Rangers' Alfredo Morelos valuation hammered as Charlie Ridiculous claims only 'desperate' clubs would pay big

Thankfully we have Steven Gerrard as our manager, respected throughout the world of football, named in the CL team of the decade, and is followed and supported by hundreds of thousands of fans across the globe, and he says Big Buff isn’t going anywhere this season. So all the noise is just that, noise. Charlie, Parks etc can all do their worst, once we bag the cup on Sunday, with Alfie scoring, everyone will see what a shower of bitter no marks you are.
You can add Provan to that who seems to be drinking from the same bitter cup.

They've been telling us for years that Larsson has been the best foreign player in Scotland. Alfie breaks Larsson's European goal record, and the peasant rage predictably commences. :))

Funny.

Always remember the hatred that consumes them mate.

It’s not their fault. It’s their da / uncle / priest / granda ( Delete as appropriate ).

I think we get through the group phase of europa, draw an english side, Morelos rag dolls them... then we can name our price. Realistically although we know how much he is worth, it will be tougher to find someone to pay it.

Celtic's super striker is being outstruck by their midfielder!

For season 2019/20 (www.transfermarkt.co.uk):

Odsonne Edouard (21)

League 9
Europa League 1
Europa League Qual 1
League Cup 0
Champions League Qual 2
Total 13

4 Yellows in 27 games
International 0 (Only under 21)

Ryan Christie (24)

League 8
Europa League 3
Europa League Qual 0
League Cup 0
Champions League Qual 4
Total 15

4 Yellows in 27 games
International 1

Alfredo Morelos (23)

League 10
Europa League 5
Europa League Qual 8
League Cup 2
Total 25

5 Yellows in 28 games
International 1

Charlie works every Saturday commenting on games where duds such as Ings etc go for over £20m.

On that show the twat struggles to string a sentence together so I couldn’t really care less what he values Morelos at tbh.
Mcburnie isn't in the same postcode as Morelos 20 for him is fine though.

This is what I like about the mentally challengeds. They just don’t do irony do they? Anyone remember tge valuations they were putting on Dembele?

Charlie sat on SSN on Hogmanay 2007 telling us all that his world had fell apart, he couldn't even speak, he had no idea how to deal with things following Phil O'Donnells passing a few days previous.

That same day he was ordering champagne by the boatload at the Cameron House marina restaurant as if he was celebrating a lottery win.

Charlie will say whatever he thinks the mentally challengeds want to hear from him, even when it's fake grief for a player tragically dying on the pitch.

Dishonesty is considered a virtue when you are associated with that club. Wether it’s exploiting an ex players death to get an OF match postponed, or covering up child abuse to protect the clubs image, there are no limits to their madness. Let me guess Charlie probably thinks Rangers don't exit anymore either? How confusing that must be for him.

Celtic's super striker is being outstruck by their midfielder!

For season 2019/20 (www.transfermarkt.co.uk):

Odsonne Edouard (21)

League 9
Europa League 1
Europa League Qual 1
League Cup 0
Champions League Qual 2
Total 13

4 Yellows in 27 games
International 0 (Only under 21)

Ryan Christie (24)

League 8
Europa League 3
Europa League Qual 0
League Cup 0
Champions League Qual 4
Total 15

4 Yellows in 27 games
International 1

Alfredo Morelos (23)

League 10
Europa League 5
Europa League Qual 8
League Cup 2
Total 25

5 Yellows in 28 games
International 1

Edouard £9m

Morelos £1m

Should be heavily underlined, Morelos has excelled beyond that mentally challenged prick by light years.

Joint top scorer in the Europa league, top scorer in the country, scored for his country.

The mentally challenged is a lesser player full stop.

Scoring against the scum is an absolute irrelevance when taking Alfredos achievements into consideration.

I can mind back in the 90s Nicholas became quite a critic of the then mentally challenged board a sort of spokesman for the fans.

It was funny because he sounded like a typical Sellick fan, the more intelligent he tried to sound the more stupid he came across.

Seems nothings changed and he is still a mumbling muppet

How many more gimps will the SMSM roll out to re-affirm Alfie is not worthy?

They are so transparent. It's really pathetic. Just waiting on Murdo for a full house. At least he has the excuse of a severe head knock.

