New Strips

After complaining I’ve not had my strips and I was in the first 7k odd to order them, I got this email from that address:

Thank you for contacting us.

Our team will endeavour to contact you within 48 business hours.

Please note all deliveries will be delivered within a 3 -7 business days.

We thank you for your patience.

They've changed that.....

Emailed the concierge address last night. Got the automated reply about 48 hours to reply then received this email this morning:

Good Afternoon,

I just wanted to drop you an email regarding your recent order for the new Rangers home shirt as unfortunately we have been made aware that stock has been damaged on handover to our courier partner. We will of course be ensuring this is dealt with immediately and your order will be dispatched within the next 3 working days to arrive early next week.

We understand how important the shirt is to the fans and honestly cannot apologise enough for this. As an apology for the delay, we will be sending you a digital £25 gift card that can be used either in the new Rangers Store or online and we will also issue a full refund on your shipping. If you would prefer a full refund on your order, please confirm and we will issue immediately.

Once again, we honestly cannot apologise enough for this and please be assured, we are doing everything we can to expedite the process.

Kind Regards,

HERMES are investigating claims that thousands of Rangers shirts have been damaged on their watch.

Several Gers supporters have taken to social media to vent their fury after their new Castore gear was sabotaged.

One upset fan uploaded a photo of his slashed £60 home kit, which appeared to have been sliced through the bag.

He wrote: "Castore sending out tops in rangersbranded bags was daft, got my top and it’s been chibbed."

Other supporters reported that their purchased goods had been stolen.

One devastated fan posted a picture of her empty bag, saying: "Mortified is not the word .. parcel just came and no shirt .. sent picture and email to them .. gutted..".
Packages were sent out with Rangers and Castore branding but it's understood they will now be unlabelled going forward.

Popular fan podcast Heart and Hand claimed that Hermes counted a staggering 2,000 shipments were left damaged.

However, when approached by SunSport, a spokesperson for the UK's second biggest delivery company claimed they were unaware of such a figure but vowed to launch an investigation into the matter.

The Hermes spokesperson said: "We are currently investigating this but so far we have not found anything to substantiate these claims.

We will reach out to the Heart & Hand podcast for further details."

SunSport has also approached Rangers and Castore for comment.

Couriers delivering the merchandise are not required to obtain signatures from customers on arrival and are able to leave the parcel in a "safe place" or with a neighbour.

However, they are obliged to take a picture of the delivered item.

Castore sold out their initial 50,000 stock of home kits within 48 hours of the pre-sale going live on July 1.

Someone from the club or Castore needs to explain the circumstances around the ‘damage’

if it is a genuine error, so be it, they need to learn from it and prevent it happening in future as best they can.

If there has been wise-scale damage at Hermes, the supporters and consumers should be told, so that they can decide for themselves what action to take in response.

Also, if the 2000 figure is correct, the £25 voucher will be costing Castore and additional £50k, which I’d imagine they’d be deducting from a Hermes invoice, IF indeed the courier is to blame.

HERMES are investigating claims that thousands of Rangers shirts have been damaged on their watch.

Several Gers supporters have taken to social media to vent their fury after their new Castore gear was sabotaged.

One upset fan uploaded a photo of his slashed £60 home kit, which appeared to have been sliced through the bag.

He wrote: "Castore sending out tops in rangersbranded bags was daft, got my top and it’s been chibbed."

Other supporters reported that their purchased goods had been stolen.

One devastated fan posted a picture of her empty bag, saying: "Mortified is not the word .. parcel just came and no shirt .. sent picture and email to them .. gutted..".
Packages were sent out with Rangers and Castore branding but it's understood they will now be unlabelled going forward.

Popular fan podcast Heart and Hand claimed that Hermes counted a staggering 2,000 shipments were left damaged.

However, when approached by SunSport, a spokesperson for the UK's second biggest delivery company claimed they were unaware of such a figure but vowed to launch an investigation into the matter.

The Hermes spokesperson said: "We are currently investigating this but so far we have not found anything to substantiate these claims.

We will reach out to the Heart & Hand podcast for further details."

SunSport has also approached Rangers and Castore for comment.

Couriers delivering the merchandise are not required to obtain signatures from customers on arrival and are able to leave the parcel in a "safe place" or with a neighbour.

However, they are obliged to take a picture of the delivered item.

Castore sold out their initial 50,000 stock of home kits within 48 hours of the pre-sale going live on July 1.

The Sun calling out @David Edgar

I know who I believe.

Emailed the concierge address last night. Got the automated reply about 48 hours to reply then received this email this morning:

Good Afternoon,

I just wanted to drop you an email regarding your recent order for the new Rangers home shirt as unfortunately we have been made aware that stock has been damaged on handover to our courier partner. We will of course be ensuring this is dealt with immediately and your order will be dispatched within the next 3 working days to arrive early next week.

We understand how important the shirt is to the fans and honestly cannot apologise enough for this. As an apology for the delay, we will be sending you a digital £25 gift card that can be used either in the new Rangers Store or online and we will also issue a full refund on your shipping. If you would prefer a full refund on your order, please confirm and we will issue immediately.

Once again, we honestly cannot apologise enough for this and please be assured, we are doing everything we can to expedite the process.

Kind Regards,

Been waiting since Sunday for them to reply to my email mate.

I think people just need to be patient here.

