New Strips

GF1

Definitely. I think they are trying to manage our expectations here. Might be few more days before they arrive.
Exactly. Don't know what order they are working on either. I was in first 5000 buying 1 top and others who bought much later on are getting there's.

SasaPapacLoyal54

I saw someone walking about with what looked like the new top today.

Wasn't close enough to see if it was a fake but it looked real from far away.

CF3 Bear

I think Hermes do a Sunday delivery so might not be a full weekend without if you don't have an email yet (I don't either).

I got my email about an hour ago and Hermes are delivering it. No chance I’ll be getting it tomorrow as they’re absolutely terrible. I just hope it comes well packaged as they have delivered items before to me in a bad state and also one got stolen even though they said it was delivered. Just hope it doesn’t have Rangers or Castore on the packing label!.
Did u get a separate email from the castore one? As I've no idea who will deliver mine as I thought castore use dhl

StirlingBear

Just noticed on ma Hermes tracking number the date next to order placed says 29th. Just realised that was Wednesday so tomorrow is three days. Top of the page has 2 day & 3 days delivery options. Could potentially arrive tomorrow now. Reckon the folk with no email have royal mail which depending how the post is in your area might be ok.

JW1988

Just noticed on ma Hermes tracking number the date next to order placed says 29th. Just realised that was Wednesday so tomorrow is three days. Top of the page has 2 day & 3 days delivery options. Could potentially arrive tomorrow now. Reckon the folk with no email have royal mail which depending how the post is in your area might be ok.
Maybe the low numbers get royal treatment

Graemeh89

Official Ticketer
They look like they are going to fail at the first proper test of getting the kits out when they said , Not a good start.

Reactions: Gee

wabmcfarlane

A bit disappointed these are only just being dispatched. seemed like it was sold as we would have it on August first when ordering i'd have hoped they would have been shipping them early so most people had then on the 1st with a lucky few getting them early. :(

Order number or tracking number?
Both on the email I got this morning.
Order number was available when I ordered it. Tracks Ng number came this morning for hermes.
I cant seem to recover my email from when i ordered the top. Could you tell me the email address that sent the initial order confirmation please?

GarMckin

That’s right mate. There’s no season 20/21 strips on sale anywhere.
I hate to bring them into it, but the tarriers is out on sale, there was a few walking about with them today and their away kit is available to buy tomorrow. They can also buy them without sponsors, which we need to wait until later in the year for.

CalgaryLoyal

I hate to bring them into it, but the tarriers is out on sale, there was a few walking about with them today and their away kit is available to buy tomorrow. They can also buy them without sponsors, which we need to wait until later in the year for.
As bad as it is we are starting from the bottom right now with a new brand who took a chance with us who are probably working round the clock to make us happy and you add in a pandemic to the current situation.
The fact that some grown men are throwing the dummy out the pram that not getting their top tomorrow doesn’t help. We didn’t even own our shop a couple moths ago.

I bet the same posters who moan about strips are the same posters that wank over Sonias Instagram as we speak

crookie_bear

Perhaps it wasn't wise to make a promise of a delivery date ( if they did) A despatched from date would have been better.
Theres probably folk on here milking the government's 80% for as long as the can and at the same time greeting about poorly paid rag trade employees and delivery drivers not getting their kit out on time.
For what it's worth and from what I've seen from the Castore website clothing availability I have always thought it would be a tall order, if they get most of the kits out kudos to them....patience bears

NoSurrenderDavieWeir

Official Ticketer
No email despite ordering within 10 mins of pre-sale. I’m not bothered but wee man will be annoyed as it’s all I’ve heard about for weeks.
Don’t know why they limit numbers & set a date if didn’t have the capability to meet demand.
Our fanbase & buying power isn’t a new thing so shouldn’t catch any supplier by surprise. Hope this is a case of couriers over committing rather than another Hummel like case of having a supplier unable to meet demand.

gennaro

They used Royal Mail for delivering their other kit. I guess they have more margins on that stuff

Ger77

No email despite ordering within 10 mins of pre-sale. I’m not bothered but wee man will be annoyed as it’s all I’ve heard about for weeks.
Don’t know why they limit numbers & set a date if didn’t have the capability to meet demand.
Our fanbase & buying power isn’t a new thing so shouldn’t catch any supplier by surprise. Hope this is a case of couriers over committing rather than another Hummel like case of having a supplier unable to meet demand.
I’ve no email either and ordered within 10mins of it going live also.

Grange

As many posters above, I also pre ordered and haven't had any email. My order number was around 25000 maybe haven't got that far down yet :))

Ger77

As many posters above, I also pre ordered and haven't had any email. My order number was around 25000 maybe haven't got that far down yet :))
My order no was 4690 and I’ve no email, was on the website as soon as it went live. Unless they’re working through sizes first or locations. I’m guessing pre-order just guarantees that you get one, when is anyone’s guess.

StirlingBear

Right let wait and see what happens. Seen someone on twitter last night saying that Castore said all pre-orders were dispatched so who knows. If you never got a Hermes tracking no. Check when your postie comes round.