Branco Loyal RSC

Don’t know why any Rangers fan even talks about Morelis’ price.

Neither Gerrard, King or anyone at Rangers has ever mentioned a price we would sell him for. They’ve mentioned prices they wouldn’t sell for.

The media seemingly are so thick they confuse us with their paedophile harbouring favourites in the east of the city who spend their life pimping their players with the price they want.

Lawells fan boys really need to up their game between now and Sunday if they’re going to unsettle us. I’m really looking forward to seeing the depths they’ll plumb and how absofuckinglutely retarded they’ll look after Sunday

"Charlie Nicholas is sitting here thinking,See all the above allegations Jeff?Charlie Nicholas has heard all the allegations and Charlie Nicholas knows who the alligators are".
"So Jeff,I'll tell you something that's not exactly rocket surgery,I'm going to put my head on the chopping block and stick my neck in the oven and say,Charlie Nicholas is a cock socket".

I know he's giving the whole bullshite about how Morelos isn't as good as Edouard but he slags their players off as well, he's just a negative c*nt about the game up here in general. Just part of the sky sports agenda that anything outside the PL is pish

When he goes....and he will, he will be the record Scottish transfer fee and that's gonna hurt a few people it seems.

Is the point of the the January prices mentioned by King/Gerrard not that we don’t want to lose him in the middle of the season?

In the summer surely we wouldn’t be able to hold for much more than £20 million?

McBurnie and Solanke are just two examples of strikers who weren't capped at international level, had no goals in Europe of any description yet both go for £20m+. Can you imagine if Alfie played for them, we'd be getting £50/£60m chat in the fucking papers.

And we'll have our own ex players coming out and agreeing with Ridiculous. Give me fucking strength!
I watched Solanke play tonight and I've no idea why a number of bears were desperate to sign him, other than the fact he played for Liverpool at the time and they assumed gerrard would have first option. Absolutely hopeless and never any danger of him scoring a goal

You just know that the Rhetard has scoured the planet for a tim to back their thoughts up.

They finally landed at a clown - who makes a living by sitting watching English football on TV on a Saturday and talking crap.

I bet Charlie couldn't even tell you Morelos shirt number............

What's really desperate is the amount of beggars in the mhedia trying to tell clubs and their scouts that Alfie isn't worth what they're going to pay. Those desperate beggars will just have to suck it up when Alfie goes.

Sheyi Ojo has more goals in Europe than Edouard this season.

I really don't know where this myth about the Edouard being a top class striker comes from?

It's his goals against us, it has masked his average/poor scoring record in everything. Despite having less European goals and goals against top 6 sides than Alfie, Edouard is considered the better big game player. I'm praying for atleast a morelos double on Sunday, just to finally shut them up about OF goals.

"It was funny because he sounded like a typical Sellick fan, the more intelligent he tried to sound the more stupid he came across."

Exactly my thoughts when I hear them waffle on the radio. Cringe worthy doesn't do them justice.

Is the point of the the January prices mentioned by King/Gerrard not that we don’t want to lose him in the middle of the season?

In the summer surely we wouldn’t be able to hold for much more than £20 million?
Why do you reckon that when an injury prone full back has recently gone from that mob to the EPL for £25m
Are you seriously suggesting Alfredo would be worth less than him?

It's killing them the thought that we could sell a player for mega bucks.

We could have the highest transfer fee from a Scottish club ( another record)

And

What could SG do with some serious cash to improve the Rangers squad.

They are doing everything they can to devalue Rangers players.

They are $hitting themselves.

I made the mistake of chatting to a Celtic fan at work about football the other day.

“It’s a big game for Morelos to see if he can score against us.”

It was pretty much the first thing he said. I just laughed and said too much is being made of it, he didn’t even start the last game.

No doubt, the wee man is worrying them and rightly so. I’m more concerned about us getting into positions to create the right chances for him.

They cant handle the fact we have a player more valuable and better than any of theirs.

I think it’s more the horror that they can see the one fantasy they still cling to, namely that we’re a club about to slide back into administration at any minute, stands to be blown to smithereens through the sale of just one player.

You also have to ask, where were the pundits sneering all over the media when Dembele was being spoken of as a £40m player?

Back