Clearly there has been criminal damages carried out by Hermes workers. Therefore, I would assume they realises this at start of the week after weekend despatches and are blocking other damaged goods from being delivered to folk.

Sadly it's the sort of mentally challenged filled bitter cesspit of a country we live in. Plus it's only a football jersey and we won't be attending games anytime soon.

Patience is the key.
You deserve banning making a sensible suggestion like that! Don't you know you should be leading the lynch mob with pitchforks and torches at their office front door?

Away kit being delivered today apparently. Home kit no emails at all on delivery or update from castore on where it is. Possibly in the 2000 list but never got a voucher or apology email either.

People calling for Castore to use someone other than Hermes. I googled and found this?

Looks like SEKO (our clubs partner) is Hermes so we may be stuck with them?

Think it’s pretty clear from Castore email today what happened!

I called out the Sun story on Kamberi for the bollocks it was so I assume they just decided to do a hit job.

Water aff a dug’s back!

It may or may not be clear, but as consumers, we deserve to know who has been responsible for criminal property damage.

It's not too much to ask from Castore to explain what has happened.

They must know what has happened, as you don't start handing out £25 vouchers to possibly thousands of customers until you have established facts.

Can the club, Castore or fan media let us know?

Still only had the original your order is ready for shipment. Every time I click on the tracking number it says that it’s not found

Just received mine, and happy to say it’s not been tampered with and everything is perfect with the kit.

If anything, my XXL is a bit roomier than the Hummel kits.
More fitted on the arms and shoulders, but I like that. Shows off my guns.

Hope everyone else gets theirs intact before too long.

OK so I got an email back from Castore regarding my top which had letters missing in the "ELITE PERFORMANCE WEAR" at the bottom of the shirt
20% off discount code off future Rangers gear if I keep the shirt or an exchange

The lettering there is tiny so I'll probably take the 20% but i dont hold up much hope for future washes. I guess I'll need to wait and see

Got this Email from Hermes:

We’ve just received your parcel from Castore
We estimate we'll deliver your parcel by Wednesday 5th August
for both my orders and still nothing.

The app says: Your parcel is at our local depot and on its way to you, so the courier still doesn’t have it and very much doubt I will receive my orders today at all. :mad:
Ordered first day I got email 1st July MyGers
Order numbers #7408 and #7985
Pissed off! my wean and nephew constantly asking when will we get ours.

Last edited:
OK so I got an email back from Castore regarding my top which had letters missing in the "ELITE PERFORMANCE WEAR" at the bottom of the shirt
20% off discount code off future Rangers gear if I keep the shirt or an exchange

The lettering there is tiny so I'll probably take the 20% but i dont hold up much hope for future washes. I guess I'll need to wait and see

£12 off an Away top - or other item - isn't too shabby. Probably only be you who notices/knows about the missing letters mate. I'd use it on one of their Garcia Hoodies, unless its only for Rangers gear.;):)

Last edited:
So today still no dispatch email, no reply to my email to Castore, no apology email, no reply to my message on social media. So I have asked to cancel and will hopefully be able to buy in store tomorrow.

I just hope that going forwards there is a bit more communication and if there are issues then just let us know. If I knew there was a delay then happy to wait, but it's the unknown and the ignoring of emails that grates on you.

Just in case you weren't aware, its allocated slots for the fortunate few MyGers Gold members tomorrow @scottsmum. Hopefully you got your slot booked the other day.

Unbelievably I have just received an email saying my top is out for delivery. We will see what happens

We’ve got your Castore parcel and we'll be delivering it today.​
We'll deliver your parcel:
Between 3pm and 7pm

£12 off an Away top - or other item - isn't too shabby. Probably only be you know notices/knows about the missing letters mate. I'd use it on one of their Garcia Hoodies, unless its only for Rangers gear.;):)

Yeah unfortunately is Rangers gear only. I might chance it and ask for a Castore discount one, fancy the light grey Garcia hoodie or the white one ;)

Spent £205 on pre order tops for me and the kids! Still not heard a thing! Emailed and messaged on Instagram and nothing back at all!

Marketing shit show. Castore have been banging on loud and proud for weeks about how great this partnership is, the truth is they are bang average.
Where is the point of a pre-sale if the merchandise is faulty or doesn't arrive when it should? Looks like a couple of Scousers who just wanted to get their hands in our pockets at the earliest opportunity, let's hope they don't become Liverpool's version of Mike Ashley!!!
I ordered two tops, received one today but had no notification of the other and zero response from the concierge service.
For %^*& sake Rangers, have the last few years taught us nothing?!?!

Yawn. Not sure why the need to make hysterical posts. It doesn't make you sound good.

away shirt delivered. No damage, delivery driver is a good bear so wasn’t too worried. Comes in a plain black package now but it says castore on the address label so still obvious to any mentally challengeds what it is. Best shirt I’ve had in ages.

Got my preordered home top today here in Loyal Lincolnshire. Love it and fits perfectly. Ordered the black quarter zip coaches top today. Was looking for the blue training gear but all gone from the page now.

Mine I assume is one of the tampered. My status with Hermes now is that they are working with the retailer to resolve.

Still nothing on 3 orders. Tops, emails, tracking numbers, DMs, apologies. Nothing.

Last edited:
Does any high street store have kids strips in stock where I can check for sizing before ordering online with personalisation?

Back