Peter Grant
Jackie McNamara
Sutton
Hartson
John Collins
Mcfadden
Stewart

If this was us, well you know the rest.

Whilst the authorities will general do all they can to placate that mob, they would be throwing their officials under the bus if they let this one slip.
[/QUOTE]

The threw their officials under a platoon of tanks back in 2010, so today is not a problem for them.

My guess is they'll give him a one game ban v Livi. Which gets them and the filth off the hook.

But it should be noted by every other club. The ones that actually care, I suppose.

Ah well, can’t be having the game up here being made to look bad. Best to just ignore the rules to suit one side so as to make sure that their conspiratorial hoards don’t get conspiratorial. So it won’t look bad.
Ignore the rules, the c--ts made up new ones back in 2012, just to make sure we were left lifeless.

They'll make sure Brenda's in the dugout next week.

I hope he's in the dugout as it will make it sweeter when we beat them. Then they can have no excuses.

It'll be something like a 3 game ban with 2 games suspended, so he only misses being on the touchline this weekend.

If it was any other set of fixtures on the horizon, he'd be missing 2 games minimum.

Either their expensive KC has spotted a loophole or he's hoping to bamboozle the panel with the meaning of incompetent. I wonder if they are putting forward evidence from other (former) refs as to the accuracy of the decisions.

I can see another ref strike if he's found not proven

It'll be something like a 3 game ban with 2 games suspended, so he only misses being on the touchline this weekend.

If it was any other set of fixtures on the horizon, he'd be missing 2 games minimum.
That’s a good shout, has this been done before?

Either their expensive KC has spotted a loophole or he's hoping to bamboozle the panel with the meaning of incompetent. I wonder if they are putting forward evidence from other (former) refs as to the accuracy of the decisions.

I can see another ref strike if he's found not proven
:D :D :D

How can he possibly be found not proven mate???

It was live on TV when he contravened the rules by insulting a match official

They know he is going to get a ban, this is a ploy to get them all behind Rodgers that’s how fragile they are .This is like our 55 Season they where so convinced that 10 in a row was in the bag they never seen us coming,it’s a lot closer this Season if it hadn’t been for Beale and VAR we would be out of sight .

They can bring in all the lawyers that they want but the fact of the matter is that he used the exact words that the specific rule prohibits the use of.

They have no leg to stand on.

In fact, if anything other than a 2 match ban is handed out, that would be making a mockery of the SFA/SPFL, for the second time this season by that club.

They can bring in all the lawyers that they want but the fact of the matter is that he used the exact words that the specific rule prohibits the use of.

In fact, if anything other than a 2 match ban is handed out, that would be making a mockery of the SFA/SPFL, for the second time this season by that club.
They are not beyond making a mockery of themselves in fact they are actually pretty good at it,in a way I would love them to let Rodgers away with it .

Peter Grant may sound like he is drunk, mad or both, but in a funny way he reflects the likely thinking of the decision makers here.

Put aside who said it and in defence of what, the words spoken (repeatedly) would have anyone banned for all the obvs. In fact not banning such an offender makes it borderline impossible to impose action against any other Manager for their criticism of officials. Or indeed anyone criticising anyone else within the realms of matchday.

However, this is Rodgers, this is Celt!c and there is a razor's edge title race unfolding with a crucial game pending. Were he to be banned and Celt!c lost, you can imagine the narrative and those held accountable.

Ergo he clearly should be banned, but in the reality of Scottish Football we will clearly be shocked if it is so.

Equally although he deserves it I dont mind him escaping to be on the touchline, provided we beat them and teach him a lesson.

Peter Grant may sound like he is drunk, mad or both, but in a funny way he reflects the likely thinking of the decision makers here.

Equally although he deserves it I dont mind him escaping to be on the touchline, provided we beat them and teach him a lesson.
I would mind if he does escape a ban. A lot! If he does, then the game truly is a bogey.

The rules are clear. He has broken them, and in a manner much more egregious than others where precedent has seen them given touchline bans.

If the SFA don't ban him, then their going to have to explain it, and the only explanation could be "Sellick told us no tae ban him".

In crystal clear slow motion:
Hopefully they sit round a table and show him the penalty they got for nothing.
And the Kung Fu kick that ANY world ref would have sent a player off for.

And even Johnson tapping the ball out of play with his hand in the Rangers game

etc....etc...

Thank VAR for showing up the muck they have gotten away with over the years!!!!

If the SFA don't ban him, then their going to have to explain it, and the only explanation could be "Sellick told us no tae ban him".
If you were a cynical sort, you may think the reason for taking so long to hold the hearing was to figure out an explanation which would negate a ban.

We shall see.

This is the SFA and Celtc, mate. That the SFA didn't even support their own refs being bullied and intimidated so badly by Celtc that they took unprecedented strike action back in 2010 says it all.

The panel should acknowledge that Rodgers was right in his accusation that Beaton is incompetent and then tell him that this is proved by the fact that he never called Don Robertson to the monitor to overturn that farce of a penalty they got in the game in question.

And then hit the smug plastic faced mentally challenged bastard with the 2 game ban.

If you were a cynical sort, you may think the reason for taking so long to hold the hearing was to figure out an explanation which would negate a ban.

We shall see.
Well, maybe...apart from the fact that the SFAs rules for such hearings dictate that the 'accused' has to have 14 days in order to prepare their case. Which took us into the middle of last week's international 'jollies' - hence the delay to this week. It's not a Fast Track hearing like you get for a red card for a player.

The SFA, and SPFL, give us plenty of things to be cynical about but this (timing) isn't one of them.

Who are these conspirers?

does anyone remember Robertson at the sore-heed
the scoreboard said 0-1. The teams were ready to restart a few minutes later. Oh, wait, a minute, no goal,
even though it was shown (b4 VAR) that he ran from a few yards onside past several defenders.

now, where have we seen this one before- you couldn't make it up.......... (lest we forget again & again .......... don't get me started on the penalties against the home side, malarky. or how some teams are allowed to celebrate their victories

leave them to their rants..... The only thing is that history shows that they are believed even without factual evidence to back it up

lets focus on the teddy bears the silence will deafin the conspiracy theorists and they cant point the finger and change the story around

dont give the attention seekers the time of day lets follow,follow and ignore the uneducated conspiracy theories

I think the case will be put back till next season so he doesn't miss any games this season. The compliant cowards will buckle to the celtic cause under pressure if legal case. Craig Levein took them all the way and the shat it. Same will happen here.

Sorry for the caps. HE SAID THEY WERE INCOMPETENT IN THREE DISPARATE MEDIA INTERVIEWS.

The rules state you can not claim incompetence or bias.

If he isn’t bang to rights the game is a bowl of soup.
It was loud and clear to everybody. but who will play it by the official rules, possibly those well-known neutral refs Ben Doone or Pat Magroine would suit

It was marvelous listening to Hartson greeting in welsh during the week - he will be next one shuffled in front of the media

Wasn't Beale done for 5 games (2 suspended) when he called out Clancy on the touchline? I fail to see how that's worth magnitudes more when Rodgers made his comments in a public interview.

Just seen news pop up on my phone saying Brenda will be in the dug out next weeks game at Ibrox surely can’t be any truth in that

Back