Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv Only

Looking at that lineup, it would have made sense to appeal the Arfield red so he could play tonight as even if they increased his ban to 2 games, he'd only be missing Dundee and Hamilton.

I wouldn't be surprised if Halliday is being rested as he took a few sore ones vs Hearts.

As always the midfield 3 is my main concern but we are lacking options. Ejaria has been off form recently & without arfield, we will rely on him to keep hold of the ball in midfield & create (which he hasn't done recently).

Grezda gives us a good option off the bench. Given the way he has been improving, I think there will be one game soon where he will properly make his mark.

Why the %^*& is Flanagan playing ahead of halliday at left back??
Flanagan is horrific at left back ffs
He'll probably be up against McGinn which is a bit of a worry. I would have thought Halliday would have been a better choice to play against a winger that runs at fullbacks.
I hope I'm wrong!

I imagine Grezda being kept for Dundee when we are without Alfie. Middleton will have the fresher legs tonight. Happy for Borna to be kept til Dundee too, Flanagan might be slow but he won't take any shit!

I've stopped questioning the team choices, we must rotate to get through the season and the management team know better than any of us!

Got to agree with you in regards to something not quite sitting right with Barasic.

I can see us going into the game with the yahoos still wondering where Barasic is !

Where is all this coming from?

Away to Hearts wasn't the kind of game to play in just coming back from injury. Tonight would have been ideal but I can see the reasons for waiting until Sunday.

Come this time next month and he still hasn't played then I'll start to worry.

As much as I’m not a huge fan of Flanagan at LB, he played there against Villarreal, when we were down to 10 men for over half the game - and we held out for a highly credible draw.

Exactly. He had a fantastic second half IMHO and really dug in that night. He’s not nearly as bad a player as many make out.

Flanagan not really suited to this type of game where our fullback will see plenty of the ball high up the pitch. Think we lose a bit in an attacking sense.

Anyone else watching RTV on Chrome?

Normally gives me the option of picking the video speed and I change it to the highest, but the option doesn’t seem to be there tonight.

1-0 will do for me tonight. Dont care about the performance as long as we win. I expect the sheep to be as stuffy as the last time we played them. Hope we dont miss Arfield as he has really began to gel.

Where is all this coming from?

Away to Hearts wasn't the kind of game to play in just coming back from injury. Tonight would have been ideal but I can see the reasons for waiting until Sunday.

Come this time next month and he still hasn't played then I'll start to worry.

Irritating people hitting out with the whole 'something no quite right' shite. whats not right, and what are they basing it on?

Trying to get on RTV - upgraded my package so I could see this game - and my fucking laptop has decided to do updates! Ffs!

Cmon bears blow the roof off of Ibrox. Into the sheep molesting basterts! Gutted I'm missing it tonight

if we score what are we going for?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

or

fantastical!!

Back