New Strips

RFC_Champions

The thing is they set the 50k pre order number it wasn't a free for all on the 1st were they could be caught off guard. The pre order home strips should have been all done and dusted before the away was released. We now have people getting shirts that came out 4 days ago before the shirts ordered a month ago and now the training stuff it's fucking mental! See if they put a statement out saying if you haven't heard anything don't worry but I'm worried my preorder has been "lost" that's why no emails and the money went out the bank almost instantly on the 1st july
Between the hype of the launch, limited pre-sale (50,000 is hardly a lot), the talk of expecting a tsunami and previous “issues” the club/fans have experienced.... it’s been a bit of a let down from Castore.

Hopefully things get corrected swiftly.

GF1

A little bit of movement on mine this evening:

we've got it
13:14 - Mon 03 Aug
We've got your parcel and we're processing it for you

09:33 - Tue 04 Aug
Further updates on your parcel to follow

09:34 - Tue 04 Aug
We've received your parcel

on its way
11:01 - Tue 04 Aug

21:31 - Tue 04 Aug
Your parcel is at our local depot and on its way to you

Dcalm

My daughter and niece are both waiting on a woman's one. Think Castore may have over estimated their ability to feed the beast.
TBH this just highlights how hopeless they seem to be, they knew how many had been ordered as they set the number. It's not like everybody went and placed an order and caught them by surprise. Hoping when their deal with Castore is up the board will go back to getting the kit made by a proper kit maker.

Last edited:

CWOODPIONEER

Got mine today. Absolutely love it. Nice fit and feels quality material.
I honestly don’t know how I’ve made it through the last few days waiting though. It’s been terrible all this waiting. I’m absolutely raging.

Boldvale

Official Ticketer
TBH this just highlights how hopeless they seem to be, they new how many had been ordered as they set the number. It's not like everybody went and placed an order and caught them by surprise. Hoping when their deal with Castore is up the board will go back to getting the kit made by a proper kit maker.
Bit harsh , let's hope they learn from their mistakes.

When we all asked why we had a company we'd never heard of and that there was doubts they'd be up to the demand the reply was that it'd be fine because they'd treat us super special as we were the only team they had. Well clearly that isn't working out.

Now it is "well they'll learn". Maybe they will. Disappointing if you're one of the folks who've shelled out and still have no word when in reality it would've been better not to have bothered and just got it in the store this week. It is understandable why some are disappointed.

Boldvale

Official Ticketer
When we all asked why we had a company we'd never heard of and that there was doubts they'd be up to the demand the reply was that it'd be fine because they'd treat us super special as we were the only team they had. Well clearly that isn't working out.

Now it is "well they'll learn". Maybe they will. Disappointing if you're one of the folks who've shelled out and still have no word when in reality it would've been better not to have bothered and just got it in the store this week. It is understandable why some are disappointed.
I'm one of the people waiting. The firm gave us a deal that SD couldn't/ didn't want to match. I'll cut them some initial slack.

scottsmum

Yep still nothing here today again, no dispatch email and no reply to my query email.

I've actually emailed them my CV and said look let me join your team and help as this is agonising for someone who knows how it all works! Lol! Prob tell me to jog on, but don't ask and all that.

Will now cancel and buy on Thursday as unfair to make my son wait any longer, just means I need to fork out £75 again before I get my refund.

Maw Broon

Right, I'm done being raging about being raging, fingers crossed tomorrow I hear something, anything.

Was all set for ordering training stuff today but will wait till the weekend and head to the store, I'm hoping there is actually womans stuff available.

Shongo

Nothing and mid 2,000 odd. I am better cancelling and getting a refund at this stage. Utter farce

EndOfDays

Nothing and mid 2,000 odd. I am better cancelling and getting a refund at this stage. Utter farce
Yeah, not a peep from my pre order with non existent customer service.

Maybe it will get better but so far looks like they are quite shite and would be better going with a more established manufacturer.

EndOfDays

[

All pre orders should have been ready to be posted on the 1st.
Theyve had a full month to get the orders prepared.

People walking about in the away kit yet pre ordered home tops havent arrived is unacceptable imo.
Never mind arrived, some of the orders seemingly don't exist.

Shongo

Yeah, not a peep from my pre order with non existent customer service.

Maybe it will get better but so far looks like they are quite shite and would be better going with a more established manufacturer.
Out of interest was yours a single strip or a few strips including kids? Out of my group of mates 3 of us including myself are waiting on an adult kit and kids full kits including shorts and socks. Those who ordered single kits are fine and delivered Monday.

Seems the single kit is fine so makes you wonder....

abz_bear

My top arrived today but just got the email now from Hermes saying my wee boys one has just been received from Castore, they were ordered at the same time.

Fuzzy

Still nothing for me. Getting more concerned now. Maybe I am better cancelling and getting the kit through a retailer that has stock.

(1x 3XL home top with no customisation and nothing else).

Leopold

Got mine today. Too wee but decent quality and it hasn’t been slashed, I’ll take it to the shop next Monday for a size up.

EndOfDays

Out of interest was yours a single strip or a few strips including kids? Out of my group of mates 3 of us including myself are waiting on an adult kit and kids full kits including shorts and socks. Those who ordered single kits are fine and delivered Monday.

Seems the single kit is fine so makes you wonder....
Single top for just me.

Schlong Connery

Anyone gets a Large that doesn't fit and can't be arsed with hassle of refunding via post.. Give me a shout and I'll take it off your hands. Cheers

Trueblueal

Finally some progress:

04/08/202020:58At the customers local depot
03/08/202009:37At the national sorting hub
31/07/202016:43Order placed
Lucky you mine has been at the national hub since the 2nd and is still there. Bought an adult and a kids top. I'm seriously hacked off at the 'presale'. Put £105 and fully expected it to land at my door on 01/08. What was the point in a presale? I could have bought the damn things in Sport Direct if I could stomach it. My kid has been running to the door every time it goes expecting something.

Rant over. P'd off.

Leopold

I have a men’s XL up for grabs if anyone wants it for the £60 I paid for it (or an XXL swap). Central Glasgow so PM if interested.

millsy der goalie

Official Ticketer
Some progress with mine , Hermes shouldn’t be used again
04:01 - Mon 03 Aug
We're sorry your parcel has been delayed, we'll have it on the move in the next 24 hours

12:39 - Mon 03 Aug

19:50 - Tue 04 Aug
Your parcel is at our local depot and on its way to you

Suttonger

A bit pissed off by the day the longer this delay goes on with no contact but I agree.

They obviously put a front loaded deal that sports direct were unwilling to match as we would have continued boycotting them which means through castore we got rid of Ashley,they have plenty goodwill from me.

Hopefully I get my pre ordered strip for the boy before the end of the week at least and they address the shortcomings they have experienced.

To be honest they will have to regain my trust as far as pre ordering goes as I will wait until it's on general sale in the near future.

Leopold

A bit pissed off by the day the longer this delay goes on with no contact but I agree.

They obviously put a front loaded deal that sports direct were unwilling to match as we would have continued boycotting them which means through castore we got rid of Ashley,they have plenty goodwill from me.

Hopefully I get my pre ordered strip for the boy before the end of the week at least and they address the shortcomings they have experienced.

To be honest they will have to regain my trust as far as pre ordering goes as I will wait until it's on general sale in the near future.
I won’t be preordering anything again but I’ll be in the fortuitous position of being able to visit the shop whenever I want.

change consent