Rangers' Alfredo Morelos valuation hammered as Charlie Ridiculous claims only 'desperate' clubs would pay big

For a striker they supposedly spent £9,000,000 on and are no doubt paying over £40,000+ a week in wages to his goals record in Europe is pretty woeful.

They’ve been turfed out of the CL twice by garbage like AEK and Cluj with him in the team.

Taking games against Rangers out of equation his overall record is bog standard.

Morelos scoring against Legia, Porto, Feyenoord and Young boys are far better achievements than anything Edouard has done. Teams down south won’t judge players on how many goals they get in the SPFL it will be in Europe that’s where Morelos leaves Edouard trailing in the dust.

Oh and Edouard is a convicted criminal as well unlike Morelos.
What has he been convicted of?

Per UEFA - who are pretty serious on their stats - Morelos 5 goals in 5 games (group stage. Edouard 1 in 4.

Edouard 2 assists to Alfie's 1.

Yes, Alfie has played more minutes.

Alfie has had 18 attempts to Edouard's 9.

12 on target to Edouard's 2.

In 4 games, Eduard has had TWO shots on target. Scoring with one. 50% goal to shot ratio.

Alfie has had 3.6 shots per game - scoring with 67% of his.

Also............

Alfie contributes a lot when he isn't scoring.

And, 3 of Alfie's 5 games have been away ties. He has scored 4 in 3 away games. The game he didn't score in he was probably man of the match.

Also, for all the goals Alfie has scored since coming to Ibrox - how many are penalties/free-kicks?

Per UEFA - who are pretty serious on their stats - Morelos 5 goals in 5 games (group stage. Edouard 1 in 4.

Edouard 2 assists to Alfie's 1.

Yes, Alfie has played more minutes.

Alfie has had 18 attempts to Edouard's 9.

12 on target to Edouard's 2.

In 4 games, Eduard has had TWO shots on target. Scoring with one. 50% goal to shot ratio.

Alfie has had 3.6 shots per game - scoring with 67% of his.

Also............

Alfie contributes a lot when he isn't scoring.

And, 3 of Alfie's 5 games have been away ties. He has scored 4 in 3 away games. The game he didn't score in he was probably man of the match.

Also, for all the goals Alfie has scored since coming to Ibrox - how many are penalties/free-kicks?
The biggest reason why the stats are pointless here is that Morelos has been rested for the majority of our easier games. You could easily stick another dozen goals onto his tally if he'd played in every game (just look at JD's haul), more if he took our penalties. Its an unbelievable season he's having, long may it continue.

This is a tough one for the mentally challengeds.

They are absolutely fûcking desperate to see the back of Morelos, but at the same time they are absolutely dreading the thought of us getting top dollar for him and so can’t bring themselves to admit what he is worth.

Hopefully he can fire us to the league before leaving in the summer for the Scottish record transfer fee. It would ruin any remaining mentally challengeds that 55 already hadn’t.

I dont understand why they cant just appreciate a good player.

I look at the Tim's and can say yeah edouard and Christie are good players who are playing well and are a threat. Why is it so hard for them?

Reactions: VGM
I think we need to stop the comparison with him and "Jedward", his performances and stats this season now prove it, all the talk is focused on 1 guy in Scotland and there is a reason for this.

For me he is now a level above

Ask yourself this - if Morelos was playing for that lot, we wouldn't hear the end about how the stats prove he is the best in Scotland, not to mention he is now a full international and has scored at that level. They just use what every shite suits their agenda.
WATP and we know the truth - just like Big Jock!

Edouard £9m

Morelos £1m

Should be heavily underlined, Morelos has excelled beyond that mentally challenged prick by light years.

Joint top scorer in the Europa league, top scorer in the country, scored for his country.

The mentally challenged is a lesser player full stop.

Scoring against the scum is an absolute irrelevance when taking Alfredos achievements into consideration.

Great point.

I think we need to stop the comparison with him and "Jedward", his performances and stats this season now prove it, all the talk is focused on 1 guy in Scotland and there is a reason for this.

For me he is now a level above

No, I think we should be comparing our £1m striker to their £9m striker and which one leads the way in the Europa league and the country scoring wise.

They know he's going for a fortune and running scared.

Downplay him all you want, Morelos is invaluable to us and if you want him prepared to shell out big or we will politely tell you to go and %^*& yourself. As simple as that.

There is a lot of desperate clubs in EPL, hence all the knee jerk sackings. The only 2 clubs that are in a really good place right now are Liverpool and Leicester. Look how much city are struggling without Kompany. Another Tim walloper that's cacking themselves at the thought of us not going anywhere

I don’t think nickerless understands the sit-yee-ayshun. The fact he thinks anyone has slapped that price tag on him speaks volumes for tarriar intelligence levels, that’s a few who’ve gotten themselves right worked up over a valuation we’ve never actually given. Big difference between saying “we value him at £50m” and “we’re not taking any bids in January, not even if it was £50m”.

Must admit it’s great deflection tactics from all the mentally challenged scum. There’s only one team who are desperate to sell off any ‘assets’ in their team and it’s not us. They were shitting themselves in case Arsenal pulled out of the Tierney deal.

Back