Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went on the Castore website just before 8 and it was available.

The MyGers members got an email but anyone could log on and buy on Castore’s website

I haven't received the MyGers email. Not bothered as I've seen the video on Castore's website but we really need to get the MyGers thing working a bit smoother.

It's all very well saying it's on castore

But there appear to be a huge number of mygers members that are getting no comms (not just today) and not junk / spam related

That's not good enough

Nobody is denying that and it's something that will need addressed going forward, however I'm assuming the OP was more concerned with getting strip ordered.

I could be wrong of course.

That's twice Castore have jumped the gun by at least an hour so maybe an issue to bring up with them.

Has everyone checked the size they ordered? I chose Medium and the email said 'S'

Then I went back on the page to see if I made a mistake... and even when I select Large, it says 'S'.

Boom.....shirts ordered for me and my 2 boys....happy bear.

the site wasnt great, had to add one at a time then go into shopping basket and hit continue shopping, then browse to the shirt again.

also wasnt clear it was open on ipad as doesnt seem scaled for it.....looked like i was on an empty page until i scrolled down.

I just clicked the link on the email from the other day and it took me straight on to order it at 8am.

Had already placed my order before I noticed the recommendation of ordering a size up from normal :confused: will just need to try and cut down on the lager and pies this month.

Apparently can order without the email, I’m on MyGers and chanced my arm on the Castore website at 7:58 and managed to preorder two tops without a code or anything. Video was up at that time on their website too. Pretty poor there was no exclusivity, still a work in progress I guess.

Email arrived at 0804 and has a link to a video and further link to the Castore website. I’d already been on and purchased a top by then. Absolutely no exclusivity.

Heres the launch video

Got the email at 8:04. Had already bought it from Castore by that point.

Email in my junk folder at 8.07 tells you to visit castore website which i done and ordered no mention of a mygers membership number

Promised my 5 year old id buy him the strip this morning. Was going to buy my 11 month old one too. Hopefully they wont be long in bringing them out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back