Officially Free of Sports Direct

The_Irrepressibles

It's 00:01 on 01/08/2020 and after what feels like a lifetime we are finally free of SD. :)
Apt user name.

Original meaning of apocalypse was the final triumph of good over evil. The end of the world as we know it. i.e. A new beginning free from the evil shackles of the past. A rebuilding of greatness that was destoyed by the wicked.

Javi

is there a reason why when you go onto SpivDirect.com there's a big banner with the new castore Rangers range?

is this tied into the settlement?

android

Official Ticketer
are we but if we were truly free we wouldn't be selling kits though SD
Sports Direct can buy stock like any other retailer.

There is no way Castore are going to decline their request and burn bridges with them as they will have an eye on the future when they break in to the football market down south with some Premiership club.

sherbrook_loyal

Administrator
Staff member
Please ignore the lies of bigoted bloggers, Mike Ashley has no involvement whatsoever with either Rangers or Castore.

He chose not to match the Castore deal... and, with that, as of 31 July, he was gone forever.

Sports Direct can buy our kit from Castore the same as any other retailer.

And in case anyone is still not listening – Mike Ashley is gone forever and he has no more right to match future deals.

We are free.

None of this is speculation.
These are the facts.

Bluebluesea

Official Ticketer
I’m sure Tom from Castore said during an interview that giving sports direct the deal they have ( exclusivity ) was part of us freeing ourselves from the previous deal. To reiterate , I will not set foot in a sports direct slophouse.

Valley Bluenose

Owns about 20 per cent of their shares
Tried to inject more capital to increase his shareholding
Was told to %^*& off
Didn’t he lose his 30% stake when they went into Admin and came out via a CVA that saw his shareholding wiped out? Cost him circa £150m - plus another £3.5m after an unsuccessful legal challenge.:)

Eddie Doc

I’m sure Tom from Castore said during an interview that giving sports direct the deal they have ( exclusivity ) was part of us freeing ourselves from the previous deal. To reiterate , I will not set foot in a sports direct slophouse.
Give him his couple of days exclusivity. Well worth it to be shot of him. Hopefully it's a one off but we won't know until next season.

Hideyorii

I have warned my whole extended family to beware of this shark, and impressed upon them that they make sure who they are buying from. Neither SD or any company of his will receive another penny from us until the fat leech Bastard is dead.

Anyone any idea who his estate reverts to when he reaches room temperature?

Loud and proud