People actually want Gerrard gone

Were here for the long haul simple as that,so bears lets stick together and get behind our manager.

He's made huge improvements in the little time he's been here.
With a transfer window coming up, he'll make further improvements.
I have full confidence in him.

Yep.

Let that sink in.

Madness.

Our support are fickle as %^*&. 80%of here and twitter dont attend games.
Our biggest issue is our over entitled and expectant suppor

Anyone saying that is an arsehole

If we ever want to be back at the top again this cycle must end

Yep.

Let that sink in.

Madness.

Posted 2 weeks ago the same thing I know 2 supporters who want him out, 1 of them I couldn't believe what he was saying the other one is a dick. " Not the man for the job " I think he said
You really have to despair sometimes

Social media is full of so called Rangers supporters wanting him gone.Some of the tripe being posted is unbelievable. Gerrard needs at least two more windows and a bit more luck on the injury front. It would be absolute suicide to change managers again.

In what way? Genuine interest here...in what ways has new manager shown he's the man? What areas?
I see huge learning process still to be undertaken, and a jury still out on whether he'll be a top class coach.
for a start his contacts to bring in players. Kent and Ejaria would be nowhere near Ibrox under any other gaffer.

We’re showing the symptoms of playing nearly thirty games in 5 months.

Gerard is doing fine in my opinion

So one person started a Sean Dyche thread and the Rangers support now want Steven Gerrard gone.

Over reaction like you would hear in the media.

These threads are nonsense. Everytime there is a few folk that give Gerrard a bit of critism people go way over the top and say people are wanting him sacked. Not seen one person say it.

I think most reasoned people would be very positive about the manager.

Few obvious failings tonight but I'm not sure what he can do about individual errors.

Also should have gone in 4-2 up at half time but for a poor decision from the official.

Second half was a right off defensively but Gerrard has raised the level of expectation and he'll deliver success.

I don't want SG gone, we cannot continually change manager.
What I cannot understand though is the blind faith that Stevie G is the man, he has the credentials etc.
He had them as a player. He is a rookie manager who will be on a steep learning curve and will make mistakes.
It's only right to question a few of his decisions up to now though.
Splitting Goldson and Katic when they had been solid.
Sadiq from nowhere against Aberdeen.
Team set up v Tim's.
Lack of subs being used.
Display v livingston
If he was an experienced manager I would be more concerned. He needs this season to learn as quickly as he can.

Yep.

Let that sink in.

Madness.

Only about a dozen or so on here.

Hardly representative and they are all fannies anyway.

Nothing to be upset about.

Yep.

Let that sink in.

Madness.

To be fair mate some of the most clueless punters I’ve ever encountered were from sitting on the Copland, Enclosure and Main Stand for years.

I’m happy to admit that I was hugely concerned about Gerrard’s appointment, but the idea that we haven’t made huge progress is nonsensical

Yep.

Let that sink in.

Madness.

Anyone spouting this pish is a mentally challenged or someone who hasn't been to see us. Gerrard is a new manager and is going to make mistakes. This side has only been together since June.

When the Europa draw was coming up not one person thought we would make the play offs, never mind the leagues. Yes we are disappointed, none more so than me, but if anyone denies we are progressing they know nothing about football.

Coming back from Hampden an older guy in crowd was saying Gerrard is a poor mans Warburton. Clear proof that some folks have genuine mental health issues.

That in itself is a major bugbear of mine...just because I support the same club as a fuuckwit like that I’m somehow expected to have a similar outlook on things.

Some of our fans as as bad/thick as poets.

the knives are being sharpened already for a minority of the support

another few bad results and this place will go nuclear

a couple of wins and he will be rejoiced...a cpl of losses and he will be on the verge of being binned

right or wrong...this is the FolowFollow Bear Pit 2018

It was one guy who mentioned Dyche. I would hardly extrapolate that to “people actually want Gerrard gone”.

It's madness if anyone seriously wants him sacked! There has been bumps in the road recently, some very frustrating results! But we need stability, we can't keep sacking mangers every season. There is plenty to play for and we need to keep playing our part by backing the manager.

There are plenty that will want him gone.

FF is still 95% behind him though so they'll bite their tongue for now until they find the forum a bit more agreeable.

Mr King said it as it is, At our club there are Fans of Rangers, and then there are Rangers supporters, supporters put money into the club, they are the ones we take care off.

Complete trust in the manager - he’ll get it right and I for one have yet to see or hear for anyone calling for him to go.

There are plenty that will want him gone.

FF is still 95% behind him though so they'll bite their tongue for now until they find the forum a bit more agreeable.
I agree with you there buddy they just slate the substitutions every game sharpening their knives in wait

I don't want him gone. I want him to stop making the same mistakes over and over again. Am i expecting to much?

I don't want SG gone, we cannot continually change manager.
What I cannot understand though is the blind faith that Stevie G is the man, he has the credentials etc.
He had them as a player. He is a rookie manager who will be on a steep learning curve and will make mistakes.
It's only right to question a few of his decisions up to now though.
Splitting Goldson and Katic when they had been solid.
Sadiq from nowhere against Aberdeen.
Team set up v Tim's.
Lack of subs being used.
Display v livingston
If he was an experienced manager I would be more concerned. He needs this season to learn as quickly as he can.
Buddy how many seasons has Gerrard played at a high level in midfield but people like you think you know better than him about substition and picking squads, and that a couple of floofy substitutions would have us top of the league when that's clearly not the case. It's a bit delusional

Thread chopped earlier saying get Dyche in NOW

I hope the prick who started the thread got a permanent ban. It is time to weed and drive out the Tims, Editorial staff (who do try and set narratives on here, also make no bones about it, this site is teaming in them across glasgow and further offices are full right now of the cunts) and the thick as %^*&, myopic, ignorant, clueless dumbshits that pollute our support and this site.

They need shutdown and silenced on the fucking spot, well done admin.

I am sick of of this pish, fucking clueless morons shout the loudest.

We are a work in progress and progress is being made. Yes the 2nd half was a let down, we should have been 4-2 up in the first half. We are still in a great place to qualifiy.

We are punching well above our weight just now, get a fucking gripe to the clowns that want him gone.

Some are too fucking dum and short sighted and there panty wetting and feet stamping boils my piss. Their like wee fucking girls it is utterly embarrassing and their lack of REAL loyalty and support is there for all to see.

Social media plays a huge part in their mindset, fucking fannies. Instant gratification, no patience, egocentric, little wall flowers.

The worst thing is its not all millenials either, some of the hairy arsed grown men, who have been on here for years are the WORST. Rant over i am out!

Back