Racist Hibs fans

The racist twat uploaded the video to twitter with his username etc so should be very easy for plod to find, if they can be bothered

As I said Abdul was in the club deck last night and Hibs fans were on the other side of the stadium.
Reading these posts they are talking about last night, cop is in front of Abdul, Hibs fan doing the abuse and filming it had to have zoomed his camera on club deck while shouting abuse from the other side of the stadium.
Video from last night shows Abdul in the club deck all night he comments on the Tims being 3-2 up on Aberdeen while he is sitting in the club deck.
look at the guys behind , they are wearing this seasons top pretty sure the comment about abdul coming into GF1 at the end will be pretty much spot on

As I said Abdul was in the club deck last night and Hibs fans were on the other side of the stadium.
Reading these posts they are talking about last night, cop is in front of Abdul, Hibs fan doing the abuse and filming it had to have zoomed his camera on club deck while shouting abuse from the other side of the stadium.
Video from last night shows Abdul in the club deck all night he comments on the Tims being 3-2 up on Aberdeen while he is sitting in the club deck.
There is a post on the Hibs forum saying that Abdul appeared at the end of the game to wind them up. Apparently he had a flag with the Queen on it and a few Hibs had a flag with the Pope on it. Weird behaviour.

That was my immediate reaction. Police are fcking useless. But if a Rangers fan had done this, would have been lifted. I await condemnation from Humza, Sarwar, Nippy etc.
There would have been wall to wall coverage and widespread condemnation had these disgraceful shouts come from the Rangers end.

Has Humza said anything yet?

Abdul`s ban was lifted/served out a few months ago
A pity that. He should be banned for life. A daft young woman is facing a prison sentence for joining in with his moronic song on Flag day. Ironically he escapes all charges because he is of Asian origin. Where's the justice in that?

A pity that. He should be banned for life. A daft young woman is facing a prison sentence for joining in with his moronic song on Flag day. Ironically he escapes all charges because he is of Asian origin. Where's the justice in that?
Dont be a daftie and sing the songs?

He encourages drunk Rangers fans to sing the daft song and the 6 Pac guy records it and uploads it to youtube. In his video from the other night he was singing the daft song actually at Ibrox and encouraged a drunk fan to sing it.

There seems something very suspicious about that 6 Pac channel, I wouldn't say Abdul is to blame, he is just a vulnerable guy being used.

He encourages drunk Rangers fans to sing the daft song and the 6 Pac guy records it and uploads it to youtube. In his video from the other night he was singing the daft song actually at Ibrox and encouraged a drunk fan to sing it.

There seems something very suspicious about that 6 Pac channel, I wouldn't say Abdul is to blame, he is just a vulnerable guy being used.
I agree with you about the channel. Does anyone know the person who is doing the filming? It certainly doesn’t come across to me that the camera man is a friend. It comes across quite sinister and I only watched that one posted. Strange.

He and the other guy are cockroaches that bring nothing but embarrassment to the club. They also do NOT represent the vast majority of Asian Rangers fans that support the club without the constant need to bring attention to themselves.

Why Rangers fans want to encourage these creeps is truly beyond me. No other fanbase would tolerate them.

I agree with you about the channel. Does anyone know the person who is doing the filming? It certainly doesn’t come across to me that the camera man is a friend. It comes across quite sinister and I only watched that one posted. Strange.
I don't know if the guy filming has any real interest in Rangers. Its a business venture for him. Abdul for as much he is a moron hast been a Rangers fan for years.

Abdul has problems. But that does not give anyone the right to racially abuse him.
Just imagine if this was the other way round it would be front and back page news and headline new on the BBc.

Scotland's finest standing by doing hee haw. I don't give a flying fck if anyone says I'm paranoid but if that was a Rangers fans he would of been huckeled and dragged out of Ibrox and it would of been the main story on Thursday at 6:30 on BBC 1

Abdul's not everyone's cup of tea but he's clearly proud of Britain and the Gers. I like the guy.

Ive no idea how he goes to all the games safely, after poor Bobby was apparently bullied out of Ibrox and the wee rangers bar within minutes by our nasty racist fanbase - the press loved that story, now they have an incident against a Rangers fan with solid evidence and they don't care.

