MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A good result. Fine performance. Todd the Prod obviously motm. Makes a massive difference to contest the midfield and win. That’s what it takes to dominate and win the league. It needed a team performance and everyone pulling together.

Said 3-1 on here before the game, I should have had more confidence in our defence! ;)

Absolutely fantastic result and fantastic atmosphere first 20 minutes, the place was absolutely rocking. The players fed off the energy and noise from the stands. When the atmosphere died down a bit we started the slow possession based passing around the middle at times.

That result stops them breaking the record of 106 points and inflicts their second league defeat of the season.

Need to do it when it matters next season now, we must build a proper team this summer ready to challenge them for the league next season and one that can at least compete in Europe.

Celtic done it when it mattered this season edging us out everytime bar the first one under Gio. We need to build a team that can do it when it matters.

Also thought our team was brilliant today, not a single bad player among them, MOTM well deserved to Todd Cantwell, even managing some showboating against them and a goal!

Lol, you're coming on professing we only beat them as they had 1 or 2 players injured and the diving cheat on the bench.

Best response of revisionism I've seen especially as you intentionally left out your 'fawning sellick' admiration.
I've no other response than %^*& off.

Good day

Said 3-1 on here before the game, I should have had more confidence in our defence! ;)

Absolutely fantastic result and fantastic atmosphere first 20 minutes, the place was absolutely rocking. The players fed off the energy and noise from the stands. When the atmosphere died down a bit we started the slow possession based passing around the middle at times.

That result stops them breaking the record of 106 points and inflicts their second league defeat of the season.

Need to do it when it matters next season now, we must build a proper team this summer ready to challenge them for the league next season and one that can at least compete in Europe.

Celtic done it when it mattered this season edging us out everytime bar the first one under Gio. We need to build a team that can do it when it matters.

Also thought our team was brilliant today, not a single bad player among them, MOTM well deserved to Todd Cantwell, even managing some showboating against them and a goal!
It always matters!
Always.
Just sometimes, it counts for more.

Lol, you're coming on professing we only beat them as they had 1 or 2 players injured and the diving cheat on the bench.

Best response of revisionism I've seen especially as you intentionally left out your 'fawning sellick' admiration.
Do you think they will regret not bringing him on. :cool:

Cantwell was brilliant today - closely followed by Raskin.

Thought Ridvan also had a really solid game and added a different dimension to our play.

Beale got his tactics spot on and really nullified Celtic getting anything going in our final third. Great result and something to build on going into the offseason.

Cantwell was brilliant today - closely followed by Raskin.

Thought Ridvan also had a really solid game and added a different dimension to our play.

Beale got his tactics spot on and really nullified Celtic getting anything going in our final third. Great result and something to build on going into the offseason.
Those 3 played with such energy and enthusiasm it was magnificent to see and the rest of the Team fed off it.

Michael Beale talked about the game giving fans a little oxygen. Thats the one thing Celt!c couldnt find all afternoon. What a start from the very first moment and they could not handle it. We showed our very best and didnt let them show much of anything.

Context is everything of course but that was the best game management from Rangers Ive seen in a long, long time.

Don’t believe there was a poor performance in a Rangers jersey, yes Fashion sometimes looks like he’s playing with a beach ball but he knows the way to goal and leaves nothing on the pitch, Souttar had a good game and midfield all showed up to a man. I’m not convinced we need a new No 1 and Matondo maybe can do something going forward.

Always the response of an idiot, you were talking pish.

Go on be brave, put your original comment in along with my response and show everyone how educated you are on yesterdays game.

Couldn't be hooped going back. If it upsets you that much I suggest you go and see someone about your feelings. Or put your big boy pants on and realise we don't all agree.

Plenty of people posting today the game was a nothing. I take it you've not read those posts as I'd imagine you would be curled up in the fetal position with your blankie.

Screenshot-20221205-060637-Imgur.jpg

Great victory, Cantwell looked brilliant. Was really pleased for big Souttar, he just needs to remain injury free and we have a great centre back option who is a Rangers man, can’t beat it. Also refreshing to see someone capable of attacking a corner kick in the oppositions box.

Couldn't be hooped going back. If it upsets you that much I suggest you go and see someone about your feelings. Or put your big boy pants on and realise we don't all agree.

Plenty of people posting today the game was a nothing. I take it you've not read those posts as I'd imagine you would be curled up in the fetal position with your blankie.

Screenshot-20221205-060637-Imgur.jpg
Typical response from someone talking nonsense.

As for big boy pants, lol, I'm practically horizontal.

Typical response from someone talking nonsense.

As for big boy pants, lol, I'm practically horizontal.
Thats a typical response?

