Racist Hibs fans

In another Land that wasn't prefixed by Scot that would result in arrest and a criminal record.

Alas all and any bigotry directed at Rangers players or Rangers fans falls under the preferred prejudice of the present day Scottish Government and Establishment.

Are you being serious? They don't brief stewards on banned folk and show them pictures - they aren't MI5

The stewards show up, get told where stand and that's pretty much it
Ffs :)) He's arguably one of the most well known Rangers fans of recent years. The stewards and police will know exactly who he is.

limmy-falconhoof.gif

I'm a bit of a luddite when it comes to this kind of stuff but can someone please tell me if the person in question has recorded himself racially abusing another person then uploaded onto a public social platform ? If so it really shouldn't take too much Police legwork to track him down surely

Last edited:
Ffs :)) He's arguably one of the most well known Rangers fans of recent years. The stewards and police will know exactly who he is.

You don't get given any intel on banned supporters as a steward. A large number of them won't be football fans. EDL Abdul is not a household name or a police priority

He was wandering around the Club Deck at half time. There was also a few police walking about the Club Deck too which you normally don't see.

He will be easy to identify. The cop turned round and looked at him with his camera.

Has this been reported?

Everyone knows it’s only the hun bastards who are racist HH never any green team that flies a tricolour HH

%^*& off man. Very much doubt there will be wall to wall coverage, it only happens when the blue team with the union jacks does something bad

That is absolutely shocking I can't believe this hasn't been reported on in the media has it been reported does anyone know

Are you being serious? They don't brief stewards on banned folk and show them pictures - they aren't MI5

The stewards show up, get told where stand and that's pretty much it
Stewards do hee haw imo.
Theres a female steward at the top of the stairs in MRA main stand who has a vape in her hand and puffs away.
I know we need a presence but what a waste of money

Daylate Rebel
“Vile football fan at Ibrox screams racist abuse at Muslim man with mental health issues”
In other news the wonderful Malky Mackay say the stuff he said about the Cardiff owner doesn’t apply to half the Celtc team.
Also how big Ange took inspiration from Aberdeen beach as it brought back memories of him eating cake on Bondi as a boy

Stewards do hee haw imo.
Theres a female steward at the top of the stairs in MRA main stand who has a vape in her hand and puffs away.
I know we need a presence but what a waste of money

They're not paid enough to care. It's an insurance box ticker

im sure i read before that he has genuine mental difficulties which leads to him being very easily influenced, that being said racism is bang out of order and hopefully something substantive will be done
Just a shame he's no got at least got somebody influencing in the right way especially as folk have taken liberties in the past.

Wow, where do you start with that?
I'm more angry about the police officer standing right in front of him trying his best not to make eye contact. Then the idiot films himself hurling racist abuse, then gets his racism mixed up using the p and n words towards the same person. The idiot then thinks he's funny and/or the hard man by sharing it.
The idiot then throws in an Ibrox disaster reference for good measure.
Where was the hibs fan doing the abuse, because Abdul had a video on YouTube today of him at the match and he was in the club deck for the whole game.
Hibs fans were the other side of the stadium, if the guy was in the hibs end and was zooming in on Abdul then the cop in front of Abdul wouldn’t have heard the abuse.

Whether there on minimum wage or whatever is irrelevant.
They signed up for it and have a responsibility and duty of care to uphold.

The club/outsourcer should pay them more If they really expect quality work.

Where was the hibs fan doing the abuse, because Abdul had a video on YouTube today of him at the match and he was in the club deck for the whole game.
Hibs fans were the other side of the stadium, if the guy was in the hibs end and was zooming in on Abdul then the cop in front of Abdul wouldn’t have heard the abuse.
If you've seen the video then it's quite obvious the police officer is in close proximity of the camera. Looks like the victim of the abuse is as well granted. Reading through the thread (and contradictory posts) it may be an old video, it may not be the same Asian getting the abuse (I don't know to much of Abdul or sure what he looks like) but it's fairly obvious that the police officer is close to the camera and if that is the original audio then has turned a blind eye to racism.

Sad to see that but not surprised.

The boy takes a do'ing from alot of folk, he got scudded in Oxford Street when down for the Scotland game.

That accent tho.

Back