Racist Hibs fans

Erm, because he's been all over the internet for the last umpteen the stewards have no interest

Erm, because he's been all over the internet for the last umpteen years?
I wouldn't know of him if he wasn't mentioned on this site, lots of the stewards have no interest in football just looking for some cash to see them through college or beer money, lots will know nothing about him.

In this day and age, just unreal and disgusting.

Absolutely vile.

Nothing will be said or commented on as he's not in blue.

He has been displaying his contempt for both hibs and hearts over recent weeks.
Looks like the capital casuals don’t appreciate his assertive character. Lol

Embarrassing behaviour. He’s pretty harmless though, just feels he has to act bold to get some attention.

Funny seeing Hearts fans giving him dogs abuse and then Hibs fans wanting pictures with him!

He sung it first and encouraged others to join in. She was one of others that joined in but she was unfortunate that the camera caught her on film. He though faced no charges which proves the double standards of the law.
Why should she be facing jail but not him when they are both filmed singing the same moronic song?

He's singing it again in that Hibs video posted earlier. He asks a drunk Rangers fan to sing a song and the guy says no you sing me a song. Abdul then sings that song and the guy joins in. You would think he would have the sense to stop singing that song given what happened previously.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
He's singing it again in that Hibs video posted earlier. He asks a drunk Rangers fan to sing a song and the guy says no you sing me a song. Abdul then sings that song and the guy joins in. You would think he would have the sense to stop singing that song given what happened previously.
Proves he has not one bit of remorse for that girl but some folk on here reckon he's harmless.

Back