Racist Hibs fans

He had to check in at a police station before games and at half time.

I'm guessing him being inside the stadium means he's no longer banned.

Not that it really matters in the context of this thread.
Or he is sneaking in at the tail end of the game.

Their is one on twitter who isn't active but matches a guy done for a couple of assaults down that way under that name.

Wow, where do you start with that?
I'm more angry about the police officer standing right in front of him trying his best not to make eye contact. Then the idiot films himself hurling racist abuse, then gets his racism mixed up using the p and n words towards the same person. The idiot then thinks he's funny and/or the hard man by sharing it.
The idiot then throws in an Ibrox disaster reference for good measure.

You being serious?

Are you being serious? They don't brief stewards on banned folk and show them pictures - they aren't MI5

The stewards show up, get told where stand and that's pretty much it

There's levels to this, that looks like Abdul and we have already seen that it's fair game to racially abuse him. I think it might be something to do with the fact he is always wrapped in a union flag.

Police are a disgrace he looks right at the racist junkie scum then shits it

I have a total disdain for any police never met a good one doubt they exist and its laughable they talk about being respected, you earn respect and they deserve zero.

He had to check in at a police station before games and at half time.

I'm guessing him being inside the stadium means he's no longer banned.

Not that it really matters in the context of this thread.
Agreed, I suppose it won’t be long before he’s banned again. Feel sorry for him I’ve watched a couple of his u tube videos they don’t come across good at all.

Agreed, I suppose it won’t be long before he’s banned again. Feel sorry for him I’ve watched a couple of his u tube videos they don’t come across good at all.
If he's stupid enough to get himself banned again (he likely is), I'll support the club all day.
We can't be banning Rangers fans though and not doing everything in our power to ensure this hibs scumbag gets the justice he deserves.

Can we get this right.

Its not only one guy being racially abused. Once you actually pick out the accent and look at the people being targeted. It wasnt until I picked out the second word and watched it again I realised.

In the final couple of minutes something went on where that videos been taken in the Hibs end. There was a guy went charging into the police line past several of his mates holding an Eire flag. Indeed the group of them involved should be easily identifiable as 5 minutes to kick off the Hibs end was sparse and silent then they turned up and headed for the police line giving it the usual.

There was then an obvious creep into the Rangers GF1 as police failed to control and push them back.

Polis standing right there.

If it was coming from our end they would've waded in heavy handed.

Back