Racist Hibs fans

Nothing will be said about in the press or by msps mps because of they are aiming it at . They will prob say he deserved it

Agreed, I suppose it won’t be long before he’s banned again. Feel sorry for him I’ve watched a couple of his u tube videos they don’t come across good at all.
The YouTube stuff is a celtc fan filming him and posting the vids I was told, whoever it is just uses that abdul guy regardless.

So if it is Abdul and he was in the club deck yesterday then the video isn't from yesterday..........
Been giving the Hibs fans i know it tight all day. Would hate to look a right idiot if its not from yesterday.

Ffs what a horrible take
Am I wrong?! I'm not saying we shouldn't shine a beacon on the disgusting video and other clubs support, because we should given how desperate other teams and the media are to pin everything on us. But we clearly have issues with this ourselves, and to deny it would be full of shit.

So if it is Abdul and he was in the club deck yesterday then the video isn't from yesterday..........
Been giving the Hibs fans i know it tight all day. Would hate to look a right idiot if its not from yesterday.
He was in club deck last night hes got a video on youtube today mate.

The YouTube stuff is a celtc fan filming him and posting the vids I was told, whoever it is just uses that abdul guy regardless.

It's a Glasgow taxi driver who is friends with Abdul. Abdul meets up with him regularly to go to games but he also does other videos which don't include Abdul. He's posted a video from the Hibs match.

Abdul was outside the ground at SJ stand on Sunday prior to final whistle. Think he sneaks in as crowd leaves to goad the opposition fans.

The stewards used to open the doors 10 mins before the end of the match....its quite easy to leave and sneakily enter another part of the ground.

On the topic ive no time for this abdul character,he is an embarassment to himself and the club with his antics.

That being said any form of racial abuse towards him because of who is or "supports" is totally unacceptable.

It's a Glasgow taxi driver who is friends with Abdul. Abdul meets up with him regularly to go to games but he also does other videos which don't include Abdul. He's posted a video from the Hibs match.
Has he not stated he likes celtc in a video before when talking to Abdul? Either way he's an utter disgrace the way he sets that guy up given Abdul isn't the sharpest.

If you've seen the video then it's quite obvious the police officer is in close proximity of the camera. Looks like the victim of the abuse is as well granted. Reading through the thread (and contradictory posts) it may be an old video, it may not be the same Asian getting the abuse (I don't know to much of Abdul or sure what he looks like) but it's fairly obvious that the police officer is close to the camera and if that is the original audio then has turned a blind eye to racism.
As I said Abdul was in the club deck last night and Hibs fans were on the other side of the stadium.
Reading these posts they are talking about last night, cop is in front of Abdul, Hibs fan doing the abuse and filming it had to have zoomed his camera on club deck while shouting abuse from the other side of the stadium.
Video from last night shows Abdul in the club deck all night he comments on the Tims being 3-2 up on Aberdeen while he is sitting in the club deck.

Has he not stated he likes celtc in a video before when talking to Abdul? Either way he's an utter disgrace the way he sets that guy up given Abdul isn't the sharpest.

The guy clearly doesn't follow or have the slightest clue about football from what i've seen. Abdul seems to go out of his way to meet him. I saw another vid recently when the two of them had travelled to Edinburgh together.

Am I wrong?! I'm not saying we shouldn't shine a beacon on the disgusting video and other clubs support, because we should given how desperate other teams and the media are to pin everything on us. But we clearly have issues with this ourselves, and to deny it would be full of shit.
It’s not about us though is it? The beacon is shone on us at a daily basis. Being treated to a different standard is one of the biggest Issues. Criticism of our own when it’s not us at fault this time? Nah not for me thank you

Did I mishear them last - were they singing 'Rangers and C@thlics don't go'?
Barisic you know , the. The next line was exactly that.

But ,alas it’s big bad Rangers who love to incite sectarianism .

The furher’s husband supports his leith community club of progressive politics , “ a man’s a man, an oh that” . ( Just don’t be a Protestant or Rangers supporter . )

That's exactly what you are saying though.

"but if we're honest we shouldn't be throwing stones"

I'm not sure what's worse here.
The racism or the fact you'd happily see it hushed up.

That's exactly what you are saying though.

"but if we're honest we shouldn't be throwing stones"

I'm not sure what's worse here.
The racism or the fact you'd happily see it hushed up.
No. I'm saying we need to have discussions about our own indiscretions as well. We don't do that on here, anytime we try to it's buried in whataboutism.

No. I'm saying we need to have discussions about our own indiscretions as well. We don't do that on here, anytime we try to it's buried in whataboutism.
Absolute bullshìt.

It happened just a couple of weeks back with the boy who was abused at the Stirling Albion game and was totally condemned.

It's pretty warped of you to accuse anyone of whataboutery when you're the very person who has introduced it to the thread.

Absolute bullshìt.

It happened just a couple of weeks back with the boy who was abused at the Stirling Albion game and was totally condemned.

It's pretty warped of you to accuse anyone of whataboutery when you're the very person who has introduced it to the thread.
I heard about that and briefly saw the thread on it in it's infancy which I thought was deleted - which was part of the reason I made my initial post.

I heard about that and briefly saw the thread on it in it's infancy which I thought was deleted - which was part of the reason I made my initial post.
So on the basis of one thread that you admit you only saw a tiny bit of, you're telling us we can't be calling out racism?

It was correctly condemned by our support when it was one of our own.
This is exactly the same.

I think it's time you stopped digging that hole for yourself.

An odd response to a racist incident, why would we look at our own behaviour on a thread created specifically to discuss abuse aimed at Rangers fans - seems like you would rather gloss over an incident against Rangers fans.

And the SNP’s Stasi standing right there doing %^*& all about it

Why am I not surprised
Devil's advocate - it's hard to tell from the video exactly what he can hear. The cop is probably further away than you'd think - at the very start of the video the picture is zoomed in quickly, and before it is zoomed it looks as though he's about 10-15 feet or maybe more away from the person filming. The person shouting is obviously quite close to the microphone because their voice is clear, but that doesn't mean the cop will hear it as clearly over the other crowd noise and possibly his radio which he looks like he's focusing on listening to at the start as well. Pretty sure any cop hearing and seeing that clearly in front of them is going to do something about it.

We've also got no idea if they did hear it, report it and train CCTV onto the people involved to ID them later. Steaming in and making arrests in the heat of the moment in football matches is generally not the done thing these days.

Good to see people have reported it though, totally unacceptable behaviour from that lot.

The irony of you judging all police as the same on a thread about racism.

What are you talking about hahahaha

when I dont see a video of disgusting racist abuse with one of your colleagues looking the other way then I might take you a bit seriously even though your point was completely daft. Go read what was written again and process it this time.

What are you talking about hahahaha

when I dont see a video of disgusting racist abuse with one of your colleagues looking the other way then I might take you a bit seriously even though your point was completely daft. Go read what was written again and process it this time.
I don't agree with you so I must be a cop. I guess that makes sense to you mate.

I don't agree with you so I must be a cop. I guess that makes sense to you mate.

That was a poor attempt at humour I admit

but you still haven't understood that what you originally said in reply is just daft and makes zero sense, much like the police ive dealt with go light on the actual detail and reality.
I have never met and doubt they exist

Edit: Rather than back and forth derailing a thread about racism I am offering my experiences and using that to form an opinion

Last edited:
You can choose to back the ira or whichever terrorist organisation you want to glamourise. You can’t choose the colour of your skin. I have no problem with our support being anti ira etc. And child abusers should be called out whoever they are. Never in my 50 odd years following the Rangers have I seen anything remotely close to that racial abuse.

Back