Match Thread ** Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wed 29th November - Sky Sports **

Have been saying for god knows how long we should be going with the 343, for me on the basis Morelos is out it would be: Fods, Wilson, Alves, McCrorie, Tavernier, Jack, Holt, John, Windass, Candeias, Miller.

I dont know if Morelos is in or out btw, im presuming the worst, if he was fit he'd be in for Miller.

Last edited:
If we stand off the Sheep and allow them to play, as we do with most teams, then it could be a very long night. However, a high tempo game, first to the ball and making chances count and we'll win.

Foderingham

Tavernier
Cardoso
Alves
Mccrorie
John

Barjonas
Jack
Wilson

Windass

Miller (if Morelos out)

Danny Wilson and ryan jack both as DM allowingbfull backs to push on

Barjonas Box to Box

Windass free role

Always fear the worst going into any game with our defence. Taverner, John, Wilson all seem to take their turn defending poorly. Tav is due a howler. Think we'll need to score at least a couple of goals to get anything from the game. We desperately need a new manager soon to get some decent full backs in the January transfer window.

Someone saying this is the supposed team for tonight:

Foderingham, Tavernier, Alves, Wilson, John, McCrorie, Jack, Holt, Windass, Miller, Morelos (if he doesn’t make it then Hardie starts).

for me thats far too light in midfield and a man down with Windass.

Foderingham, Tavernier, Alves, Wilson, John, McCrorie, Jack, Holt, Windass, Miller, Morelos (if he doesn’t make it then Hardie starts).

I would start Candeias on the right, at least he offers Tav some help and cover in defence. His crossing has been poor of late though, head looks down

I’d take a draw right now. Not because I think Aberdeen are any great shakes but the last 2 results have destroyed my confidence never mind the players.

Have been saying for god knows how long we should be going with the 343, for me on the basis Morelos is out it would be: Fods, Wilson, Alves, McCrorie, Tavernier, Jack, Holt, John, Windass, Candeias, Miller.

I dont know if Morelos is in or out btw, im presuming the worst, if he was fit he'd be in for Miller.

Cardoso for Wilson when fit and Dorrans for Holt, again when fit and that looks decent.

Always fear the worst going into any game with our defence. Taverner, John, Wilson all seem to take their turn defending poorly. Tav is due a howler. Think we'll need to score at least a couple of goals to get anything from the game. We desperately need a new manager soon to get some decent full backs in the January transfer window.

Tav has been our most consistent player this season.

When we started the season with a back 4 of Tav Cardoso Alves and Wallace we were pretty solid at the back mate.

Pena in place of Hardie, with Windass and Miller up top was what I was told last night.

Remember folks we're playing against the team that Motherwell pissed all over a couple of weeks ago, drew at Murrayfield and Hamilton and drew at home v Killie.
Pumped at Fir Park earlier in the season too.

We're certainly not in a rich vein of form, but neither are they.

I just hope we convert our chances this time,we should have won our last two games easily with the chances we had especially in the first half’s.
God knows what happens to us in the second half’s off games.

Remember folks we're playing against the team that Motherwell pissed all over a couple of weeks ago, drew at Murrayfield and Hamilton and drew at home v Killie.

If the player's can show some commitment and desire, we'll beat that mob.

The entire top flight of the SPFL is poor, including that lot.

Wes; Alves (capt) McRorie Wilson; Jack; Tav Holt John; Candieas Pena Morelos (Hererra)

But Miller will play somewhere I am sure.

Who is the someone? Agreed on the midfield

C'mon The Rangers. victory is must tonight against the mutton molesters. Wrap up warm, gonna be a cold one tonight. Enjoy the game all.
WATP

Rangers

So it's three at the back then with wing backs. Glad we are trying something different.

8d48fd17c2676e84eafa64d8bc6c4c7d.png

Rangers

Not a great team selection if true, however let’s do this Bears!

(Windass......)

Mon the Gers, just do it.

I am normally confident that we will win any game we play, but my confidence has taken a bit of a knock these last few games.

Mon the Gers, just do it, any kind of scrappy win will do for me. Just make sure you don't lose it.

It’s not 3 at the back, it’s a back 4 with a diamond midfield. McCrorie the deepest part of the diamond.

Someone will need to explain this one to me.

So Jack and Holt then become our right and left mids in the diamond? Windass as our Attacking Mid and Pena up top with Miller? Surely that's wrong.

3-5-2 makes much more sense.

Back