New Strips

Marketing shit show. Castore have been banging on loud and proud for weeks about how great this partnership is, the truth is they are bang average.
Where is the point of a pre-sale if the merchandise is faulty or doesn't arrive when it should? Looks like a couple of Scousers who just wanted to get their hands in our pockets at the earliest opportunity, let's hope they don't become Liverpool's version of Mike Ashley!!!
I ordered two tops, received one today but had no notification of the other and zero response from the concierge service.
For %^*& sake Rangers, have the last few years taught us nothing?!?!
Absolutely embarrassing post.

So still nothing at all from Castore or a dispatch email. I have now asked to cancel but who knows if they’ll respond.

Feel bad for my son so I’ll need to buy him the home top tomorrow in the shop and wait for the refund whenever it’ll arrive. So will be out £75 until they reply to me.

As I said before I’m loathe to complain as I know all the issues that can happen. But I’m on furlough on 80% wages and I’ve renewed 2 season tickets, bought 2 MyGers memberships and bought the top on pre release day. So I’m supporting the club with every penny I can, so I feel a little justified in being annoyed at getting no response and having to spend the money again!

Anyway rant over, tomorrow is another day!!

Not impressed in the slightest tbh.

Still no email from them. The wee boy is doing my nut in wondering where his strip is. To make matters worse his wee cousin received his this afternoon...

So still nothing at all from Castore or a dispatch email. I have now asked to cancel but who knows if they’ll respond.

Feel bad for my son so I’ll need to buy him the home top tomorrow in the shop and wait for the refund whenever it’ll arrive. So will be out £75 until they reply to me.

As I said before I’m loathe to complain as I know all the issues that can happen. But I’m on furlough on 80% wages and I’ve renewed 2 season tickets, bought 2 MyGers memberships and bought the top on pre release day. So I’m supporting the club with every penny I can, so I feel a little justified in being annoyed at getting no response and having to spend the money again!

Bugger that, you're quite right.

Getting pissed off now. Communication non existent and that’s poor considering how much people are spending and how long they have had the money. Sent an email to them yesterday morning so they have 16 hours to reply. If I knew it would take this long I would waited and went to the shop.

Away has turned up in plain black packaging with a clear Rangers/Castore bag on the inside. No email from Hermes to say it was out for delivery. Still irked that it came by Hermes when I made no indication I wanted them to deliver it but c'est la vie.

Nothing at all on the home jersey.

Spent a fortune on Rangers and year on year you get treated like a mug.

Don’t care if it’s Castore. Rangers need to sort this out. More BS from Beaton today. Bisgrove and Castore had 3 months to get this right.

They'll be in them soon enough pal, they'll be worn with pride and joy. I get the frustration but a lot of it seems far too angry for me. Will folks rage still be in their mind the moment they see the joy in a kid's face. Castore are going to stress people into an early grave at this rate

It's beginning to match Phil McThreenames greeting offspring I thought Rangers weans were made of sterner stuff!

Can you use the £25 voucher towards the new top?
(already got the home top but fancy the goalie top)

It's beginning to match Phil McThreenames greeting offspring I thought Rangers weans were made of sterner stuff!

That's not the point. There appears to be an issue over tops with Hagi 8 on them, they had a month to make sure supply met demand. To ignore emails and DM's is not good customer service. I'd rather know what's happening than them not letting us know what the script is. I also don't think kits should have went on general sale until all pre orders were fulfilled.

Still no kits emailed Castore got the automated response 48hrs and so on if it was for me I wouldn’t bother so much but my young boys are non stop after they thought Saturday ect.

Will have to probably bite the bullet go and buy the away kits for them from the Rangers shop on Friday or so it’s not been handled well at all.

My top has arrived. It was thankfully unmolested by the obsessed and has no missing printing or visible defects!

My ex missus just called to say my son's arrived today and it's the wrong size.

Invoice/receipt says large boys but a small boys arrived.

She's gutted as she says it's a really nice and well made top, just that it's not the size she ordered.

Has anyone had experience with returns/refunds?

Thought I’d have received my son’s top by today at least with Castore saying we’d have them by Wednesday. No dispatch email, nothing, so no idea if it’s just late, lost or one that’s been damaged and sent back. Not angry, just disappointed for my boy, as doesn’t look like it will be here anytime soon.

Mine has finally been delivered. All the problems have been with
Hermes for me, can’t fault Castore at all. I’ve never had a problem
with receiving anything I’ve ordered from them before.
Hopefully, they’ll not use Hermes again.

I still have no email and no tops I ordered 3 adult home tops 1st July I'm order 4000 odd. I've had no reply from emails either apart from an automated response.

2 XLs ordered but nothing and no email. Disappointed but i suppose these things happen when so many have been purchased... I will keep a lid on my criticism for now

2 XLs ordered but nothing and no email. Disappointed but i suppose these things happen when so many have been purchased... I will keep a lid on my criticism for now
But the number purchased on presale (50k) was set by them, they cant claim to have been overwelmed or surprised, they set the amount, thats the bit that deserves criticism

Nothing received yet, no reply to my email yesterday or even generic acknowledgement, and no email with voucher. Not great.

Just got an email from Hermes saying they have my parcel. Trouble is I’m pretty sure it’s the away top I ordered on Sat. I’ve heard nothing about the home kit ordered at pre-launch.

My ex missus just called to say my son's arrived today and it's the wrong size.

Invoice/receipt says large boys but a small boys arrived.

She's gutted as she says it's a really nice and well made top, just that it's not the size she ordered.

Has anyone had experience with returns/refunds?

I have returned mines, asked for a different size

was picked up yesterday, hoping to have a new one soon!

Oh well tomorrow is another day when I will be raging then philosophical then hopeful and repeat and repeat and repeat whilst checking my email continuously and sitting at my front door o_O

Anyone received the kids tops, ordered my grandsons at the beginning of the pre-sale and it’s still sitting as order confirmed?

Passed my son's on onto him today, glad to say no damage and it looks good , only problem is where the the sleeve is stitched to the body it sticks up a bit, anyone else got that or is just his build ?

Just got an email from Hermes saying they have my parcel. Trouble is I’m pretty sure it’s the away top I ordered on Sat. I’ve heard nothing about the home kit ordered at pre-launch.

FFS not only have I heard nada about my lads pre-ordered home kit but I’ve just realised I’ve ordered 2 away tops for him too. The one they’ve dispatched isn’t personalised like the 2nd one I somehow ordered. What a walloper

Back