Police Scotland investigating assault after Slavia game

so they didnt really report it at all until they got home realised the footballing world knows they are cunts and thought shit we better actually go thru with our bullshit lie?

has anyone actually heard about anything kicking off? usually leaks are rife about everything from signings ears to catering

One of their own team/staff uploaded a video of them post match standing in and around the tunnel at FT having a laugh.

According to them the "assault" happend going up the tunnel at FT. They have blown their whole accusation by themselves the daft c*nts
According to what the Slavia manager said at the weekend it allegedly happened 50 minutes after full time. There seems to be no consistency in what they are alleging.

Would love to know when the assault took place because our players went up the tunnel whilst they gathered on the pitch and celebrated together. When BT came back from an ad break they were still out on the pitch. Goldson said on Friday we were waiting on them coming up the tunnel and they never so when has it taken place? If its taken place infront of a UEFA official as they state then surely police would have been involved there and then?

It's just sheer deflection to cover Kudela's back and quite frankly it's shameful.

Last edited:
One of their own team/staff uploaded a video of them post match standing in and around the tunnel at FT having a laugh.

According to them the "assault" happend going up the tunnel at FT. They have blown their whole accusation by themselves the daft c*nts
Not really, our statement confirmed our medical team treated the player after an ‘accidental collision’ after the game.

I hope he got leathered but I seriously doubt Gerard had Kamara waiting in the wings to set about him.

I also doubt Gerard invited both players to have a confab about the incident with the UEFA observer.
The Slavia manager prick says he thought he was going to a chin wag aboutvtheir keepers injury so why the f would he take the racist along and why would UEFA delegates be involved?

Not really, our statement confirmed our medical team treated the player after an ‘accidental collision’ after the game.

No they didn’t they confirmed the Rangers doctor treated the Slavia goalkeeper after his accidental collision.
As for the complaint , fair enough, now Kamara should get a complaint in about their player . I’m sure it will be a good test case for the new Hate bill up in Scotland.

I wonder if UEFA look at this as interference like they do when governments get involved in football ?

Did Goldson not say the whole team waited for them to come into the tunnel at full time for about 45 minutes and the shitebags were no shows?
Exactly, by that stage the police would be keeping them all apart. I would be surprised is anything of note happened, it is just more lies and deflection

I think they are claiming it happened a while after FT.

They were on the pitch for 45 mins laughing and taking videos on their phone, which ties in with Goldsons timeline of events. They then walked up the tunnel and one of their players supposedly got assaulted, but not a single one of them were able to get any video evidence of it despite having phones.

All the more strange when you consider they were obviously anticipating a potentially violent situation, given that our players were standing in a big mob waiting to jump them.

The whole thing just feels like made up nonsense.

This Humza Yousaf is a dangerous bastard but If he turns that danger towards their player to justify this hate crime law then I’d support him. I suspect there was a wee punch up, give that a little warning and then charge the racist c**** with this warped hate crime and jail him.

Did they not claim the uefa delegates witnessed it? Should be easy enough to clear up. If anything did happen I can't imagine it would be anymore than the usual handbags that must happen in tunnels all the time. They are just trying to cloud the issue in the hope uefa just punish both clubs and wash their hands of it.

Back