Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would he need to say anything else in that scenario?

You see him having conversations on the pitch and in training all the time.
Filling in forms etc, yea he does.
Quite a bit of info needed actually.
So either being extremely tactful, or extremely lazy in general learning a language.

You are an utter clown and a total embarrasment! Nobody gives a flying duck if it’s Lawwell-owned, it’s an entertaining show that many bears watch/listen to most weeks. It’s not like we putting our hands in pockets and giving money to them, it’s just a YouTube video/podcast ffs!

I really rate it and hope it will get a TV debut soon. Si is a fantastic host and Slaney always has me buckled at some point in the show. This week’s with Aiden is top notch, would recommend it to anyone, he speaks very well and has had an incredible career.

Was anyone on here booked up for the Hydro show? I’m assuming they will reschedule for next year sometime?

My brother was due to go, was offered a ticket but decided against it as I had Brian Fallon and Scooter booked around the same time, none of which went ahead of course!

Anyone know when this week's is due to be out and is Halliday going to appear?
I've no idea about Halliday but they normally appear on a Tuesday, late afternoon or early evening I think.

I'm not sure if there's much information about who's on it and such before each podcast, they just seem to appear.

Putting an 'h' in the word 'goal' is the kind of thing that's going to get you laughed at.

You could always just bypass the thread and let those that enjoy the podcast discuss it?

And anyone using the word cucked who isn’t a 14 year old American virgin, is for the watching

I did enjoy watching it but I'm kinda getting annoyed by Ferry. Every f##king episode and you hear "I think Leigh Griffiths should start".

I've no idea about Halliday but they normally appear on a Tuesday, late afternoon or early evening I think.

I'm not sure if there's much information about who's on it and such before each podcast, they just seem to appear.
Thought as much, normally listen to it on a Wednesday but have a free afternoon today and thought I'd get ahead ha. Hopefully Halliday is back on, love hearing him talk about Rangers and the squad. Be many a speakers night for him in the future!

Normally I’m one for rubbishing people for saying it’s a mentally challenged love in however the difference in discussing them last week to this week was rather noticeable. Good watch though, would love if Halliday and Hearts beat them in the final, it really would be brilliant.

It's a sad sad day when a bear gets rounded up on and laughed at for simply pointing out that watching/listening to open ghoal content directly funds the Liewell family. How cucked have we as a support become when everyone rushes to the defence of a mentally challenged-owned media group.

But yous fire in, new episode with aiden mcgeady! Bet you all can't wait to watch that.

Remember when the whole scottish mhedia becomes one big poet propaganda machine, you have helped that become a reality.

Dear God I feel sorry for you.

It's a sad sad day when a bear gets rounded up on and laughed at for simply pointing out that watching/listening to open ghoal content directly funds the Liewell family. How cucked have we as a support become when everyone rushes to the defence of a mentally challenged-owned media group.

But yous fire in, new episode with aiden mcgeady! Bet you all can't wait to watch that.

Remember when the whole scottish mhedia becomes one big poet propaganda machine, you have helped that become a reality.
Ghoal hahahahhaha

zoomer.

Hahahahahaha

100% mate he started off trying to come across neutral but now he’s either being himself or trying far to hard. I think it’s the latter
Maybe he’s realised hardly any c unt thinks he should be on it, so if he starts appeasing Celtic fans then they’ll start to like him.

Celtic chat 30 mins Rangers chat 2 mins
As I said further up I’m a big fan of the show and normally rubbish people who say it’s a mentally challenged love in etc but this week was pretty bad, they talked about Celtic for about 20 mins very seriously and us for about 5 mins in between Laughing and joking, must mean we are doing well so hopefully it continues.

Football aside, the stories and the chat on this one was very good.

Just don’t be tuning in if you are expecting detailed analysis and praise of Rangers performance from Sunday!

Slaney and Kevin Kyle are useless. Both of them struggle to form a sentence and just talk pish when they do. Just watched the McGeady interview and Slaney ruined parts of that by just butting in and firing random nonsense questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back