Pride of Govan Flute Band statement - Clyde Community Hall

What reason has been given for not allowing them to use the community hall?

Don't know how up to date this is, but found this list of board members for the hall.

our board

Bailie John Kane, Chairperson (Elected Member) board@clydecommunityhall.co.uk
Gary Maguire MBE (Glasgow Life)
Andrew Alcorn (Secretary)
Lana Young (Wheatley Group)
Marilyn Cunninghan
Marion McLeish
Tracy Scott

The Protestant/ Loyalist community need to start fighting back and getting involved even by sending emails asking questions of people making these decisions , the carry on down the gallowgate just now should be a wake up call to all who's interested in this scene , they're being schooled on what to do and how to attack who to write to and it's coming to a town near you soon

Fight fire with Fire

Don't know how up to date this is, but found this list of board members for the hall.

our board

Marilyn Cunninghan
Marion McLeish
Tracy Scott

Glasgow Life connection, a quick face book check tells you which Glasgow Club he supports.

Providing the organisation is a legal one and there is no previous history of trouble at the hall,(and there have been previous bookings without any bother) then I can't see why they can justify refusing the PGFB. Surely they have to provide a reason for the refusal!

W.A.T.P.

our board

Marilyn Cunninghan
Marion McLeish
Tracy Scott

For those who aren't aware, Gary MaGuire is the brother of the fat poet Kevin MaGuire who runs the Tall Cranes twitter account.

Obviously just waiting on the signs being delivered to get them up. No protestants allowed.
Time to take to the streets with peaceful protest.

If you are local and can stand for the community council, then do so rather than whinging on social media.
The POG could make a complaint to The Charities Commission citing religious discrimination
Can’t disagree with that Robert. We obviously have some astute bears as well how should be standing for council positions at the next elections. In the Govan ward 572 votes would win you a seat. Time we woke up.

Like the comment about tell them your a hivs band and see them make the Nil By Mouth mistake. Mind you it hasn't made one bit of difference to NBM.

The Protestant/ Loyalist community need to start fighting back and getting involved even by sending emails asking questions of people making these decisions , the carry on down the gallowgate just now should be a wake up call to all who's interested in this scene , they're being schooled on what to do and how to attack who to write to and it's coming to a town near you soon

Fight fire with Fire

What is this mate?

There is a place, don’t know the name, but on same side of street as the Barrowlands next block as you head east, that looks like it gives legal advice but has star and plough pish on the signage.

I’m convinced there’s a widespread movement among catholics/republicans/celtic to gain power and to influence ‘neutrals’ to side with them. I grew up in Anderston, one of a few Protestant families in a majority catholic area. Most of my mates were catholic, I’ve been in pubs with them, some of them were the most racist/homophobic cunts you’d ever come across, yet online everyone of them claim to be ‘holier than thou’. It might be a generational shift, call me a cynic but I believe they hijack virtuous causes in order to show themselves as ‘good guys’.

Fight fire with Fire

The fire is out of control because we have sat on our erses and done the square root of.

What is this mate?

There is a place, don’t know the name, but on same side of street as the Barrowlands next block as you head east, that looks like it gives legal advice but has star and plough pish on the signage.

I’m convinced there’s a widespread movement among catholics/republicans/celtic to gain power and to influence ‘neutrals’ to side with them. I grew up in Anderston, one of a few Protestant families in a majority catholic area. Most of my mates were catholic, I’ve been in pubs with them, some of them were the most racist/homophobic cunts you’d ever come across, yet online everyone of them claim to be ‘holier than thou’. It might be a generational shift, call me a cynic but I believe they hijack virtuous causes in order to show themselves as ‘good guys’.

This place ?
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...-republican-business-vile-sectarian-graffiti/

Another show of strength by the filth.

Our apathy has led to this situation, we have Sat on our collective arses while they have wormed their way into positions and then made sure their pals get in too.

What is being done about this, this is discrimination?

What do you plan to do about it?
Get pro active ...it only takes a few minutes to formulate an email of complaint

our board

Marilyn Cunninghan
Marion McLeish
Tracy Scott
Gary Maguire - Brother of the tramp that owns the Tall Cranes! Nothing dodgy in that one at all

What reason has been given for not allowing them to use the community hall?
I think we know the real reason. The people now have to become politically active in their own areas or this will continue until all PUL events are banned. This is being done in the gallowgate and in Govan, it will start to spread even further afield unless it is stopped.

Back