Porto away - Tickets Info and Fan Zone meeting place?

coplandrearl36

Official Ticketer
Tell me i'm wrong.:))
Think it was Bolton fans who thought they could just take over our square as they were playing Thursday night.
What's ours is ours until we leave.:))
Huge flag from Brothers in Blue loud and proud hanging from building was a joy to behold.
Drank a full bottle of Glayva in the square that day before heading to a pub for more booze close to the stadium that afternoon.:eek:
Can someone post the video of us leaving the stadium that night again with us singing build my gallows coming down the stairs, it was outstanding.:))
The bridge down at the port with the Union Flag proudly displayed quite high up in the middle. :))

kilbirnie bear

Did you do it? Saw a lot of negative reviews
Did not mate.Read the reviews and didn’t feel confident they could deliver on tickets.3 of us have joined the TC but will be on 0 pts.

Got a Portuguese address off a friend of a friend so will try that for Porto end when their tickets go on sale if unsuccessful with the TC

borderbluenose

Did not mate.Read the reviews and didn’t feel confident they could deliver on tickets.3 of us have joined the TC but will be on 0 pts.

Got a Portuguese address off a friend of a friend so will try that for Porto end when their tickets go on sale if unsuccessful with the TC
Apparently on sale for 25e for non members! 10e for members

falkirkbear

Think it was Bolton fans who thought they could just take over our square as they were playing Thursday night.
Huge flag from Brothers in Blue loud and proud hanging from building was a joy to behold.
Drank a full bottle of Glayva in the square that day before heading to a pub for more booze close to the stadium that afternoon.:eek:
Can someone post the video of us leaving the stadium that night again with us singing build my gallows coming down the stairs, it was outstanding.:))
To be fair we took the square back after the game after some fun and games with them, they were playing Guimares the next night.

lalsger

An absolutely outstanding trip, great weather, great result and superb crack!

kilbirnie bear

Apparently on sale for 25e for non members! 10e for members
Had a look on their website and don’t see anything for our game yet.
For the their game against Young Boys I filled in the ticket application section,I got right through to the payment section for tickets.
Don’t know if it would be different for our game by putting a Scottish address in for home end tickets but I’ve got a Portuguese address to use if need be.Think the tickets are PDF’s so can print at home

Blue As

Official Ticketer
No one should have paid anything for the day trip yet? They are only collecting details of those intrested at this stage aren’t they?
Correct,all bookings with them will be currently “pending”.
They don’t process,confirm and take payment till the booking period has closed and travel club membership has been confirmed by Rangers.

Rangers72

Official Ticketer
Thomas Cook have given up hope on a private rescue deal. That will be the day trip up in smoke if that happens.
Rangers surely must have some sort of back up plan if Thomas Cook were to go bust, it’s been in the news for the last few weeks now, they should be looking too sport options for help with chartering another plane.

Shooders

Rangers surely must have some sort of back up plan if Thomas Cook were to go bust, it’s been in the news for the last few weeks now, they should be looking too sport options for help with chartering another plane.
[/QUOTE
They were reluctant to do the day trip with it being a early kick off. Hopefully they will step in and help.

DeeGer10

Lets just say Thomas Cook do go bust...what can Rangers really do?

The money is sent to Thomas Cook directly and Rangers won't be in control of refunds all Rangers could do is source more planes that fans would need to pay for.

Rangers72

Official Ticketer
Lets just say Thomas Cook do go bust...what can Rangers really do?

The money is sent to Thomas Cook directly and Rangers won't be in control of refunds all Rangers could do is source more planes that fans would need to pay for.
Aye I know what you mean mate.

You’d like to think Rangers looked into the Thomas Cook situation before the day trip was announced, maybe they have some sort of guarantee that there will be a plane one way or another? I guess time will tell.

DeeGer10

Couple hundred at most surely?
Think it will be close.

2800 independent plus say 300 on day trip (I know it’s not happening in its original form but possibly a day trip from sport options?)

Means you’re needing around 600 drop offs for the 2500 allocation but then some of them would’ve registered for both of id of thought.

I reckon everyone who registered gets one but there won’t be many spare.

Teddy bear

Think it will be close.

2800 independent plus say 300 on day trip (I know it’s not happening in its original form but possibly a day trip from sport options?)

Means you’re needing around 600 drop offs for the 2500 allocation but then some of them would’ve registered for both of id of thought.

I reckon everyone who registered gets one but there won’t be many spare.
You also need to factor in sponsors and corporate tickets.
I know someone who's company can get up to 4 tickets for any of the games.
He helped me out in florence.

DeeGer10

You also need to factor in sponsors and corporate tickets.
I know someone who's company can get up to 4 tickets for any of the games.
He helped me out in florence.
Porto like all home clubs in UEFA competitions have to offer “premium” seats to the visiting club outwith the Away allocation. Just like we offer a section in the Govan Rear and Club Deck so I’d assume they get those type of tickets but I don’t know for sure, would be interested to find out.

Teddy bear

Porto like all home clubs in UEFA competitions have to offer “premium” seats to the visiting club outwith the Away allocation. Just like we offer a section in the Govan Rear and Club Deck so I’d assume they get those type of tickets but I don’t know for sure, would be interested to find out.
The likes of AS scaffolding will get a decent amount of the normal allocation mate.

RfcWATP

When do they normally let you know if you have got a ticket?

Was doing the day trip but as TC has folded I will be scrambling last minute for flights