote it???

Difference then was the crosses weren't a covert plan to sneak a St George cross onto the shirt in the colours of a bisexual flag. Nike have previous on things like this and found people at the F.A to push it to.
Remember when Nike was launching their new sports bra range , and who did they choose to promote it???
Genuinely interested in the bisexual flag thing. Why that one? Seems a bit specific and obscure, no? I didn't know there was a "bisexual flag" until this morning.

Also, after googling it, it's not the same. Why didn't they make it the same if that's what they're up to?

Genuinely interested in the bisexual flag thing. Why that one? Seems a bit specific and obscure, no? I didn't know there was a "bisexual flag" until this morning.

Also, after googling it, it's not the same. Why didn't they make it the same if that's what they're up to?
I was confused about this too until Joey Barton explained that it is for gay communists. All made sense after that.

Funny all round to be honest.

Bizarre that some people on Follow Follow of all places are trying to act like they just don't "get" people being worked up over jerseys and flags. Haha.

Castore kit reveal going to be awfully quiet this year since nobody cares about trivial stuff like that apparently.

Castore should see it as an opportunity to give us a green and white 3rd strip and maybe change the crest to a more "playful" version. Maybe a more blocky Minecraft like design might be interesting than the stuffy old RFC crest? They could probably scrap the black socks with red tops for a few years and just go with yellow or pink.

After all, none of us would complain. Would be daft to complain about a silly little thing like football socks.

Funny all round to be honest.

Bizarre that some people on Follow Follow of all places are trying to act like they just don't "get" people being worked up over jerseys and flags. Haha.

Castore kit reveal going to be awfully quiet this year since nobody cares about trivial stuff like that apparently.

Castore should see it as an opportunity to give us a green and white 3rd strip and maybe change the crest to a more "playful" version. Maybe a more blocky Minecraft like design might be interesting than the stuffy old RFC crest? They could probably scrap the black socks with red tops for a few years and just go with yellow or pink.

After all, none of us would complain. Would be daft to complain about a silly little thing like football socks.
For %^*& same, beat me to it

Back