Well let's all celebrate how magnificent you are and all your opinions are amazingly brilliant. We're so lucky to have your wit and wisdom on FF. I know I can't wait to read all your insightful posts and opinions in future. You are the bestest.

Thats a typical response?

Well let's all celebrate how magnificent you are and all your opinions are amazingly brilliant. We're so lucky to have your wit and wisdom on FF. I know I can't wait to read all your insightful posts and opinions in future. You are the bestest.
Another typical response.

Just go back to being a cheerleader for the bheasts, after all, that's the post you've refused to share further.

But yeah, plenty of other people have the same opinion as you?

I think you'll find that they're hand wringers like you and most probably no fans of Rangers.

Another typical response.

Just go back to being a cheerleader for the bheasts, after all, that's the post you've refused to share further.

But yeah, plenty of other people have the same opinion as you?

I think you'll find that they're hand wringers like you and most probably no fans of Rangers.
You want to see my posts, go and get them. They're there for anyone to see...including you...let you have a cry wank at the thought of someone having differing opinions.

Must be a hand wringer oh boo hoo, wheres my sash and my King Charles jammies.

Get my posts if you like, show everyone the horror of them if you think you can cope? I'll get the samaritans number for you.

spooky-hell.gif

I thought Sakala had missed that at first :D
I thought it was hitting the post. Jumped out my seat and quickly sat down again for a split second. Had whole empty goal to roll the ball in, and he makes it as tight as possible to the post. Was as if he was teasing us. :eek:

Forgive me if its already been discussed I was at the game so not trawling through every page. I think we saw the benefit of a fit Ryan Jack yesterday I know he got caught for a close shave and a fantastic save by Robbie but that apart he was very very good. Freed Lundstram to go marauding and have his best game for a while. He protects the edge of our 18 yard box so well. I get why MB wants to keep him.

You want to see my posts, go and get them. They're there for anyone to see...including you...let you have a cry wank at the thought of someone having differing opinions.

Must be a hand wringer oh boo hoo, wheres my sash and my King Charles jammies.

Get my posts if you like, show everyone the horror of them if you think you can cope? I'll get the samaritans number for you.

spooky-hell.gif
Dearie me. Don’t back down, double down. Bheast cheerleader.

Unfortunately couldn't see the game as I was returning from a holiday yesterday but watched the highlights. One of the most satisfying points I noticed was the way they barstewards walked out with Jota, Macgregor etc having self entitled smugness written all over there faces, treating us with the utmost contempt, like we are back to fk yous again.
Then fast forward and the despair and bewilderment on there less than smug arrogant faces as they dissapeared from the park , subbed , dejected and bewildered.
Brilliant absolutely brilliant Rangers and a long time coming, let's take this forward next season please :D

Loving all the "we don't care about the result" bravado.

Their first game as Champions and we just wrecked them whilst we were missing about 11 players.

Beale has been getting closer and closer and then that absolute pumping yesterday.

Bring on a fresh start in the summer and see how it goes. I'm very optimistic.

Loving all the "we don't care about the result" bravado.

Their first game as Champions and we just wrecked them whilst we were missing about 11 players.

Beale has been getting closer and closer and then that absolute pumping yesterday.

Bring on a fresh start in the summer and see how it goes. I'm very optimistic.
I am as well

They played really well yesterday. Got the lead, made a couple of gaffes on the defense but for once were not punished for them. With just a little bit of luck in some of the previous games the results might have been the same for us. That to me is the story of this season in the SPL. We just couldnt get a break and vs Celtic, no luck for bad luck. Overall I think its super important psychologically to get this win after so many agonizing losses.

We are all scunnered this season mate but feck not actually watching a game against them, I’ll be there at Ibrox, we have been through far worse than this before.
I watched it mate. Feking brilliant. I was just spouting sh*te as I expected we would get beat again.
Those years fighting back up the leagues actually made me proud.
Our support never faultered. The true mark of a great club.

Was there much said about that rhat Hackysack having a sly kick at Ridvan?

Morleos does that and they're building gallows at Hampden

there's a number of learnings we have had in this first half but the one glaring one that most of us knew is ...super anges teams cannot handle pace , run at them , be direct and they fall apart

We must spend the time from now to the start of next season who can expose that coz CCV doesn't change that .
Tims must the poorest team yet to win the league

This was my first old firm game thanks to a poster on here who sorted my ticket. Thanks again. The win just gives us a bit of hope for next season. What an atmosphere despite my worries as the league was lost-what a noise made. helps that we scored early i suppose. What I did notice was so many dont wear colours- is this because you all go out for a drink after the match? In contrast I was in the city centre from early on and you would think celtic were playing at home the amount of shirts I saw.

Back