Rangers announce £6,750,000 share offer to fans - Rangers shares have been issued

Got my email to confirm I've been accepted as a shareholder of the famous, now need to.find a colour printer and A4 picture frame so as I can display my share certificate next to my 50 yards swimming and cycling profiency certs on my wall of fame !

I don’t think it is a case of falling short.
The £6,75m figure was a limit not a target.
We are not allowed to offer more than €8million value of shares to the public without a full prospectus.
Most fans will have opted for £500 so if there were 5000 applicants I would expect the average to be c £1000 and the total raised to be closer to £5m which is a great result. Any fans who wanted to own a wee piece of our club were able to become shareholders.
I know it is a limit and why, I just think the board would like it to be fully subscribed. Particularly after putting a 25% premium on the previous 18 months share allocations price with the last only being a few weeks before this one was announced.

Anyway, delighted to get the email today.

Always wanted shares and now have them. At least I can now say I have Douglas Park and John Bennets autographs! Hope the share went well is there a way of finding the uptake out?

Shame that we need to print our own certificates. Is there anywhere that it can be done to a higher standard than the usual home hp printer on office paper?
I thought they were sending them out but must’ve dreamt it…

I might just use a website like snapfish as know they print high quality images and do it that way. Tried it on my printer there but didn’t look great

Is it not a bit poor having to download and print your certificate I paid the minimum £500 there’s people invested a lot more

I got my 2000 shares value £500.
If you want to transfer there's a administration charge of £25.

Is there a link anywhere to check your shares. I haven’t bought any this time but have some from the previous one.
The last Shares were bought through Barclay Bank Rangers will have a record of your Shares because they surely have been sending you communication re the AGM etc and vote papers re director change etc.

All jumping aboard when things are going good, where were all of these donations when Dave King and Paul Murray were asking us to buy shares?

The real staunch bought back then.

:p

All jumping aboard when things are going good, where were all of these donations when Dave King and Paul Murray were asking us to buy shares?

The real staunch bought back then.

:p

I bought back then too LLNS, but I think you’re being a bit harsh mate.

A lot of people had their concerns back then about the leaders at our club at the time.

Guys have done it now, maybe 4-5,000, so that’s good.

Back