What's very worrying is the guy was openly shouting racist abuse right in front of a cop, knowing that because he wasn't a gers fan he wouldn't be in any bother for it

Why does social media bring out the most vile and hate-filled comments and videos from people? Genuine question. Is it reinforced behaviour from getting likes and hits from their peers?Or is it the anonymity that some platforms provide? Really sickening to see a good tool used for twisted purposes.

Why does social media bring out the most vile and hate-filled comments and videos from people? Genuine question. Is it reinforced behaviour from getting likes and hits from their peers?Or is it the anonymity that some platforms provide? Really sickening to see a good tool used for twisted purposes.
Social media in the realms of football is absolute poison. There is no monitoring of comments and some social media platforms limit your word count so each comment tends to be hard hitting aggressive nonsense. Once you realise that social media in football terms is at an extreme level you'll realise that normal people don't behave like that when genuinely conversing with people in public. Social media in terms of football is at a level that doesn't represent how people genuinly speak to other.

Social media in the realms of football is absolute poison. There is no monitoring of comments and some social media platforms limit your word count so each comment tends to be hard hitting aggressive nonsense. Once you realise that social media in football terms is at an extreme level you'll realise that normal people don't behave like that when genuinely conversing with people in public. Social media in terms of football is at a level that doesn't represent how people genuinly speak to other.
Some good points there. Thanks for the reply. I'm not on any platforms as i find the constant hatred and vileness tiring.

There is a post on the Hibs forum saying that Abdul appeared at the end of the game to wind them up. Apparently he had a flag with the Queen on it and a few Hibs had a flag with the Pope on it. Weird behaviour.
He was outside Easter road before the Edinburgh derby waving a union flag at the hearts fans who gave him abuse. Then wandered past hibs fans with said flag and a couple got photos with him. Scotland is a weird place at the minute.

Probably right then he was on his own video in the club deck that night with the Union flag commemorating the Queens platinum jubilee. So good chance he did go over at the end of the game.

There are lots of posts on the Hibs forum saying the away end was an embarrassment. Singing about Ricksen, Walter Smith, the Disaster and the Pope/IRA. And obviously the racist stuff.

Would have a bit of sympathy for them being tarnished with these wee neds if they didn't all caveat it by saying that every single Rangers fan is a mad bigot.

It seems to be beyond people in Scotland to just accept that every fanbase has wee edgy guys in the support and they need to be educated or papped out. It's much more preferable to focus on Rangers. They're so fucking daft they don't realise they are encouraging the behaviour by doing so.

He and the other guy are cockroaches that bring nothing but embarrassment to the club. They also do NOT represent the vast majority of Asian Rangers fans that support the club without the constant need to bring attention to themselves.

Why Rangers fans want to encourage these creeps is truly beyond me. No other fanbase would tolerate them.

As an Asian Rangers fan myself i hate when he signs that song and people join in.

He really needs help instead of people encouraging him. I watched a lot of his videos on YouTube and actually feel sorry for him.

God knows how he hasnt ended up with a sore yin with the situations he gets himself in.

Edinburgh Evening News reporting no complaint was made but the police are investigating the matter, then they added this `Racial epithets were hurled at the fan by a fellow spectator` WTF!
Making it sound like it was, or could have been a Rangers fan! Club should be contacting them.

saw the vid and she`s clearly drunk and sings it after Abdul himself sang it so don`t understand the degree of fuss. Surely a caution and a warning not to do it again would suffice!

Yes I agree with you it is her own fault.

But there is an element of entrapment, they seem to go looking for drunk fans and encourage them to sing it.

You can see how people who are drunk and probably a bit immature might fall into their trap and sing it.
That’s the impression I got from the video posted.

Abdul has problems. But that does not give anyone the right to racially abuse him.
Just imagine if this was the other way round it would be front and back page news and headline new on the BBc.

I don't know Abdul, what is wrong with him?

Nobody should have to take that sort of shit from anyone.

She has put herself into that position by singing that song.

Her own fault.
He sung it first and encouraged others to join in. She was one of others that joined in but she was unfortunate that the camera caught her on film. He though faced no charges which proves the double standards of the law.
Why should she be facing jail but not him when they are both filmed singing the same moronic song?

Back